• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

2 hours ago, Salty said:

The idea of the word science is about the search for truth.

To be precise, it comes from the Scientia (from sciens and scio) = "To Know" or Knowledge.

What does this have to do with your Appeal:

"That's in opposition to what science has shown with the  Cretaceous–Tertiary (K–T) extinction event."  

????

That search existed long before Francis Bacon...

Sure.  But what does this have to do with your Appeal: 

"That's in opposition to what science has shown with the  Cretaceous–Tertiary (K–T) extinction event."  

????

...in the 15th century came up with his so-called 'scientific method'.

'so-called', eh? 

Is there a Scientific Method??  If so, please post it and briefly speak to it's tenets along with strength's and weaknesses...?

regards

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Salty said:

I'm not deceived by all that info which is without your opinion, nor by snippets within your response that do include your opinion, like the above paragraphs (some in the others also).

Iesous indeed is simply the Greek rendering of Hebrew Yehowshua (Joshua in English). No argument there. But it's the meaning of Hebrew Yehowshua that you failed to address, which is 'Yah has saved'. So even The Father's Name Yehovah is within Jesus' name.

Furthermore, Isaiah 9:6 addresses The Son as "the Mighty God" and as "the everlasting Father" (KJV). Both Hebrew 'Eel' and 'Abi' are in that description pointing directly to The Father.

At the end of John 8, Jesus said before Abraham was, I AM. The I AM is one of The Father's sacred names.

Jesus answered Philip when asked to show him The Father, and Jesus said if he had seen Him, then He had seen The Father.

What all this means is that Jesus was NOT a creation, but instead is a Person within The Creator, The Godhead of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit, three Persons as One GOD.

Jesus was shown in the OT Scripture PRIOR to His being born in the flesh through Mary's womb by The Holy Spirit. Jesus' Spirit had no beginning nor end, as He refers to Himself in Revelation as the Alpha and Omega, which is a Greek version of no beginning and no end. Jesus has always been GOD.

"nor by snippets within your response that do include your opinion,"

Snippets, . . . Snippets, which include my opinion?? And "your not deceived?? So believe you are the sharpest tool in the shed do you?

No one is trying to deceive anyone,  all I did was post the names of God in the New and Old testaments, no my personal ideas. I am ever learning,

"What all this means is that Jesus was NOT a creation,"

??????????????? Who said Jesus was a creation????????????? We know Jesus was not a creation of God, He was begotten of the Father.

" The Godhead of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit, three Persons as One GOD."

GOD the Father, GOD the Son, and GOD the Holy Ghost are three persons 'IN Unity," no bodily. They are three separate and distinct beings. He is a member of the Godhead;

Coll. 2:9, For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

"Jesus' Spirit had no beginning nor end, as He refers to Himself in Revelation as the Alpha and Omega, which is a Greek version of no beginning and no end. Jesus has always been GOD."

Where have I ever said Jesus was not an eternal being?

I said, as God He had no beginning, as man, He had a beginning He was begotten of the Father, when was Jesus begotten? "This Day,"

Psalm 2:7, I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

Acts 13:33, God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee.
Hebrews 1:5, For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

"Jesus' Spirit had no beginning nor end, as He refers to Himself in Revelation as the Alpha and Omega, which is a Greek version of no beginning and no end. Jesus has always been GOD."

The Word who was with God and who was God, had no beginning and is an eternal being, (John 1:1), The Word became flesh and dwelt among us, (John 1:14) As a man He had a beginning. He was not a man throughout all eternity until He was begotten by the Father.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  46
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

On 23/11/2016 at 9:54 PM, HAZARD said:

I was not trying to do anything. The Bible is very explicit as to what was before the first day of re-creation. Can you tell me when "In the beginning," was?

I have already sait it, that is a introduction! Nobody can take it literaly! Or you will say that God create all things in one day because of Gen 2: 4,5;

These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the Lord God made the earth and the heavens,

and every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew...

and you wrote a beautiful text about what we all agree but didnt answer point that it is a introduction. Can you refuse it?

53 minutes ago, tleichs said:

I have already sait it, that is a introduction! Nobody can take it literaly! Or you will say that God create all things in one day because of Gen 2: 4,5;

These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the Lord God made the earth and the heavens,

and every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew...

and you wrote a beautiful text about what we all agree but didnt answer point that it is a introduction. Can you refuse it?

Its an introduction all right. God here is in fact introducing Himself, what He had done, what He created, and what He did because of Lucifers rebellion.

God, the Word, with the Holy Spirit, have been creating and working throughout eternity past and they will continue to work and create throughout eternity future. Where God lived before He created Heaven, where He now lives is not mentioned in Scripture.

"In the beginning," From the dateless past Gen. 1:1, the original creation made perfect and inhabited Isiah 45:18, For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.

Gen. 1:2, And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 

It was here, Gen. 1:2,  the Earth was made chaos; this was the end of the earths first perfect state and first sinful career because of Lucifers rebellion.

The overthrow of this world 2 Peter 3:5-7; 

V.5, For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing1 out of the water and in the water:
 V.6, Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:
 V.7, But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

Jer. 4:23-26;  

V. 23, I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.
V. 24, I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly.
V. 25, I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled.
V. 26, I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, and by his fierce anger.
V. 27, For thus hath the LORD said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end.

Jer, 4:23-26).

There was sin in Earth long before Adam and Eve and even before Lucifer and his subjects rebelled. There was sin in Lucifer himself before he caused his subjects to sin.

This is revealed in (Isa. 14:12-14; and Ezek. 28:11-17 where we read of Lucifer being perfect in his ways as the ruler of the Earth until INIQUITY was found in him.

Jesus said that he sinned "In the beginning" and that he was the father of sin (John 8:44; 1 John 3:8; Rev. 12:9; Matt. 25:41. All this was before the days of Adam and Eve.

The Fossil Record God Left For Us, Not to Darwinists.

"Don't be discouraged, poor little fly, you'll be a chipmunk by and by.

Ages later I can see, you'll be a full grown chimpanzee.

Next I see with a prophets ken, you'll take a place in the ranks of men.

And the in the great sweet by and by, we'll be angels - you and I.

So, why should I swat you, dear little fly? Prospective chum of my home on high.

This is what Darwin says - not I."

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 11/24/2016 at 0:32 AM, Bonky said:

I wouldn't be so bold as to think that the Bible....
is the only valid expression of who/what "God" is....  

:thumbsup:

The Cosmos (Creation) Testifies

The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament shows his handiwork. Day to day utters speech, and night to night shows knowledge. There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard. Psalms 19:1-3 (American King James Version)

To The Glory Of Jesus

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it. John  1:1-5 (New International Version)

Still

He also says to the Son, “In the beginning, Lord, you laid the foundation of the earth and made the heavens with your hands. They will perish, but you remain forever. They will wear out like old clothing.

You will fold them up like a cloak and discard them like old clothing. But you are always the same; you will live forever.” Hebrews 1:10-12 (New Living Translation)

Sadly Most Walk Away

He who comes from above is above all. He who is of the earth belongs to the earth and speaks in an earthly way. He who comes from heaven is above all.

He bears witness to what he has seen and heard, yet no one receives his testimony. Whoever receives his testimony sets his seal to this, that God is true. For he whom God has sent utters the words of God, for he gives the Spirit without measure.

The Father loves the Son and has given all things into his hand. Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him. John 3:31-36 (English Standard Version)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

12 hours ago, HAZARD said:

Its an introduction all right. God here is in fact introducing Himself, what He had done, what He created, and what He did because of Lucifers rebellion.

Can you show me a passage to confirm it?

13 hours ago, HAZARD said:

God, the Word, with the Holy Spirit, have been creating and working throughout eternity past

Again, can you confirm it? Since the quantic mecanics, I think it is possible a beginn of time.....

"In the beginning," From the dateless past Gen. 1:1, the original creation made perfect and inhabited Isiah 45:18

The context is about Israel, and how God wants a righteousness place, that he wants to destroy it because of the lack of righteousness, deducing from that that it will be not forever. Nothing to do with the creation....

The overthrow of this world 2 Peter 3:5-7; 

V.5, For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing1 out of the water and in the water:
 V.6, Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:
 V.7, But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

That is clearly about the overflut from Noe. How do you link it with a first overflut?

Jer. 4:23-26;  

V. 23, I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.
V. 24, I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly.
V. 25, I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled.
V. 26, I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, and by his fierce anger.
V. 27, For thus hath the LORD said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end.

That is a prophecy, not past....

There was sin in Earth long before Adam and Eve and even before Lucifer and his subjects rebelled.

• again, fonts for that?

Isa. 14:12-14

That beginns in verse 1, and in verse 4 we find:

That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased! {proverb: or, taunting speech} {golden...: or, exactress of gold}.....

So, it is a prophecy, what God will do, and how the volk will talk when it ends (then when it is ended, you will talk in the past). So it describes not the past, but the future.

(John 8:44

Ezek. 28:11-17 where we read of Lucifer being perfect in his ways as the ruler of the Earth until INIQUITY was found in him.

That I can agree, that is maybe Lucifer ( I have my doubts). But there is: Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God, Ezequiel 28:13. Also, Eden? Eden was not planted after the 7th day?

John 8:44

Ye are of {your} father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning
He was a murderer from the beginning. Is there a murderer without humans?

1 John 3:8

What references do you have to state it is beginn before the man?

Rev. 12:9

and what?

Matt. 25:41

again,no reference of beginn.....

The Fossil Record God Left For Us, Not to Darwinists.

Fossil record were not left for us or Darwinists. They are there because something happened on the Earth. Did you already thought how to make a fossil? An animal die and what happens? There are bacteries to deteriorated it, there are rain, wind, other animals, at the end no fossil or only some deterioted bones. How can it be that are so many fossils from ALL species? Everybody are amazed about the fossils of dinossaurs. But no  ones look about the fossils of all species...... Dinossaures fossils are 25% of the all fossils species found. And how to make a fossil?? you need to bury the animal at once! he will not die and wait for thousand years to get covered!  you need to dig deep, and put a loth of clay to conservate it. Or you need a great catastrophal event on the earth with a lot of clay to make fossils. And there are then 2 options. there were many catastrophal events with  clay on the earth that make trhough millions of years so much fossils. Or you need 1 event to make it all, like a overflut  ;)

Science shows the truth, scientist are humans, and humans lie......

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

21 hours ago, HAZARD said:

Snippets, . . . Snippets, which include my opinion?? And "your not deceived?? So believe you are the sharpest tool in the shed do you?

No one is trying to deceive anyone,  all I did was post the names of God in the New and Old testaments, no my personal ideas. I am ever learning,

??????????????? Who said Jesus was a creation????????????? We know Jesus was not a creation of God, He was begotten of the Father.

GOD the Father, GOD the Son, and GOD the Holy Ghost are three persons 'IN Unity," no bodily. They are three separate and distinct beings. He is a member of the Godhead;

Coll. 2:9, For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Where have I ever said Jesus was not an eternal being?

I said, as God He had no beginning, as man, He had a beginning He was begotten of the Father, when was Jesus begotten? "This Day,"

Psalm 2:7, I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

Acts 13:33, God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee.
Hebrews 1:5, For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

The Word who was with God and who was God, had no beginning and is an eternal being, (John 1:1), The Word became flesh and dwelt among us, (John 1:14) As a man He had a beginning. He was not a man throughout all eternity until He was begotten by the Father.

You quoted a lot at the first of your reply in the previous post, but it was not directly relevant to the topic. It acted just as fodder. I see many post like that when they want to appear like they have a greater understanding than they actually have on a matter.

But here below... you are making the claim that Jesus' name is not associated with The Father, which of course is not true since Greek Iesous is from the Hebrew which means Yah has saved (Yah being The Father). Isaiah 9:6, and last verse of John 8 is also further proof of Jesus' direct associated with The Father in The Godhead.

Iesous. This is the Greek word for "Jesus" 979 times in the New Testament. It is the Greek form of the hebrew Yehowshua, rendered "Joshua" 215 times in the New Testament. Joshua of the Old Testament is called "Jesus" in the New Testament in Acts 7:45; Heb. 4:8. Jesus is never the name of the Father, or of the Spirit in either Testament, and it was not the name of the second person of the Godhead until He became man, and the Son of God about 1900 years ago. It is the human name of the Son of God.

The term "the Father" in the New Testament is not once applied to men or the Christ or to the Holy Ghost, but only and always to the first person of the Godhead, "the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ."