• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  46
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, HAZARD said:

Datation? No such word in my dictionary?

My only problem is, I don't have a clue what your talking about?

dating, age determination, what is the method to determine an age of something?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 8:38 AM, tleichs said:

When was, "In the beginning?" (Gen. 1;1, and John 1:1). The Bible does not say, "In the beginning," 6,000 years ago ?

12 hours ago, HAZARD said:

When was, "In the beginning?" (Gen. 1;1, and John 1:1). The Bible does not say, "In the beginning," 6,000 years ago ?

what a method you use to date something? of course not the bible. You said you were a miner, and found some objects 50 millions years old, or rocks. I would like to know, how do you know the age of something? Do you use radiocarbon dating? Or radiometric? or something else?

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 12/8/2016 at 3:38 PM, tleichs said:

dating....
age determination....
what is the method to determine an age of something....

:)

First, Set The Benchmark

Thus the heavens and the earth were completed in all their vast array.

By the seventh day God had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested from all his work. Then God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it he rested from all the work of creating that he had done. Genesis 2:1-3 (New International Version)

And Then Simply Count Forward By Sevens

“Remember to observe the Sabbath day by keeping it holy. You have six days each week for your ordinary work, but the seventh day is a Sabbath day of rest dedicated to the Lord your God. On that day no one in your household may do any work. This includes you, your sons and daughters, your male and female servants, your livestock, and any foreigners living among you. For in six days the Lord made the heavens, the earth, the sea, and everything in them; but on the seventh day he rested. That is why the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and set it apart as holy. Exodus 20:8-11 (New Living Translation)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 9:01 PM, tleichs said:

what a method you use to date something? of course not the bible. You said you were a miner, and found some objects 50 millions years old, or rocks. I would like to know, how do you know the age of something? Do you use radiocarbon dating? Or radiometric? or something else?

I know this much. Noahs flood would not have buried these things 250 feet and more under solid rock.

@FresnoJoe@HAZARD

A teacher asked the class:

- Who was the first president of U.S.A?

One student stand up and said:

- At the time they sat the constitution and in the constitution was....

The teacher interrupted him:

- Thanks, dear, but we don't need the constitution now, later we studied it, I only want the name of the first president...

Another student stand up and said:

- It was not Bill Clinton.

Well, I feel like the teacher now. Thanks guys for not read my questions

Edited by tleichs

It takes approximately 10 feet of plant material to form 1 foot of coal over hundreds of thousands, if not millions of years. I have worked coal seams 25 to 30 feet thick, buried and covered by two hundred to three hundred feet of solid rock.

Noahs flood could never cause such an upheaval over such a short period of time.

Lucifers flood, where God turned the world upside down and destroyed everything and left it without form and void and in darkness for an unknown period of time, could and did.

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  315
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  12/31/1959

You know and I know that God was here before earth and many other planets in the cosmos. You can talk about satan can do nothing unless God allows it. And if God wants the son of perd to return so He can show Him his Glory. And that He is in control. Just so you know satan controls nothing.

22 hours ago, tleichs said:

@FresnoJoe@HAZARD

Well, I feel like the teacher now. Thanks guys for not reading my questions

~

On 12/8/2016 at 3:38 PM, tleichs said:

~

On 12/31/2016 at 7:19 AM, FresnoJoe said:

First, Set The Benchmark

Thus the heavens and the earth were completed in all their vast array.

By the seventh day God had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested from all his work. Then God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it he rested from all the work of creating that he had done. Genesis 2:1-3 (New International Version)

And Then Simply Count Forward By Sevens

“Remember to observe the Sabbath day by keeping it holy. You have six days each week for your ordinary work, but the seventh day is a Sabbath day of rest dedicated to the Lord your God. On that day no one in your household may do any work. This includes you, your sons and daughters, your male and female servants, your livestock, and any foreigners living among you. For in six days the Lord made the heavens, the earth, the sea, and everything in them; but on the seventh day he rested. That is why the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and set it apart as holy. Exodus 20:8-11 (New Living Translation)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

Anytime You

The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross. Colossians 1:15-20 (New International Version)

Want To Hear The Straight Truth

The LORD merely spoke, and the heavens were created. He breathed the word, and all the stars were born. Psalms 33:6 (New Living Translation)

We Are Delighted To Be Of Some Small Service

I have stored up your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you. Psalms 119:11 (English Standard Version)

Love, Your Brother Joe

On 12/31/2016 at 1:16 PM, HAZARD said:

I know this much....
Noah's flood would not have buried these things 250 feet and more under solid rock....

:sherlock:

As For God's Flood (Heaved 29,035 Feet Above Sea Level)

In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened. Genesis 7:11

It Seems Pretty Deep (Dropped 36,070 Feet Below Sea Level) If One Asks Me 

Love, Your Brother Joe