• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

13 minutes ago, Hawkeye said:

Parents claim a lot of things(gluten allergy anyone) doesn't make it true.

There are a lot more people with gluten allergies then one would think. A lot are misdiagnosed, but the number is increasing. I highly doubt it's related to vaccines though.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  566
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/08/1985

Just now, The_Patriot2016 said:

There are a lot more people with gluten allergies then one would think. A lot are misdiagnosed, but the number is increasing. I highly doubt it's related to vaccines though.

I'm not Saying it doesn't exist, I'm saying a lot of parents make that claim and a lot of people make that claim when a true gluten allergy is rare. I was only making the point that parents claim a lot of things and it's not out of the ordinary for them to claim a vaccine was at fault when it could easily be something else or nothing at all. The number is increasing I think because it's being diagnosed more for some reason.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

8 minutes ago, The_Patriot2016 said:

I saw a nurse practioner for some unrelated reason a few years ago and she tried to convince me I had a gluten allergy, even though I can eat wheat products without any problem. She was insistent on telling me I have a gluten allergy. I didnt listen to her and did a lot of reading on the subject. I dont have a gluten allergy lol. So I do think it is misdiagnosed in many cases. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

24 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

I saw a nurse practioner for some unrelated reason a few years ago and she tried to convince me I had a gluten allergy, even though I can eat wheat products without any problem. She was insistent on telling me I have a gluten allergy. I didnt listen to her and did a lot of reading on the subject. I dont have a gluten allergy lol. So I do think it is misdiagnosed in many cases. 

The moral of the story is "Don't listen to everything you hear in the medical profession". Do your own research or perhaps you could get a second opinion. It is like the licorice poisoning that sent me to the ER. Their diagnosis was wayyyy off. It could have killed me.

3 hours ago, Hawkeye said:

I'm not Saying it doesn't exist, I'm saying a lot of parents make that claim and a lot of people make that claim when a true gluten allergy is rare. I was only making the point that parents claim a lot of things and it's not out of the ordinary for them to claim a vaccine was at fault when it could easily be something else or nothing at all. The number is increasing I think because it's being diagnosed more for some reason.

3 hours ago, ayin jade said:

I didn't say it wasnt misdiagnosed a lot, I said it's on the rise. 15 years ago it was practically unheard of. 2 years ago I thought it was extremely rare. Now, i have both my in laws who have it-my wife has it, as well as one of my kids, and several of my friends. (All but my in laws are doctor diagnosed, not self diagnosed)

It's definitely not as "rare" as one might think. It's not common, but it's more widespread then many believe.

• 3 weeks later...

• Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  8

On 10/9/2016 at 6:46 PM, ayin jade said:

From a professional medical site I subscribe to as part of my profession:

Less than 4 in a million people suffer severe reactions to vaccines.

One child in 10 who got tetanus die from tetanus.

One child in 1000 who get measles die from measles.

One in 100,000 older children who get chicken pox die from chickenpox. 

So which do you prefer? To vaccinate or not vaccinate? 

That's just what they tell you and a lot of people are willing to except that because they don't do the research for themselves. And if they do they don't go to far and  I prefer no vaccines.

You tell me this what does eggs have to do with a flu?

Bill Gates himself said : (In order to successfully depopulate an “overcrowded world” at least 350,000 must be killed each day, and he says this can be done via vaccine programs.) 

Watch the video's see for yourself what bill gates said.

Not to be rude or try to be ugly but subtantiat is not the correct spelling it's substantiate 

Edited by Steve_S
Removed video link, please submit videos for approval in the proper video forums.

Worthy, by now you should realize videos arnt allowed outside the video forums. So please in the future post videos in the appropriate video forum.

However, you still haven't proved anything-bill gates is s computer programmer/business owner, and a less then honest one at that. He does not have a medical degree, and knows nothing about how vaccines work, and is pretty much just sharing his views on the matter.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  1,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  24
  • Birthday:  10/15/1996

2 hours ago, worthy said:

That's just what they tell you and a lot of people are willing to except that because they don't do the research for themselves. And if they do they don't go to far and  I prefer no vaccines.

You tell me this what does eggs have to do with a flu?

Bill Gates himself said : (In order to successfully depopulate an “overcrowded world” at least 350,000 must be killed each day, and he says this can be done via vaccine programs. Watch the video's see for yourself what bill gates said.

Not to be rude or try to be ugly but subtantiat is not the correct spelling it's substantiate 

Umm if you want to call out errors the word is accept not except....

• Followers:  20
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  2.49
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  04/11/1961

1 minute ago, Logan said:

owned

• Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  8

48 minutes ago, Logan said:

why are you getting offended