• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

On 16/10/2016 at 4:42 PM, Truth Hunter said:

What makes us worthy of the love of God Who sent us His Son to do what we all know He did ?

To do what he did maybe?

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  04/07/1952

On ‎10‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 9:28 PM, Churchmouse said:

I don't understand this idea of worthiness.  It seems to me that we have always had the love of our God. It is just that Adam and Eve rejected that which he had planned for us, but we were never without his love, even when we were most troubling to him.

Did he not continue our existence through the presence of Noah, when he destroyed the world in a flood?  Did he not change our languages at the tower of Babel?  We are hiss children and as such, no matter what, he still loves us. To deserve his love, we need to obey him and lead a life that pleases him.

The idea of him sending his Son to die for us, is a way for us to have, if we believe in Christ as our savior, what we should have had, if not for Adam and Eve.  Everlasting life and a paradise as an abode in his presence. Am I mistaken in this?

I agree in your brief account of the spiritual history of man. The point I was suggesting was confined to my own self and what I was wondering if others felt the same, ie. total desolation of self due to God's humbling grace.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  188
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

On 16/10/2016 at 6:44 AM, Omegaman 3.0 said:

He makes us worthy. We are not worthy, by anything we do or can do. We are sinners, He can forgive since, and make us worthy just becuase He chooses to love us, that makes us very valuable in His sight.

If God sent His best. wonder if its because your worth it. Why do we always say its all Him and were all worthless. We kniow what Hes worth. How many of you gave more money that the car or house   or  beer was worth? Why cant you just except that its because you were worth saving, and being restored to Your created value. Adam walked in the cool of the day with God and you can do that now to. I am not a worthless sinner. Niether is anyone else. God is not zuess. God thinks its a great deal getting us back for what Christ suffered And God made sure the penlty was paid in full. We all say we believe what the bible says and yet struggle with our value to God. Heres is a typical church statement. If you were the only one on earth Jesus would still have come for you. Is that because you are the only worthless person on the earth. Really. lol so silly talking like this and beliveing the oppsite.

And something else. To say you are unworthy is to make God a fool. Like He purchased something of no value really Goes against all God said we are. Wht most believe here is crazy

Edited by full goespel

On 21/10/2016 at 4:20 PM, jilnaan said:

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son (Jesus) that whosoever believeth on him shall not perish but have everlasting life. ( He created you..He Loves you)

God made Jesus who had no sin to be sin for us so that in him we may be made the righteousness ( That makes you worthy, that makes you the righteousness)     Read:       http://adf.ly/1f0GiY         When you accept what Jesus has done for you ( Get Born Again..Romans 10:9,10) You are automatically put in Right-standing with God. 

Therefore to feel unworthy or not good enough for God to love you would be making him a liar and he is not a man that he should lie ( Numbers 23:19)

Get Born-Again, ask forgiveness, and never deceive yourself again. God is Full of Mercy and he is Forgiving and he gave his son to take your place on the cross and put you back in right standing as his sons and daughters and remember according to Him in Romans 8:1 -       Therefore now there is no Condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus.    Now Thats something to be excited about!

Amen now we are on track thank you. Thank God for some one else who knows ther created value. Bess you man. Your a real encouragement to me

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 10/21/2016 at 10:20 AM, jilnaan said:

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son (Jesus) that whosoever believeth on him shall not perish but have everlasting life. ( He created you..He Loves you)

God made Jesus who had no sin to be sin for us so that in him we may be made the righteousness ( That makes you worthy, that makes you the righteousness)     Read:       http://adf.ly/1f0GiY         When you accept what Jesus has done for you ( Get Born Again..Romans 10:9,10) You are automatically put in Right-standing with God. 

Therefore to feel unworthy or not good enough for God to love you would be making him a liar and he is not a man that he should lie ( Numbers 23:19)

Get Born-Again, ask forgiveness, and never deceive yourself again. God is Full of Mercy and he is Forgiving and he gave his son to take your place on the cross and put you back in right standing as his sons and daughters and remember according to Him in Romans 8:1 -       Therefore now there is no Condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus.    Now Thats something to be excited about!

Welcome~!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,872
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

23 hours ago, full goespel said:

If God sent His best. wonder if its because your worth it. Why do we always say its all Him and were all worthless. We kniow what Hes worth. How many of you gave more money that the car or house   or  beer was worth? Why cant you just except that its because you were worth saving, and being restored to Your created value. Adam walked in the cool of the day with God and you can do that now to. I am not a worthless sinner. Niether is anyone else. God is not zuess. God thinks its a great deal getting us back for what Christ suffered And God made sure the penlty was paid in full. We all say we believe what the bible says and yet struggle with our value to God. Heres is a typical church statement. If you were the only one on earth Jesus would still have come for you. Is that because you are the only worthless person on the earth. Really. lol so silly talking like this and beliveing the oppsite.

And something else. To say you are unworthy is to make God a fool. Like He purchased something of no value really Goes against all God said we are. Wht most believe here is crazy

When we say we're worthless or unworthy, we're saying that our actions have made us deserve condemnation. God, of course, still thinks we're worth saving, or He wouldn't have done all that He has.

17 minutes ago, BK1110 said:

When we say we're worthless or unworthy, we're saying that our actions have made us deserve condemnation. God, of course, still thinks we're worth saving, or He wouldn't have done all that He has.

That might be what you are saying . But theres a lot of people who believe we are worthless sinners. Just read what they are all saying. Did you never ask your self. If Adam failed and now I have a disease called sin. How is that fair on me? If when I catch this disease I can do nothing about it. How is that fair. Obviously God was going to do something about it. When God created man in His image was He a worthless sinner? No. Acts 10:15 The voice spoke to him a second time, "Do not call anything impure that God has made clean."

THat would include man not Just food. Nothing God mad is unclean.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,872
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

23 hours ago, full goespel said:

That might be what you are saying . But theres a lot of people who believe we are worthless sinners. Just read what they are all saying. Did you never ask your self. If Adam failed and now I have a disease called sin. How is that fair on me? If when I catch this disease I can do nothing about it. How is that fair. Obviously God was going to do something about it. When God created man in His image was He a worthless sinner? No. Acts 10:15 The voice spoke to him a second time, "Do not call anything impure that God has made clean."

THat would include man not Just food. Nothing God mad is unclean.

When He made us we were clean. However, our choice to commit sinful acts and thoughts made us unclean.

2 hours ago, BK1110 said:

When He made us we were clean. However, our choice to commit sinful acts and thoughts made us unclean.

And Jesus made us clean.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

9 hours ago, full goespel said:

And Jesus made us clean....

:thumbsup:

Washed

Jesus answered, “Unless I wash you, you have no part with Me.”

“Then Lord,” Simon Peter replied, “not only my feet, but my hands and my head as well.”

Jesus told him, “Whoever has already bathed needs only to wash his feet, and he will be completely clean. And you are clean, though not all of you.” For He knew who would betray Him. That is why He said, “Not all of you are clean.” John 13:8-19

Clean

For husbands, this means love your wives, just as Christ loved the church. He gave up his life for her to make her holy and clean, washed by the cleansing of God’s word. He did this to present her to himself as a glorious church without a spot or wrinkle or any other blemish. Instead, she will be holy and without fault. Ephesians 5:25-27 (New Living Translation)