IGNORED

Hinn

IreneM

Guest NewPilgrim

I'm tired of Hinn's poison taking in so many unsuspecting, well-meaning folk. The best argument I've heard in favour of Hinn is that he speaks a lot of truth. He does speak a lot of truth, but you know, it only takes a little arsnic to turn a wholesome cup of coffee into a deadly cocktail. Please people, wake up and smell the coffee.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  700
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

it all boils down to one thing

HINN CROUCH AND THE REST OF THEM DO NOT FEAR THE LORD OR THE CONSIQUESNCES.

Hinn said "I don['t want gold in heaven I want it now" how arrogent can you get and how greedy can you be.......!!!!!

In Christ

IreneM

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,013
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

actually, I do not trust DateLine nor any of the other prpaganda shows.

they are for entertainment, they are written up for entertainment, with the guise of being news.

there has been many many shows that have been put on that have been falsified.

some had to be done with trickery of hidden cameras and set up interviews, ( which i have seen done while knowing the facts of both sides and watched as peoples lives have been torn apart.

I have watched as TV hosts, have given away troop locations on national/world wide television.

for instance, if ol' Ted says the grass is green, i would be checking it out for myself, and not relying on him what so ever.

we even need to be careful of 20 / 20 and 60 minutes, date line, night line, and others.

even Christians are more apt to believe a mass media program such as these then they do the Bible and the power spoken of in the Word of God, or even the Word of God.

most people will recognize the voice of most TV talk show host, but do not have a clue as to the voice of the Shepherd.

mike

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  1,430
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  12/18/1981

actually, I do not trust DateLine nor any of the other prpaganda shows.

they are for entertainment, they are written up for entertainment, with the guise of being news.

there has been many many shows that have been put on that have been falsified.

some had to be done with trickery of hidden cameras and set up interviews, ( which i have seen done while knowing the facts of both sides and watched as peoples lives have been torn apart. 

I have watched as TV hosts, have given away troop locations on national/world wide television. 

for instance, if ol' Ted says the grass is green, i would be checking it out for myself, and not relying on him what so ever. 

we even need to be careful of 20 / 20 and 60 minutes, date line, night line, and others.

even Christians are more apt to believe a mass media program such as these then they do the Bible and the power spoken of in the Word of God, or even the Word of God.

most people will recognize the voice of most TV talk show host, but do not have a clue as to the voice of the Shepherd.

mike

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

While I agree with you about the mass media, and the entertainment industry. Can you really sit there and advocate for Benny Hinn and his lifestyle? How about his teachings? The man is led by A spirit, but it doesnt seem to be THE Holy Spirit. We are to judge a tree by its fruit, Mr Hinn's fruit is rotten to the core.

God Bless,

Dave

Edited to fix spelling errors, seems I am not capable of typing this morning. :thumbsup:

• Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

I am not condoning Mr. Hinn, or his actions or teachings.

maybe that is why we are told not to go chasing after people......

some will say He is out here, or over there, do not chase after them.

I was personally instructed by the Lord not to be chasing after these evangelist, or these revivals, that I need to be focused on the Lord not on what man is saying or doing but what the Lord is saying and doing.......

we all want that quick fix. we all want healed, but we want it now....

if we ( the entire body of Christ ) would spend as much time seeking the Lord as they do chasing other people looking for the quick fix, and go for the permanent fix then things would be a whole lot different.

if we would listen to our Shepherd rather then the other sheep, we would not have as much trouble in our lives. we want what we can see and feel with our flesh and not what we can see and feel with our spirit.

the spirit thing is ok for most, but we would still rather have the flesh things.

God has assured us all healings, total, complete healings. some healings will take place on this earth, but these are only temporary. the permanent healings will be done after this life.

many people would rather have a physical healing then a spiritual. the physical healing will only last until this life is over, and the Spiritual is forever.

we want to be touched, but not grabbed...

just like the Israelites, they wanted Gods Blessings, but they did not want to seek God, they wanted the same things the other people had.

they could not even withstand the FADING GLORY that was radiating from the face of Moses, they could not handle that, Moses had to cover his face in order to talk with the people, and he only seen a small piece of God, not even the full Glory of God..... and the people could not even handle the Glory as it was fading away...

we are like that.

we want the blessings, but we do not want to do the work, we want others to do the work, and when they fail, we get upset with them.

I Love Mr. Hinn, have never met the man, never heard the man, never seen anything he has or hasnt done. but love him all the same. just as I love you all. I may disagree with some of you, or all of you at times. but that does not take away from the love, not at all...... I pray for people i have never met, have prayed for Mr. Hinn, as I have with Mr. Graham, Mr. Wilkerson, Dallas Holmes, and Pat, and Jimmy and other leaders......

I pray for those that wrong me, not that the Lord will get them, I pray that they have their eyes opened, that they come to know the Lord and that I do love them....

it dont matter who they are, they are Gods Children..... those that are prayed for do come to be convicted by the Spirit, not by man, and when the Spirit convicts them , they will either run from the Lord, or they will listen to the Spirit. when man convicts/condemns them they will reject this and can grow angry or bitter over those that are showing that they are against them.

we need to humble ourselves.

we need to become as the servant

we need to bend our knees

we need to pray for those that are slipping, that are doign wrond.

as I understand it, Mr. Hinn has, in the past, openly appoligized for some of the wrongs he has done.....

you may ask about his wealth, where does it say we can not be wealthy?

how about the Tax Collector, that spoke up when convicted by the Spirit? what did he do?

rather then pray Mr. Hinn into hell, why not pray that the Lord use him. being there are so many that do not want to step out, why not pray that the Lord use him in greaterf ways.....

just a thought. my thoughts are that God is using Mr. Hinn in one area, and using me in another and using you in another......

would you like it if your entire congregation came against you for the style of work you are doing ?????

God Loves you all, God will use you all,..... all that are willing....

mike

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  1,430
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  12/18/1981

I am not condoning Mr. Hinn, or his actions or teachings.

maybe that is why we are told not to go chasing after people......

some will say He is out here, or over there, do not chase after them. 

I was personally instructed by the Lord not to be chasing after these evangelist, or these revivals, that I need to be focused on the Lord not on what man is saying or doing but what the Lord is saying and doing.......

we all want that quick fix. we all want healed, but we want it now....

if we ( the entire body of Christ ) would spend as much time seeking the Lord as they do chasing other people looking for the quick fix, and go for the permanent fix then things would be a whole lot different.

if we would listen to our Shepherd rather then the other sheep, we would not have as much trouble in our lives. we want what we can see and feel with our flesh and not what we can see and feel with our spirit.

the spirit thing is ok for most, but we would still rather have the flesh things.

God has assured us all healings, total, complete healings.  some healings will take place on this earth, but these are only temporary.  the permanent healings will be done after this life. 

many people would rather have a physical healing then a spiritual.  the physical healing will only last until this life is over, and the Spiritual is forever.

we want to be touched, but not grabbed...

just like the Israelites, they wanted Gods Blessings, but they did not want to seek God, they wanted the same things the other people had.

they could not even withstand the FADING GLORY that was radiating from the face of Moses, they could not handle that, Moses had to cover his face in order to talk with the people, and he only seen a small piece of God, not even the full Glory of God..... and the people could not even handle the Glory as it was fading away...

we are like that.

we want the blessings, but we do not want to do the work, we want others to do the work, and when they fail, we get upset with them.

I Love Mr. Hinn, have never met the man, never heard the man, never seen anything he has or hasnt done. but love him all the same.  just as I love you all.  I may disagree with some of you, or all of you at times. but that does not take away from the love, not at all...... I pray for people i have never met, have prayed for Mr. Hinn, as I have with Mr. Graham, Mr. Wilkerson, Dallas Holmes, and Pat, and Jimmy and other leaders...... 

I pray for those that wrong me, not that the Lord will get them, I pray that they have their eyes opened, that they come to know the Lord and that I do love them....

it dont matter who they are, they are Gods Children.....  those that are prayed for do come to be convicted by the Spirit, not by man, and when the Spirit convicts them , they will either run from the Lord, or they will listen to the Spirit. when man convicts/condemns them they will reject this and can grow angry or bitter over those that are showing that they are against them.

we need to humble ourselves.

we need to become as the servant

we need to bend our knees

we need to pray for those that are slipping, that are doign wrond.

as I understand it, Mr. Hinn has, in the past, openly appoligized for some of the wrongs he has done.....

you may ask about his wealth,  where does it say we can not be wealthy?

how about the Tax Collector, that spoke up when convicted by the Spirit? what did he do? 

rather then pray Mr. Hinn into hell, why not pray that the Lord use him.  being there are so many that do not want to step out, why not pray that the Lord use him in greaterf ways.....

just a thought.  my thoughts are that God is using Mr. Hinn in one area, and using me in another and using you in another......

would you like it if your entire congregation came against you for the style of work you are doing ?????

God Loves you all, God will use you all,..... all that are willing....

mike

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Again I think we are reading the same book just not quite on the same page if oyu know what mean.... I agree God can and will use anything to his glory, and we need to focus on Him, we also for the sake of the babes in Christ need to warn of the misleading of false teachers. I donot pray Mr. Hinn to hell, like you have stated I pray he have a change of heart and his eyes are open to the true glory of God.

The problem of Mr. Hinn's wealth is not that he has it, but how he obtained it. The money he is squandering is money from folks he need it much more then he does, but whom he has decieved to believe they will be cursed if they donot send him money. If you work hard and are able to climb the ladder of success and create a nice income for you and your family I see no problem with that. Money is not the root of all evil, the LOVE of money is the root of all evil. We have to be willing to give of ourselves, from what I have seen Mr. Hinn is too busy taking from everyone to give to anyone.

God Bless,

Dave

• Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,838
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Birthday:  05/29/1991

as I understand it, Mr. Hinn has, in the past, openly apologized for some of the wrongs he has done.............

If he's apologised..............WE SHOULDN'T CONDEMN BENNY HINN !!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, we should pray for him!! Well said Mr&Mrs Mike Irish!!!! :):thumbsup:

Yomo

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  119
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

We dont condemn him and it certainly is right to pray from him.

As for his apologies then I am sure you would agree if he truly apologised he would not continue to teach the blatant heresies he does.

I certainly do hope he sees truth one day but untill then, it is right for every bible believing christian to condemn his teaching and his ministry.

Hold to the truth that Christ gave us, if we accept anything else we accept something from the evil one.

• Topic Count:  80
  • Content Count:  700
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

along with the apology did he refund all the money to the people who bought his books that he lies in did he refund money that he got under false pretenses Nope he did not.................

He always apologizes when he is caught at something then goes right back and does it again..........

In Christ

IreneM