• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

5 hours ago, coheir said:

When Jesus is every where at the same time one is very close to mysticism

No it is not.  Don't you believe God is Omnipotence, Omniscience, and Omnipresence?

• Group:  Royal Member

2 hours ago, WailingWall said:

First of all its not my perspective. It is what Jesus said and i believe Him

JOHN 3 [12] If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things? [13] And NO MAN HATH ASCENDED UP TO HEAVEN, BUT HE THAT CAME DOWN FROM HEAVEN, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

Can any of you Rapturist tell me if scripture above will suddenly vanish from your bibles after you are raptured to heaven

May I ask who Jesus was talking to?  Was it the Church or someone outside the Church?  Scripture will remain, and is true.  However, how someone make take scripture may not be how scripture was meant to be taken.  Jesus was speaking to a Pharisee named Nicodemus, the leader of the Jews.  He was not addressing anyone who following Him.  Do you think Nicodemus would understand the teaching s about being caught up together int eh clouds with Jesus?  Jesus doesn't think so, since he couldn't understand the earthly things.

JOHN 7  [33] Then said Jesus unto them, Yet a little while am I with you, and then I GO UNTO HIM THAT SENT ME.[34] Ye shall seek me, and shall not find me: and WHERE I AM, THITHER YE CANNOT COME.

I go to Him that sent me. To the Father. Heaven. Jesus said we cant go there

Again, who is Jesus speaking to?  Unbelievers?  Will unbelievers saved and are they His?

JOHN 12 [49] For I have not spoken of myself; but THE FATHER WHICH SENT ME, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

And i dont know where Elijah and Enoch went but i believe Jesus when He tells us they are not in heaven

No, Jesus said unbelievers cannot go. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

47 minutes ago, OneLight said:

No it is not.  Don't you believe God is Omnipotence, Omniscience, and Omnipresence?

Omnipotence yes; Omniscience yes 

Omnipresence this one is confusing for me. Jesus who is God is sitting beside the Father who is God. He left and said he would send the comforter (Holy Spirit).  So the Holy Spirit is part of the Trinity and that is the part that is here with us. And this Holy Spirit is only in humans.

If you can help me understand it better please do.

26 minutes ago, coheir said:

Omnipotence yes; Omniscience yes 

Omnipresence this one is confusing for me. Jesus who is God is sitting beside the Father who is God. He left and said he would send the comforter (Holy Spirit).  So the Holy Spirit is part of the Trinity and that is the part that is here with us. And this Holy Spirit is only in humans.

If you can help me understand it better please do.

John 14 is a good place to begin.  In verse 20 we read "At that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you. "  Sounds like Jesus can be in many places all at once.  If God has all three attributes, or characteristics, and Jesus is God, in the trinity, He also has these attributes.

45 minutes ago, OneLight said:

John 14 is a good place to begin.  In verse 20 we read "At that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you. "  Sounds like Jesus can be in many places all at once.  If God has all three attributes, or characteristics, and Jesus is God, in the trinity, He also has these attributes.

Thanks for the verse. It makes me think he is saying when one receives the Holy Spirit then He is in you and you in him. He is in you or me via the Holy Spirit He still sits on the right hand of God the Father and they share the same Holy Spirit that Jesus shares with us while being in Heaven. I may still be wrong

25 minutes ago, coheir said:

Thanks for the verse. It makes me think he is saying when one receives the Holy Spirit then He is in you and you in him. He is in you or me via the Holy Spirit He still sits on the right hand of God the Father and they share the same Holy Spirit that Jesus shares with us while being in Heaven. I may still be wrong

Yes, we do have the Holy Spirit sent to us from the Father in Jesus name.  Not disagreeing with this at all.  What I see is that when we accept Christ, He indwells us and we in Him.  After that, we receive the Holy Spirit.  I can provide scripture that Christ is in us.  Have you considered that, as the Holy Spirit does, Jesus' Spirit is also in us?

9 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Yes, we do have the Holy Spirit sent to us from the Father in Jesus name.  Not disagreeing with this at all.  What I see is that when we accept Christ, He indwells us and we in Him.  After that, we receive the Holy Spirit.  I can provide scripture that Christ is in us.  Have you considered that, as the Holy Spirit does, Jesus' Spirit is also in us?

Ok so the part I've missed is Jesus indwells us and we have the Holy Spirit,both which are one . I have been thinking that the Holy Spirit which is part of the Trinity indwells us and that is considered as the "I in you and you in me" I have not heard it said the way you have just now.  any verses you have time to share on this would be appreciated.

29 minutes ago, coheir said:

Ok so the part I've missed is Jesus indwells us and we have the Holy Spirit,both which are one . I have been thinking that the Holy Spirit which is part of the Trinity indwells us and that is considered as the "I in you and you in me" I have not heard it said the way you have just now.  any verses you have time to share on this would be appreciated.

To me, if we have one, we have all three.  If Jesus is in the Father, and the Father in Jesus; and if Jesus is in us and we in Him, we must also have the Father.  Jesus asked the Father for a Helper, and He sent us the Helper in Jesus Name, so we have all three.  Since God is Omnipresence, and the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit are God, then all three have an Omnipresence attribute.

1 hour ago, OneLight said:

To me, if we have one, we have all three.  If Jesus is in the Father, and the Father in Jesus; and if Jesus is in us and we in Him, we must also have the Father.  Jesus asked the Father for a Helper, and He sent us the Helper in Jesus Name, so we have all three.  Since God is Omnipresence, and the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit are God, then all three have an Omnipresence attribute.

ok I see what you are saying, I was missing part thanks for helping me out on this.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

16 hours ago, WailingWall said:

It's the new Jerusalem....
that is brought to this earth....

:emot-heartbeat:

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. 2 Peter 3:10 (American King James Version)

:sherlock:

Puff~!

Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. The earth and the heavens fled from his presence, and there was no place for them. Revelation 20:11 (New International Version)

All Gone

Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the old heaven and the old earth had disappeared. And the sea was also gone. Revelation 21:1 (New Living Translation)

All's New

And he who was seated on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.” Also he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.” Revelation 21:5 (English Standard Version)

:emot-heartbeat: