• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

How come there were no significant environmental disasters coinciding with the things Obama did against Israel?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

October 15-22, 1998

Just an fyi, this color font is extremely hard to read. I had to highlight it each time and now I have the beginnings of a migraine. Please keep in mind some of us are older and our eyes are not like yours. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  388
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/03/2003

On 12/6/2016 at 4:22 PM, nebula said:

How come there were no significant environmental disasters coinciding with the things Obama did against Israel?

I believe there were. There was Hurricane Sandy, several bad blizzards, wildfires, terrible flooding, draughts,and non-environmental things like mass shootings, a pipeline explosion, riots, to name a few. If you Google for countries that hate Israel, almost all of them are muslim nations or are being taken over by muslim refugees. These natural disasters are happening all over the world, not just here.

Edited by Sing40King

On 12/6/2016 at 7:16 PM, ayin jade said:

Just an fyi, this color font is extremely hard to read. I had to highlight it each time and now I have the beginnings of a migraine. Please keep in mind some of us are older and our eyes are not like yours. 

My apologies, I didn't think to change the colors after I pasted the text. I will remember to do that.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

23 minutes ago, Sing40King said:

I believe there were. There was Hurricane Sandy, several bad blizzards, wildfires, terrible flooding, draughts,and non-environmental things like mass shootings, a pipeline explosion, riots, to name a few. If you Google for countries that hate Israel, almost all of them are muslim nations or are being taken over by muslim refugees. These natural disasters are happening all over the world, not just here.

Can you connect any of them to a specific action, the way the ones in the OP were?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

1 hour ago, Sing40King said:

My apologies, I didn't think to change the colors after I pasted the text. I will remember to do that.

Much appreciated.

Btw, there are numerous books on this subject. You might enjoy these two.

https://www.amazon.com/Eye-Facing-Consequences-Dividing-Israel/dp/0971734704

https://www.amazon.com/As-America-Has-Done-Israel/dp/1603740384/ref=pd_sbs_14_img_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=F5VRDP486Z85KBYT8HED

I want to add to this discussion with more information about natural disasters around the world and how they relate to treatment of Israel.

New Zealand is a member of the UN security team and has worked to bring peace to the Israel/Palestine conflicts by suggesting Israel gives up some of it's land. Since 2011 More Info Here.(This information comes around the 2011 Earthquake) there have been many major earthquakes including November 2014 Very Good Supporting Evidence Including Obama's involvement, and several in November and December of 2016. You can Google it to get more proof.

France has had natural disasters, especially floods, muslim attacks, and is also trying to divide Israel and Palestine. Supporting Evidence.

More research to do but have to get ready for church now.

Edited by Sing40King

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

Sorry, but I have serious issues with people who attempt to determine Gods will by acts of nature and incidences. The last to do this was The Westbourgh Baptist Church who thanked God for quote/unquote, killing our solders because God didn't like the U.S. accepting gays.  I would suggest that Satan will never tire of this practice because he uses the watchful eye of the media to trouse the heck out of all us when people attempt this.

Edited by Churchmouse

2 hours ago, Churchmouse said:

Sorry, but I have serious issues with people who attempt to determine Gods will by acts of nature and incidences. The last to do this was The Westbourgh Baptist Church who thanked God for quote/unquote, killing our solders because God didn't like the U.S. accepting gays.  I would suggest that Satan will never tire of this practice because he uses the watchful eye of the media to trouse the heck out of all us when people attempt this.

I must respectfully disagree with some of this. It isn't attempting to determine God's will or in this case judgements when the Bible is clear about it.

Genesis 12:2-3   And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

God made this promise to Abraham about Israel. He has always protected them. He also has promised to harm any country that tries to harm them in any way. Here are a couple more scriptures that say that He will judge nations that work against israel.

Zechariah 2:8  For thus said the Lord of hosts, after his glory sent me to the nations who plundered you, for he who touches you touches the apple of his eye:

Isaiah 60:12 For the nation and kingdom that will not serve you shall perish; those nations shall be utterly laid waste.

In the verse below God is promising judgement on countries who try to divide Israel which is what's happening now.

Joel 3:1-2 "FOR BEHOLD, in those days and at that time when I shall reverse the captivity and restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem, I will gather all nations and will bring them down into the Valley of Jehoshaphat, and there will I deal with and execute judgment upon them for their treatment of My people and of My heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations and because they have divided My land."

The Bible is clear there will be judgements and the timing is hard to ignore. Comparing it to Westboro Baptist Church was an insult. Those people are clearly posessed by the devil. I study hard and use discernment about what I find. I know that some people will never take me seriously because of my age but because I have a passion and drive to learn more and to serve God I am stronger in Christ than many adults. Any way I just wanted to ad Bible support to my post. God bless.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

6 minutes ago, Sing40King said:

I must respectfully disagree with some of this. It isn't attempting to determine God's will or in this case judgements when the Bible is clear about it.

Genesis 12:2-3   And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

God made this promise to Abraham about Israel. He has always protected them. He also has promised to harm any country that tries to harm them in any way. Here are a couple more scriptures that say that He will judge nations that work against israel.

Zechariah 2:8  For thus said the Lord of hosts, after his glory sent me to the nations who plundered you, for he who touches you touches the apple of his eye:

Isaiah 60:12 For the nation and kingdom that will not serve you shall perish; those nations shall be utterly laid waste.

In the verse below God is promising judgement on countries who try to divide Israel which is what's happening now.

Joel 3:1-2 "FOR BEHOLD, in those days and at that time when I shall reverse the captivity and restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem, I will gather all nations and will bring them down into the Valley of Jehoshaphat, and there will I deal with and execute judgment upon them for their treatment of My people and of My heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations and because they have divided My land."

The Bible is clear there will be judgements and the timing is hard to ignore. Comparing it to Westboro Baptist Church was an insult. Those people are clearly posessed by the devil. I study hard and use discernment about what I find. I know that some people will never take me seriously because of my age but because I have a passion and drive to learn more and to serve God I am stronger in Christ than many adults. Any way I just wanted to ad Bible support to my post. God bless.

What has been documented in The Bible is in there for a reason. What you seem to assume is that God would punish The United States, a separate country that he has no covenant, as a people to either him or to his son.

I would also ask you not to cherrypick scripture without taking into account the context in which the scripture was set.  Books from the Old Testament speak about what was before Christianity happened and clearly was done with the obedience of the Israelite to God as a qualifier.

My reference to The Westbourogh Baptist church is not an insult and you can't say for sure if anything more than a single-minded  attempt to use Gods word for their own purposes.  As far as you studying hard is immaterial to knowledge if you use simple assumption and that is exactly what The Westbourough Baptist church did when they formulated their ideas.