IGNORED

Is Europe Gearing Up For World War III? Biggest Shipment Of US Armaments Since End Of Cold War Arrives In Germany Ahead Of NATO Exercises

WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,116
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 minute ago, Churchmouse said:

First I've heard about this. You got any links?

just google "Hillary  Ukraine coup"

then   "ukraine coup  victoria nuland"

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

42 minutes ago, other one said:

just google "Hillary  Ukraine coup"

39 minutes ago, other one said:

then   "ukraine coup  victoria nuland"

Ok, Thank you. I googled the first one but got nothing but alternative news sources. I will read them latter, but I realty wanted something more main stream than what I got. This thing about fake news has me spooked a little.  I don't want to start referencing this an have my rear end handed to me by another member.

5 hours ago, Churchmouse said:

Ok, Thank you. I googled the first one but got nothing but alternative news sources. I will read them latter, but I realty wanted something more main stream than what I got. This thing about fake news has me spooked a little.  I don't want to start referencing this an have my rear end handed to me by another member.

considering the twisted things we have gotten from the main stream news for decades, i doubt that you will find the information in those who are bound to those like the Clintons....     and you don't have to take the information if you choose not to......    but it's still there and it's not going away.

2 hours ago, other one said:

considering the twisted things we have gotten from the main stream news for decades, i doubt that you will find the information in those who are bound to those like the Clintons....     and you don't have to take the information if you choose not to......    but it's still there and it's not going away.

I look for consensus when I when I research something that has happened in the past, especially about those things that have occurred in the past few years.  Then I brush it through my own internal reality filter and that includes my conscience. I know the Holy Spirit talks to me through there and I trust that most of all.

in that case I guess the Holy Spirit speaks different things to different people....   and I guess that's ok.

I learned not to trust the mainstream media back in the 60's and 70's when I was a part of it....    guess I have just been exposed to things others have not.

17 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Same group it was yesterday...the Muslims.  They are today's boogeyman that are being used to take away freedoms and rights.

The issue is that there is too much talk about rights and freedoms and too little understanding about responsibility. Freedom without the idea of being responsible with those freedoms are just another notch in the belt of hedonism.

Guest Thallasa
On ‎20‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 7:30 PM, Churchmouse said:

The issue is that there is too much talk about rights and freedoms and too little understanding about responsibility. Freedom without the idea of being responsible with those freedoms are just another notch in the belt of hedonism.

Was I not saying that, most pointedly to some French people yesterday  ?  I don't much think in terms of rights, as much as responsibilities and this habit in France , or rather on the news to spend so much times on leurs 'droits', shows a real problem, which  is used by the anti Christ people to usurp God's laws of Creation ,for their own .

1 hour ago, Thallasa said:

Was I not saying that, most pointedly to some French people yesterday  ?  I don't much think in terms of rights, as much as responsibilities and this habit in France , or rather on the news to spend so much times on leurs 'droits', shows a real problem, which  is used by the anti Christ people to usurp God's laws of Creation ,for their own .

Mame/miss. I was responding to out of the Shadows post.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  642
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

Regarding the comment by the poster named "Churchmouse" on Friday at 11:14 AM: "Why would Putin be against Hillary, who would had followed President Obama, right down the line. The only thing I could think of that would make Putin do anything is that he is an Alpha Male and was disgusted with the former president and his ilk." Note that Hillary is not like Obama, but is also an "Alpha Male", even with her beloved assistant. For Hillary wanted to intervene in Syria, while Obama was scared to. Also, Putin was not disgusted with, but positively loved, Obama's weakness. For it allowed Putin to annex Crimea, and to effectively occupy western Syria. Also, it allowed Putin to terrify Europe, especially its Baltic States, that they could fall prey to a Russian invasion (or to a Russian-supported "uprising" by "little green men", like in eastern Ukraine), or that a part of eastern Europe could fall prey to a devastating bombardment from Putin's utterly bristling arsenal in Kaliningrad, after some "provocation" provides Putin with a plausible casus belli. Hillary would have been a real opponent of Putin. (This is not to support her. For she would also have been a real opponent of Biblical Christianity, just as a future President Elizabeth Warren will be.) Also, Putin in no way respects Trump, but sees him as a preening idiot, whom he will be able to snooker quite easily by simply appealing to his vanity at every turn (and also by holding prot pics, and even worse, on Trump and his closest associates and family members).