• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  352
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, Davida said:

See proof above, you don't get it.  Read James 5:16 "The effectual fervent prayers of the righteous avails much."

We are not supposed to be praying that our horse wins. The Christians I'm talking about were not praying for a SPECIFIC person. Christians I'm talking about were praying for GOD's MERCY to stop the flood of evil for America & the world. The Media, the Polls, Political elites & the rest of world was all STUNNED that Trump won. I was not shocked , that is how GOD works.

It is the progressive left, DNC, the Globalists & political elites and the mainstream Media and the willfully blind that are poisonous.

Your very own words testify against you and many threads in the forum. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

8 minutes ago, Davida said:

Christians I'm talking about were praying for GOD's MERCY to stop the flood of evil for America & the world. 

But all of that will only take place when Christ comes again. What I find upsetting is that it is like fellow Christians have put their faith and hope in a man. Saying Trump with bring peace. Trump will save Christians. 

Edited by LadyKay

Just now, Davida said:

Do you care to speak your insult directly to me?

What?  I said your words testify against you, while quoting you.  I am not here to insult you.  But if you feel insulted maybe you should look in the mirror and ask why you would be insulted by your own words.

Just now, Davida said:

You made a personal accusation against me.

I said your words testify against you.  They are your words therefore your accusation.

Just now, Davida said:

You made a personal accusation against me.

My goodness anyone who disagrees with you you think is a personal attack. :runforhills:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

On 1/19/2017 at 8:02 AM, LadyKay said:

I am going to make a lot of you mad by saying this. First off let me say that I do not condone hate and violence against Mr. Trump. Or for anyone who supports him.  But I can not for the life of me understand why some of my Christian brothers and sister think that Trump is one of us. I heard his speeches and he was encouraging people at his speeches to bust the heads of anyone protesting against him.  Look I am sorry if I make anyone mad by saying this. But I really think Trump has fooled a lot of Christians. Something just does not feel right about all of this. I have never seen such a time when friendships are dived and family is divided over an election. 

Okay  well anyway I said my peace. You all can be made at me if you want too. It has happen before it will happen again. 

I believe he is better than Hilary, that may not be saying much.  Being in a position of such responsibility could actually wake him up and lead him to see his need for God's grace in his life.  There is a saying, 'a people gets the leaders they deserve'.....well we are a divided nation and by that, I would say there is a chasm between the divide, which if it gets wider, the next time in four years there could be actual violence in the streets.  Hopefully, that will not happen and all we can do is pray and try to do our part where we are.

Peace
Mark

I'm going to remove myself from this topic before I get too carried away.  I apologize to anyone I may have offended. But I leave you with this. Christians, put your hope and faith in God not in man. For it is Jesus Christ who will bring peace to this world at his return.  

1 minute ago, Yowm said:

I guess my  two questions were too difficult to answer?

Again, read through the thread.  If you have then you would know why I said what I said.  It may just answer your questions.

10 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Why can't you simply answer?

You want me to answer a question based on your assumption of my statement. But if you would simply read you could put that assumption to rest.  

Edited by ruck1b

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

4 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Christians, put your hope and faith in God not in man. 

LadyKay,

I don't believe any true Christians are putting their "faith and hope" in man. For you to even suggest that is offensive. 

However, as Franklin Graham quoted from 1 Timothy, Christians are supporting and praying for good governance, which is not only perfectly legitimate, but absolutely necessary for the Gospel to go forth with power. Give this passage (1 Timothy 2:1-6) some deep thought:

1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions,and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

As already noted in the OP, all the demonic forces of Hell have come against Christians and good government across the world, and God has raised up Trump to bring about necessary changes.