• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  219
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/31/1950

4 hours ago, KittyBubbleFlowers said:

Today I think Benny Hinn is the most obscene fake healer out there. Though his wife, or is she now an ex? , is fast trying to match his style. 

Did you catch Oral Roberts when he broadcast his own testimony that he was a greedy materialist fraud? And before his own congregation? 

http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2009/decemberweb-only/151-21.0.html

You sound like a true gossip.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  2

22 hours ago, White Rabbitt said:

How do you know?

Are you on the inside or know someone on te inside or is this just your OPINION.

See Johanna Michaelsen the beautiful mind on youtube shes been IN IT, top up even. 

Besides, THE LORD warns about these things. 

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  244
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

38 minutes ago, White Rabbitt said:

You sound like a true gossip.

The true part is correct. The personal attack is a sin. 

I was there when Oral launched into his begging spiel. It ain't gossip when it happened. 

AND, for everyone, that wants to research it, and where new age and prosperity etc comes from, check theosophic society, Helena Blavatsky, Alice Bailey etc. you will find. Compare it! Even the ascended masters the fake jesus and so forth.

It has alot of weight, when The Lord warns against this and others that been heavily involved high up warns about it and exposes it. That cannot just be brushed off as nothing, that is evidence.  

We shall follow The Lord, and His commands.

1 hour ago, KittyBubbleFlowers said:

Peter Popov! That's the name that came to mind reading your remarks. Have you seen the healing water he's got out now? These women are testifying as to its effects bringing them gobs of money after they used it by following Popov's instructions. 

He's quite old but his hair is jet black. Veneer's smiling like a $avage wolf. My take is they're atheists using the gullibility factor of those desperate to believe what they're selling and in order to get rich. 

Creflo A. Dollar is another one. There's something about a pastor with Dollar as a last name. He made news telling his congregation the amount of money they each needed to give in order for him to buy a state of the art jet. 

The millions for that private flight access would have saved the lives of countless people in his community. Shelters, food, clothing. 

But Creflo needs a jet! Because commercial is just not on his to-do list. 

It's Christ like though, right? When Jesus spread the good news he tallied countless miles on that Year 30 Bentley....

Youre right. Theres something very wolf like. Ive seen it all the time. This is the great deception weve been warned about!  I tell you, satan can do the same miracles as Jesus did! If you CANT test the spirits, which you cant, when its on tv, beware. You have to test the spirits!!!  

• Group:  Advanced Member

satan does a good job of attacking the church on threads like this.

• Group:  Advanced Member

18 minutes ago, KittyBubbleFlowers said:

The true part is correct. The personal attack is a sin. 

I was there when Oral launched into his begging spiel. It ain't gossip when it happened. 

You should have seen the Lakewood church service on TV this morning live from Houston.

Beautiful praise and worship music, videos of the 600 people that got baptized this past week, great sermon and pre-sermon by the Osteens.

I came away feeling the presence of God .

There's a good reason this church is filled up.

It is not a church of 40,000 fools.

People go there to be filled with the presence of the Holy Spirit.

No, he did not talk about hell, but he did cry and at one point he couldn't stop crying, nor could I.

They were tears of joy.

If you've never experienced that, I hope some day you will.

It's wonderful to have tears of joy.

There were many people in this service who spoke of salvation through Jesus Christ, and he gives a very powerful altar call, not a quickie like you see on his 25 minute TV show.

The real Lakeland church is the place to be.

Edited by White Rabbitt

Easy way out. Seek out the different pastors.. Preachers.. Teachers..get them to confirm Jesus come in full body as man. Job done. And, they gotta say it themselves.  

But, Jesus said Himself to the rich, that grows fortunes, they had to sell it.  

Jesus never talked about prosperity teachings neither did the rest. In fact, Jesus say theyll treat you as He was treated. The ask and you shall recieve, have not to do with amount money.  Coveting is a sin. Jesus said when we have food and shelter to be content.

those people, like Johanna Michaelsen, theyve seen the counterfeit jesuses theyve seen healings done by the devil, theyve seen how, and heard the satanists and co plan the deception going on right as we speak. 

You fool yourself, if you dont live after what Jesus said and taught.  Amounting money or give money that go to nothing but make preachers rich is fooling oneself.  Jesus never demanded money. 

He will say to many, go away, I never knew you. They will say but Lord, havent we driven demons out in your name, havent we healed in your name. Yet He will say, I never knew you. 

16 minutes ago, Heavenunlimited said:

Youre right. Theres something very wolf like. Ive seen it all the time. This is the great deception weve been warned about!  I tell you, satan can do the same miracles as Jesus did! If you CANT test the spirits, which you cant, when its on tv, beware. You have to test the spirits!!!  

I think the wolves on TV by their own words fail the test. Because God knows his people. And he also knows charlatans who invoke his and his son's name in order to mislead a gullible public. 

When Osteen avoided direct questions about salvation, Jesus, the way , the truth, and the life. And when he responded to Larry King as he did all those years ago having been asked about who goes to Heaven, he proved himself unfit to be called pastor. Apologizing later was meaningless. We're to defend the gospel when necessary. After he got a lot of emails about his failings, that's when he apologized for those failings. 

There's no apology for failing to answer before the cross. Not one. 

Oral Roberts exceeded the monies he begged for. I sat there astonished listening to people around me weeping, right beside me, their lips quivering, eyes filled with tears, as these long time congregation members were terrified Oral would be called to Heaven if he didn't raise millions. Because God told him to or else. 

God gave Oral an monetary ultimatum? Raise millions or I'll call you home boy! 
I asked this woman beside me, isn't Heaven what we're all living for? Why would Oral weep as he asks us for the money to keep him here? 

She looked at me with the most hate filled eyes. Eyes that had just had tears in them a second before. Wiping her cheeks dry with a tissue she hissed , yes, hissed her reply. "That's evil of you! EVIL!"

And then snapped her head to the right to whisper to her husband.

Who looked around her , his cheeks still wet, but with the same eyes as his wife and gave me a stern look. Then with one hand, index finger extended, snapped it toward me as a sign to be gone from that pew.  

His checkbook was on his lap. His other hand was holding the pen against the cover. 

5 minutes ago, Davida said:

The Bible says we to be aware of wolves in sheep's clothing.

Amen sister.

Ephesians 5:11 Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them.