UN Gay Rights Envoy: Religious Freedom ‘Not an Absolute Right’

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  713
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

Imagine if the UN's opinions actually was world law. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  8

6 hours ago, Abby-Joy said:

we need to be praying for the children

Yes this is very true the lgbtq wants our children they want to pervert the next generation since they know that the older generation already knows it's wrong and will not except it. Now we have teachers who are pedophiles & homosexuals that have been put in place to infiltrate the young and future generation. Because the lgbtq knows that when they grow up they will have already been acclimated into this mindset and teach their children the same thing. And that's why they are fighting so hard against parent's who home school their children. Because when the home schooled children grow up they will be a threat to their demonic system. Also from experience in being around a lot of parents that home school and having been home schooled myself the majority of them are christian.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

2 hours ago, worthy said:

Yes this is very true the lgbtq wants our children they want to pervert the next generation since they know that the older generation already knows it's wrong and will not except it. Now we have teachers who are pedophiles & homosexuals that have been put in place to infiltrate the young and future generation. Because the lgbtq knows that when they grow up they will have already been acclimated into this mindset and teach their children the same thing. And that's why they are fighting so hard against parent's who home school their children. Because when the home schooled children grow up they will be a threat to their demonic system. Also from experience in being around a lot of parents that home school and having been home schooled myself the majority of them are christian.

What these poor unfortunate wretches don't understand is that their moment of glory is very short. I doubt very much that there will be another generation to grow up under their influence.

Unless of course the End Times are much further in the future than we think. But even if they are, the LGBT's are doomed anyway. Once their usefulness runs out they too will be persecuted. The idea behind promoting gay rights is to destroy the traditional Christian nuclear family, because the family is an obstacle to a One-World tyranny. By making children dependent upon the state they will be easier to manipulate. By destroying the idea of a traditional family, kids become state property. It's not just LGBT, it's divorce, single-parents, abortion and so on....

The LGBTs believe they have a glorious future ahead of them, but their future is short-lived. They need Jesus, he is their only hope, as indeed he is for all of us.

• Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  8

8 minutes ago, OakWood said:

What these poor unfortunate wretches don't understand is that their moment of glory is very short. I doubt very much that there will be another generation to grow up under their influence.

Unless of course the End Times are much further in the future than we think. But even if they are, the LGBT's are doomed anyway. Once their usefulness runs out they too will be persecuted. The idea behind promoting gay rights is to destroy the traditional Christian nuclear family, because the family is an obstacle to a One-World tyranny. By making children dependent upon the state they will be easier to manipulate. By destroying the idea of a traditional family, kids become state property. It's not just LGBT, it's divorce, single-parents, abortion and so on....

The LGBTs believe they have a glorious future ahead of them, but their future is short-lived. They need Jesus, he is their only hope, as indeed he is for all of us.

I agree

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  312
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Birthday:  09/05/1998

The goal behind equal rights for LGBT people is just that- equal rights. They are fellow human beings who want the same rights and freedoms as everyone else, such as marriage, adoption, not being denied basic services, ect. And they've already been persecuted and continue to be persecuted in the US and around the world. It doesn't take a One-World Tyranny to do that. 

Divorce and abortion rates are actually in decline right now. 

16 minutes ago, Tea Ess said:

The goal behind equal rights for LGBT people is just that- equal rights. They are fellow human beings who want the same rights and freedoms as everyone else, such as marriage, adoption, not being denied basic services, ect. And they've already been persecuted and continue to be persecuted in the US and around the world. It doesn't take a One-World Tyranny to do that. 

Divorce and abortion rates are actually in decline right now. 

Historically, they have been persecuted - but that is not my point.

If you listen to any lecture by Yuri Bezmenov (Soviet defector and former KGB spy) who has warned the U.S.A. of the Communist plot to take over America, and also listened to countless others who have declared their intentions to destroy Western civilisation and take over, you will understand how the Alinskyite plot has been established. All of these people agree on the same things. Do the research. It's available at the tip of your fingers - just use Google or search YouTube.

The homosexuals are merely useful idiots to help overthrow Judeo-Christian culture. Once they have served their usefulness they will be eradicated just like anybody else who the regime deems undesirable.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  312
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Birthday:  09/05/1998

24 minutes ago, OakWood said:

Historically, they have been persecuted - but that is not my point.

If you listen to any lecture by Yuri Bezmenov (Soviet defector and former KGB spy) who has warned the U.S.A. of the Communist plot to take over America, and also listened to countless others who have declared their intentions to destroy Western civilisation and take over, you will understand how the Alinskyite plot has been established. All of these people agree on the same things. Do the research. It's available at the tip of your fingers - just use Google or search YouTube.

The homosexuals are merely useful idiots to help overthrow Judeo-Christian culture. Once they have served their usefulness they will be eradicated just like anybody else who the regime deems undesirable.

Would you mind linking one of those articles? I'm not convinced that equal rights for LGBT people will result in a communist takeover of the US. 

There are actually a lot of Jewish and Christian gay people out there, and although they lean to the left in the United States, they certainly don't all adhere to the same political ideology. I don't believe they are a monolithic group being used as pawns. In the countries that most strongly protect the rights of gay people, we tend to see a high degree of personal freedom and low government corruption. Gay rights by country Corruption Perception Index  2016 Human Freedom Index

Edited by Tea Ess

1 hour ago, Tea Ess said:

Would you mind linking one of those articles? I'm not convinced that equal rights for LGBT people will result in a communist takeover of the US. 

There are actually a lot of Jewish and Christian gay people out there, and although they lean to the left in the United States, they certainly don't all adhere to the same political ideology. I don't believe they are a monolithic group being used as pawns. In the countries that most strongly protect the rights of gay people, we tend to see a high degree of personal freedom and low government corruption. Gay rights by country Corruption Perception Index  2016 Human Freedom Index

I can't link you to the videos. This is not a video forum, so it's not allowed.

And I'm not saying that equal rights for LGBT people will result in a Communist takeover. It's the other way round. A Communist takeover includes starting off with rights for LGBT people. This has been outlined any times, not just by Communists but by others with similar tyrannical intentions.

However, I'll give you a starting point. Search for the rest yourself then you can make your own mind up:

Go to YouTube and type in "Yuri Bezmenov." See what you get.

Next, try typing in "Saul Alinsky".

Don't be convinced by one video..... I could be wrong.... keep searching. You will eventually find a pattern. There are many sources, not from one person but from many..... they disagree on a number of points, but where they agree there is a uniform consensus and it's quite simple once you see it.

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  480
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

Homosexuality goes against God's very creation, when He created man and woman, male and female, for procreation....homosexuality cannot do that and the only thing they can produce is deadly diseases..guess that is God's curse on them.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1

It's used as a tool to bend the thinking of people, and when people are indoctrinated into top down, follow the bouncing ball patterns, take these terms or else, then what freedom actually exists. There is absolutely no medical science proof of any kind that homosexuality is normative in the human gene pool. Except for civil rights any argument is emotional and that's it, once they were able to establish themselves as an entity civil rights became the only argument with validity. It's foolish that the argument is so big and the force it has on the vast huge majority of a population that isn't laying with the same sex is odd.

So homosexual couples have the same protections under the law so as for equality, great.  Forcing the acceptance of these actions on the populace is abberated. And good responsible citizens, which by the way is needful for a civilized society, are demonized because they just happen to disagree. Very strange mind bending crap it is. And that's the point, it's mind bending and way far more important than it should be. Look over here while we do something over there.

The end of the movie "Bridge Over the River Qui" or kwy, something like that. The british officer as he was shot realized and said, "What have I done?" he then fell on the explosive device and the bridge blew up and the train went into the water. The officer was a prisoner that aided the enemy and didn't know he was doing it all along. That's how I see this street protesting garbage and activism. They know not what they do, and may God forgive us our trespasses as we forgive others that trespass against us. One morning these street hounds will wake up and say, "O god, what have we done?"