• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  626
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, worthy said:

Job 10:8-12 Thine hands have made me and fashioned me together round about; yet thou dost destroy me.9 Remember, I beseech thee, that thou hast made me as the clay; and wilt thou bring me into dust again?10 Hast thou not poured me out as milk, and curdled me like cheese?11 Thou hast clothed me with skin and flesh, and hast fenced me with bones and sinews.12 Thou hast granted me life and favour, and thy visitation hath preserved my spirit.

Jeremiah 1:5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

Job 31:15 Did not he that made me in the womb make him? and did not one fashion us in the womb?

Psalm 127:3 Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.

Deuteronomy 27:25 Cursed be he that taketh reward to slay an innocent person. And all the people shall say, Amen.

Thanks for more verses Worthy. I just wish that people could see the truth in them. Sadly though the world sugar coats sin and gives it names that seem innocent. That is what is most disturbing. Sin has been labeled abortion in this case instead of what it really is. Abortion is a gruesome act and to deny that means that a person is turning a blind eye to the real truth of what is happening. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  315
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  3,491
  • Content Per Day:  1.26
  • Days Won:  3

To Saktmodig,

In my country Australia, we have a politician who is trying to change abortion laws to allow women to terminate a pregnancy at full term - 40 weeks. 

Your thoughts?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,244
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

5 hours ago, Saktmodig said:

So calling someone a murderer is to not judge?

What do you think God would say to you on judgement day if it turns out that my belief is true and yours is false? That human souls are not created at conception and that he do not mind abortions as long as they are responsibly done and safe?

We only call murder what God calls murder--the premeditated extinguishing of human life.  

G1025   (Word Study)  βρέφος

bréphos; gen. bréphous, neut. noun. Babe, an unborn child (Luk 1:41, Luk 1:44); a newborn child or an older infant (Luk 2:12, Luk 2:16; Luk 18:15; Act 7:19; 2Ti 3:15 meaning from infancy, from the cradle). Used metaphorically of those who have just embraced the Christian religion (1Pe 2:2 [cf. 1Co 3:2; Heb 5:12-13]) from phérbos which is from phérbō, to feed, nourish, from phérō (G5342), to bring, and bíos(G979), sustenance. By transposition from phérbō, to feed, nourish, because babies are nourished in the womb and when born require frequent nourishment.  

This would imply that the word means a baby in the womb being fed by umbilical cord or a newborn being nursed.  Either way, a baby in a womb is still a baby.  From the time the egg and sperm unite, a distinct life and DNA chain is established that develop into a unique human being.  I was taught that dividing cells constitutes life.  Dividing human cells constitute human life. And to kill a human life constitutes murder in the Bible.

Exo 21:22  “If men fight and hurt a pregnant woman so that she gives birth prematurely, and yet no harm follows, he shall be surely fined as much as the woman’s husband demands and the judges allow.  Exo 21:23  But if any harm follows, then you must take life for life,

These scriptures are the basis for our laws as well.  If a pregnant woman is murdered, the lives of both mother and child may be charged against the man.  

12 minutes ago, HisFirst said:

To Skatmodig,

From one Christian woman to another,

Is it OK for me as a Christian woman to abort my unborn baby if I decide I don't want it?

Only if you do not believe it is a sin.

Just now, Saktmodig said:

Only if you do not believe it is a sin.

So depends on my opinion on what classifies as  sin?

Its up to me?

Your thoughts on 40 week gestation termination?

Edited by HisFirst

11 minutes ago, Willa said:

Exo 21:22  “If men fight and hurt a pregnant woman so that she gives birth prematurely, and yet no harm follows, he shall be surely fined as much as the woman’s husband demands and the judges allow.  Exo 21:23  But if any harm follows, then you must take life for life,

Exo 21:22 is subject to debate. Some experts interpret it like you. Most interpret it to mean that if the unborn dies, it is only a fee to be paid, thus it does not count as a life, but if the woman is harmed she is to be avenged, because she counts as a person. 

16 minutes ago, Willa said:

We only call murder what God calls murder--the premeditated extinguishing of human life.  

When exactly does God call abortion murder? Jesus does not mention abortion. The apostles does not mention abortion. The Bible does not mention abortion. 

It is you who judge. Not the Bible, not God. You are judging abortion to be murder. 

Once upon a time the infant mortality rate was high due to poor sanitation, due to poverty, due to lack of medical equipment and knowledge.

We now live in (1st world countries), indulged in latest technology which includes advances in medicine and science 

Deaths on the unborn and toddlers are still occurring at an alarming rate. Those who cannot defend themselves.

There is an all out assault on the unborn, babies, toddlers and children.

Who is their mouthpiece?

Edited by HisFirst

8 minutes ago, HisFirst said:

So depends on my opinion on what classifies as  sin?

Its up to me?

Your thoughts on 40 week gestation termination?

Yes, according to romans 14:23 But he who doubts is condemned if he eats, because he doesnot eat from faith; for whatever is not from faith is sin.

My thoughts on 40 weeks gestation termination? Is not that simply giving birth? I do not believe inducing labour is wrong, no. 

1 minute ago, HisFirst said:

Once upon a time the infant mortality rate was high due to poor sanitation, due to poverty, due to lack of medical equipment and knowledge.

We now live in (1st world countries), indulged in latest technology which includes advances in medicine and science 

Deaths on the unborn and toddlers are still occurring at an alarming rate. Those who cannot defend themselves.

There is an all out assault on the unborn, babies, toddlers and children.

Who is their mouthpiece?

So toddlers are dying at an alarming rate nowadays? I would love to se some numbers. It sounds rather incredible.

Just now, Saktmodig said:

Yes, according to romans 14:23 But he who doubts is condemned if he eats, because he doesnot eat from faith; for whatever is not from faith is sin.

My thoughts on 40 weeks gestation termination? Is not that simply giving birth? I do not believe inducing labour is wrong, no. 

You do not believe inducing labour for the purpose of euthenasing a healthy baby isn't murder?

Please don't quote scripture when you are saying it is self who judges.

You defeat the point.

Edited by HisFirst