• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Yowm said:

Why couldn't the 'iron and clay' mixture represent two cultures that don't mix...Europeans and Middle Eastern, just as iron and clay don't mix? After all, the iron had represented the Roman Empire in Daniel.

Daniel 2:43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.  

This confused me until the Holy Spirit gave me what I think is the answer, I got it via my understanding of the Seven Headed Beast and the fact that the 8th King is a Demonic entity over the Seven. NOW...Notice the mention of THEY shall mingle themselves with the Seed of Men !! Boom, this can only be Demonic Beings. The Clay spoken of is located where on the Statue? The Base/Feet, and Jesus is considered as what to us?  Our Rock/Foundation. 

What happens at the end of Daniel 2? The Rock, is cut out of the Mountain, and SMASHES the Statue, which can not stand because its base is faulty, it is built by men on the principles of Satan, and his ways, remember Satan is the god of this world. All of the Kingdoms Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome and the Anti-Christ/10 toes mixed with clay have built their foundation on that which is of this world, not Jesus Christ. Thus the base is weak and the Statue CAN NOT STAND !! 

The Holy Spirit is giving us much information in these last days. Amen. 

Edited by Revelation Man

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  430
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

Just now, Yowm said:

Daniel 9:26 KJV
[26] And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

The people of the 4th beast were Romans and from those people the prince that shall come would also be Roman.

You can tell me that the fourth beast is Rome but where's the evidence?   Daniel 9:26-27 can be interpreted a host of different ways.

7 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

Daniel 2:43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.  

This confused me until the Holy Spirit gave me what I think is the answer, I got it via my understanding of the Seven Headed Beast and the fact that the 8th King is a Demonic entity over the Seven. NOW...Notice the mention of THEY shall mingle themselves with the Seed of Men !! Boom, this can only be Demonic Beings. The Clay spoken of is located where on the Statue? The Base/Feet, and Jesus is considered as what to us?  Our Rock/Foundation. 

What happens at the end of Daniel 2? The Rock, cut out of the Mountain, SMASHES the Statue, which can not stand because its base is faulty, it is built by men on the principle of Satan, and his ways, remember Stan is the god of this world. All of the Kingdoms Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome and the Anti-Christ/10 toes mixed with clay have built their foundation on that which is of this world, not Jesus Christ. Thus the base is weak and the Statue CAN NOT STAND !! 

The Holy Spirit is giving us much information in these last days. Amen. 

Everybody likes to attribute their knowledge of things to the Holy Spirit.  Though I agree to a certain degree, it's much more than that.  We have to put some level of unbiased effort and have a method to figure this out.  With the resources we have available to us today, it really isn't that difficult.

Edited by fixerupper

2 hours ago, fixerupper said:

Unless you've uncovered somthing I'm unaware of, there's no scriptural evidence for Rome.  Every verse of prophecy mentiones nations found in the Mid-East.  Not Europe.  Besides that, the iron and clay is said to be divide and not cleaved to one another, partly strong and partly broken, and intermaried.  That in no way implies Rome or the EU which is united and has good alliances. The iron and clay represent Arabs and the Subbi and Shia sects of Islam.

I explain the Iron and the Clay above... It seems you are just ignoring the scriptures I cited, or just twisting them into a Muslim entity. The FOURTH BEAST is Rome and the Little Horn grows out of his Head. Now where do you get a Muslim entity from this? Are you one of those who say the Fourth Beast was not Rome? Rome was the Greatest of the BC Beasts, it was over Israel when Jesus Christ died. The Little Horn arises out of his Head, now give me any scripture that says he s a Muslim...By the Way, he is an Assyrian, (Turkish parents or grandparents) who is born in Greece and then comes to power via the E.U. BUT...He is not a Muslim.

There's no evidence the fourth beast is Rome.  You believe that because you think Daniel 2 depicts the same empires, but it doesn't.  Why would God find it necessary to repeat the same message in two different visions by the same prophet?  

Rome isn't a Beast.....because you can't figure out why the Little Horn is an End Time Beast right? That seems to confuse people a lot it seems. Anytime I hear someone say Rome was not one of the Four Great Beasts I just SMH. Its nonsensical to me. John tells us it is if we will just listen. The Seven Headed Beast in Rev. 17, is ALSO Seven Mountains (Greek word oros ones that Arise above the plains) and they are ALSO Seven Kings, FIVE have Fallen (Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia and Greece) ONE IS (Rome) and one is YET TO COME (Anti-Christ). The reason God reduced (10/20, 5/10, 1/2) The Seven Kingdoms to Seven Kings was because He wanted us to know the LAST BEAST was going to be a MAN...Not a Kingdom per se. He wanted us to understand !! John right here explains to you that Rome was the BEAST at the time of his writing Revelation....ONE IS. 

These are not the Same Message as you suggest. One is about the Kingdoms of the World, of Gold, Silver, Brass, Iron and then the base of Iron mixed with Clay. The other is about BEASTS that Conquer Israel. 

We do have an indication where the 'little horn' rises.
Daniel 8:8-9
Therefore the he goat waxed very great: and when he was strong, the great horn was broken; and for it came up four notable ones toward the four winds of heaven.  And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.  

The Little Horn arises out of Daniel 7 and out of Daniel 8 at the SAME TIME....I have a blog on this, it means he is born in GREECE which is in the European Union and comes to power via the E.U. He is also of Turkish descent. 

http://mrrondonmon.blogspot.com/2016/03/the-birthplace-of-anti-christ.html

Edited by Revelation Man

The iron doesn't represent the Roman Empire.  The word 'mixed' that describes the iron and clay is the Aramaic word 'arab' which implies Arabia or an Arab. Not Rome.  The iron and clay is said to be divided and intermarried.  The Arabs are among the most intermarried yet divided people in the world.

No it doesn't...........It means MIXED, just as it says.

#6151 עַרַב `arab (Aramaic) {ar-ab'} corresponding to H6148; TWOT - 2927; v

—Hebrew Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)

1) to mix, join together 1a) (Pael) mixed (participle) 1b) (Ithpael) mixed (participle)

—Brown-Driver-Briggs (Old Testament Hebrew-English Lexicon)

(Chaldee); corresponding to H6148; to commingle:—mingle (self), mix.

—Strong's (Hebrew & Chaldee Dictionary of the Old Testament)

If you had an Aramaic word that was trump, it wouldn't be talking about Donald Trump.  COME ON.

Edited by Revelation Man

Everybody likes to attribute their knowledge of things to the Holy Spirit.  Though I agree to a certain degree, it's much more than that.  We have to put some level of unbiased effort and have a method to figure this out.  With the resources we have available to us today, it really isn't that difficult.

Been a preacher close to 30 years, was called to Prophecy. I do understand that many say they hear from the Holy Spirit and don't. But I have been trained to tell the difference. It didn't come overnight. I study hard and when I rely on logic, many times the Holy Spirit will correct my human understanding, when He dos that I am receptive. I find that PRIDE of Belief or just PRIDE, stops many people from hearing the voice of the Holy Spirit. Like this Muslim Angle and the Sep. 23 ASTROLOGY prophecy of Rev. 12, which is NOT OF GOD.....They get something in their craw, and they will not hear anything else.

Edited by Revelation Man

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  171
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

On 3/9/2017 at 0:05 PM, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

There is no proof that he has to be a renegade Jew for the reasons I just gave.

Also remember the bible speaks of God of Magog, a TURK. That has to be one and the same person as the antichrist for the a/c will have no tolerance for an usurper or an equal of any kind. The antichrist is mentioned in many places to be an ASSYRIAN. There are not many Iraqi/Iranaian Jews out there.

Remember too, Islamics claim Abraham, Isaac and Jacob as their "fathers" as well. They wrongly believe that we worship the same God. So when the Scripture says Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers that can easily mean what he THINKS is the God of (who he thinks are) his fathers

I have entertained some thoughts about the a/c possibly being a woman for when you look at the Hebrew and Greek there are passages referring to the a/c which cannot be explained any other way.

But if I am wrong, my money is on the Turkish guy. Reccep Tayyip Erdogan.

Read the stuff I read on this site. This guy has what may be some very good points.

http://hightimetoawake.com/erdogan-is-the-antichrist/

I still don't see how even a secular Jew would follow a Muslim.

I explain the Iron and the Clay above... It seems you are just ignoring the scriptures I cited, or just twisting them into a Muslim entity. 

I'm not ignoring or twisting anything.  If I could find evidence opposing a Muslim entity I would accept it.  Look at the word MIXED....
https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/Lexicon/Lexicon.cfm?strongs=H6151&t=KJV

The FOURTH BEAST is Rome and the Little Horn grows out of his Head. Now where do you get a Muslim entity from this? 

It's the Aramaic word 'arab' which does mean mixed but look at the the Chaldean meaning....it  implies an Arab or Arabia.   

I get a Muslim entity out of that because there's no evidence the fourth beast is Rome, and every other verse of prophecy mentions nations and people of the Mid-east and Norther Africa.  It's pure speculation and inspired by the unfavorable opinion the Protestants have toward Rome.  Daniel 8 says the little horn emerges out of the fragments of the Grecian Empire, NOT ROME!  Daniel 11 also says that the Perians or todays Iranians would "by his strength through his riches he shall stir up all against the realm of Grecia." That would be todays Arab/Muslim world.  The empires of the king of the north and south mentioned in Daniel 11.  

Are you one of those who say the Fourth Beast was not Rome? Rome was the Greatest of the BC Beasts, it was over Israel when Jesus Christ died.

I use to believe it WAS Eomw but have changed my mind.  It doesn't matter what the empire was like, only that Rome is NOT found in one verse of prophecy.

I agree with this....

The Little Horn arises out of his Head, By the Way, he is an Assyrian, (Turkish parents or grandparents) who is born in Greece

But not this...

and then comes to power via the E.U. BUT...He is not a Muslim.

now give me any scripture that says he s a Muslim...

I already did.  The word mixed that describes the iron and clay is the word arab.  Arabia is the heartland of Islam.  I can't dump all the beans right now.  Then it wouldn't be any fun.  But I should ask....

Do you find a European connection here...

With cunning they conspire against your people;
    they plot against those you cherish.
“Come,” they say, “let us destroy them as a nation,
    so that Israel’s name is remembered no more.”

With one mind they plot together;
    they form an alliance against you—
the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites,
    of Moab and the Hagrites,
Byblos, Ammon and Amalek,
    Philistia, with the people of Tyre.
Even Assyria has joined them
    to reinforce Lot’s descendants.[b]

Do to them as you did to Midian,
    as you did to Sisera and Jabin at the river Kishon,
10 who perished at Endor
    and became like dung on the ground.
11 Make their nobles like Oreb and Zeeb,
    all their princes like Zebah and Zalmunna,
12 who said, “Let us take possession
    of the pasturelands of God.”

Or here...

This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am against you, Gog, chief prince of[b] Meshek and Tubal. I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws and bring you out with your whole army—your horses, your horsemen fully armed, and a great horde with large and small shields, all of them brandishing their swords.Persia, Cush[c] and Put will be with them, all with shields and helmets,also Gomer with all its troops, and Beth Togarmah from the far northwith all its troops—the many nations with you.

“Son of man, prophesy against Gog and say: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am against you, Gog, chief prince of[a] Meshekand Tubal. I will turn you around and drag you along.  You're mixing Rome with this because you can't get away from what we've all been taught.  There is no Roman connection whatsoever.  The evidence just isn't there.

Anytime I hear someone say Rome was not one of the Four Great Beasts I just SMH. Its nonsensical to mee. John tells us this if we will just listen. The Seven Headed Beast in Rev. 17, is ALSO Seven Mountains (Greek word oros ones that Arise above the plains) and they are ALSO Seven Kings, FIVE have Fallen (Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia and Greece) ONE IS (Rome) and one is YET TO COME (Anti-Christ). The reason God reduced (10/20, 5/10, 1/2) The Seven Kingdoms to Seven Kings was because He wanted us to know the LAST BEAST was going to be a MAN...Not a Kingdom per se. He wanted us to understand !! John right here explains to you that Rome was the BEAST at the time f his writing Revelation....ONE IS. 

I don't believe what you've just said.  You need to prove Rome is implied somewhere instead of just saying so.

The Little Horn arises out of Daniel 7 and out of Daniel 8 at the SAME TIME....I have a blog on this, it means he is born in GREECE which is in the European Union and comes to power via the E.U. He is also of Turkish descent. 

Greece doesn't represent the European union!  It represents the Arab world.  Only Rome can represent Europe but the evidence doesn't suggest Rome.  I can agree he's an Assyrian, possibly Turkish, but NO European connection whatsoever.

Edited by fixerupper

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  171
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

On 6/10/2017 at 6:54 PM, iamlamad said:

Did you not read in Rev. 14 the description of the 144,000? How can you say they don't believe? OF COURSE these 144,000 will be believers: they will follow Jesus everywhere. They are the first-fruits of the descendants of Jacob.

The bride will be removed to haven while God's wrath is pouring out on earth.

The 144,000 will be young Jewish males. They will not be preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ as Paul taught, but the gospel of the kingdom which is for the Jews. It's the Jews who have been waiting for their King/Messiah to set up His earthly in Jerusalem.

1 hour ago, Swords99 said:

I still don't see how even a secular Jew would follow a Muslim.

You say that because you believe Jews will accept the man of sin and that the anti-Christ empire is a global government with a one world religion.  I believe the anti-Christ empire is limited and the religion of thw two horned beast is Islam as the two horns represent the Shia and Sunni sects of Islam.

Edited by fixerupper