• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  430
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

51 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

Been a preacher close to 30 years, was called to Prophecy. I do understand hat many say they hear from the Holy Spirit and don't. But I have been trained to tell the difference. It didn't come overnight. I study hard and when I rely on logic, many times the Holy Spirit will correct my human understanding, when He dos that I am receptive. I find that PRIDE of Belief or just PRIDE, stops many people from hearing the voice of the Holy Spirit. Like this Muslim Angle and the Sep. 23 ASTROLOGY prophecy of Rev. 12, which is NOT OF GOD.....They get something in their craw, and they will not hear anything else.

I've been asking you for evidence.  Here's a little simple evidence you may need to digest.

Suicide bombers...

Revelation 9:16-17  And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.  And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.

Revelation 9 has long been associated with the Arabs and Muslims for several reasons.  Locust are figurative of the Arabs in the Old Testament. Both the scorpions and locust have the Mid-East as their natural habitat, especially in Arabia.  In Arabic the word "Arab" and "locust" sound similar.  

From Vines....
Jacinth:
signifies "hyacinthine," perhaps primarily having the color of the hyacinth. Some regard its color as that of the martagon lily, a dusky red.  According to Swete, the word 'jacinth' in Rev 9:17 is, "doubtless meant to describe the blue smoke of a sulphurous flame."

"...and brimstone:...."  sparks and explosion   This is the only place the word 'brimstone' or Strong's #2306 is used in the NT.  Strong's #2306 comes from 2303 and says, "in its original sense of "flashing."

Suicide bombers are mentioned in the fourth seal too...
"to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth."

Islamic terrorism, their form of worship, and goal of world domination, ISIS, foriegn fighters etc. ...
Habakkuk 1:5 Behold ye among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvellously: for I will work a work in your days, which ye will not believe, though it be told you. For, lo, I raise up the Chaldean's, that bitter and hasty nation, which shall march through the breadth of the land, to possess the dwelling places that are not theirs. They are terrible and dreadful: their judgment and their dignity shall proceed of themselves. Their horses also are swifter than the leopards, and are more fierce than the evening wolves: and their horsemen shall spread themselves, and their horsemen shall come from far; they shall fly as the eagle that hasteth to eat. They shall come all for violence: their faces shall sup up as the east wind, and they shall gather the captivity as the sand.

Around the octagonal structure of the Dome of the Rock is a long classical Arabic inscription that says that God has no begotten son, thus denying that Jesus is the Son of God.  

Inscriptions on the octagonal structure of the Dome are anti-Christ.  They say...

- There is no God but Allah.
- God has no son; He begetteth not.
- God taketh not unto Himself a son.
- God has no associate.
- Muhammad is the messenger of God.
- Allah will preside on Judgment Day.

1442160020.png

Edited by fixerupper

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  171
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

11 minutes ago, fixerupper said:

You say that because you believe Jews will accept the man of sin and that the anti-Christ empire is a global government with a one world religion.  I believe the anti-Christ empire is lilited and the religion of thw two horned beast is Islam as the two horns represent the Shia and Sunni sects of Islam.

Daniel 11 says of the antichrist that he will disregard the God of his fathers (ancestors).

He very well could be an apostate Jew. We will just have to wait and see.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  171
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

The antichrist's religion is not going to be Islam. It's going to be about worshiping him.

I have heard over and over that the false prophet will be the Romish pope. Even some inside the Roman Catholic church have been saying this for years. Look at the current pope who wants to join hands with Muslims and everybody else. We can see the beginnings of a one world religion. Certain Protestant denominations are encouraging ecumenism with the Roman Church.

1 hour ago, Swords99 said:

Daniel 11 says of the antichrist that he will disregard the God of his fathers (ancestors).

Abraham is also Ismael's father who'se the father of the Arabs.  There are three words for God/god in that passage too and I'm not sure anyone has it all figured out, and is a thread of its own. 

The antichrist's religion is not going to be Islam. It's going to be about worshiping him.

I have heard over and over that the false prophet will be the Romish pope. Even some inside the Roman Catholic church have been saying this for years. Look at the current pope who wants to join hands with Muslims and everybody else. We can see the beginnings of a one world religion. Certain Protestant denominations are encouraging ecumenism with the Roman Church.

About worshipping who?  The popes efforts amount to nothing.  Do you really think Islam and the Catholics will unite?  I can show you the weak argument you have on this by quoting the verses people derive this united one world religion.

Rev. 17 the entire chapter

1 Tim. 4:1-3

1 Timothy 4:1  Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

2  Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

3  Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

Revelation 13:12  And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

_________________________________________________________________________________

There won't be a unification of the worlds religions.  Islam is Babylon the Great and she is the mother of harlots (jihadist) who commit the abominations of the earth.

Rome never gave birth to harlot religions but acquired them from Babylon.  What makes people think that somehow the world's religions would somehow unite anyway?  Religion has always been divisive and no reason to believe it will ever change.

Certain Protestant denominations are encouraging ecumenism with the Roman Church.

And that's exactly what Jesus and other taught.  It's the unfavorable opinion Protestant Christianity has toward Rome where all this anti-ecumenical stuff comes from.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,093
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

53 minutes ago, fixerupper said:

I'm not ignoring or twisting anything.  If I could find evidence opposing a Muslim entity I would accept it.  Look at the word MIXED....
https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/Lexicon/Lexicon.cfm?strongs=H6151&t=KJV

You can't show evidence where its a Muslim, that's my point. I cite scriptures that say he will arise out of the Fourth Beasts Head meaning he will be of European Descent. Daniel 9:26-27 with the other brother cited also says he will be of the People that destroyed Jerusalem and the Temple, this could means Romans or the Assyrians who were paid fighters to the Romans, the Assyrians are from Syria and Turkey. They don't have to be Muslims, especially the ones born elsewhere, and Daniel 8 tells us he will come out of one of the Four Generals Kingdoms in the LATTER DAYS and Daniel 7 tells us he arises out of the Fourth Beasts Head in the LATTER TIME..So how does this fit? Well you have to cross reference it, out of the Four Generals Kingdoms,  ONLY Macedonia (Greece) fits, because only Greece is ALSO IN EUROPE.  Its a riddle tat's complex, to b sure, but it only fits one way. An Assyrian (Turkish Descent) is born in Greece, he is an Atheist, he comes to power in Greece, then comes to power in the European Union. This is the only thing that fits BOTH Daniel 7 and Daniel 8, and both prophecies are about the Little Horn/Anti-Christ/Beast so we have to CROSS REFERENCE THEM, or fit them together. 

As per the Arab angle on the word, use some logic. Its not talking about the Iron and Clay won't Arab, that makes zero Sense. Its talking about Iron and Clay DON'T MIX. We know the Iron is Rome, and the iron and Clay means Men can't follow Satan and his ways, that is not going to stand in the end because God is not going to let it stand. It is like building our house on the sand.

1 hour ago, fixerupper said:

It's the Aramaic word 'arab' which does mean mixed but look at the the Chaldean meaning....it  implies an Arab or Arabia.   

Meaning in Hebrew and old languages like Aramaic had many meanings brother, just like DAY in Hebrew ha about 50 or 60 meanings. God did not create the Universe in 6 Days, but because people insist its a DAY and a DAY only that is the only way it can be. Even thought the original meaning of YOWM is TO BE HOT, it can mean a PERIOD OF TIME, year, a week, whole, etc. etc. about 50 things. You see the Hebrew Language at that time had about 4000 words whereas our English language has about 500,000 words. Aramaic was no doubt the same, THUS you have to figure out the context the word is being used in. Sine the Universe is 13.7 Billion yeas old, we have to understand when God used the word YOWM he meant a period of time (The First Day was 9.2 Billion year....SMILE) and likewise, God was not speaking about Arabs he was speaking about Iron bot Mixing with Clay. CONTEXT !!

1 hour ago, fixerupper said:

I get a Muslim entity out of that because there's no evidence the fourth beast is Rome, and every other verse of prophecy mentions nations and people of the Mid-east and Norther Africa.  It's pure speculation and inspired by the unfavorable opinion the Protestants have toward Rome.  Daniel 8 says the little horn emerges out of the fragments of the Grecian Empire, NOT ROME!  Daniel 11 also says that the Perians or todays Iranians would "by his strength through his riches he shall stir up all against the realm of Grecia." That would be todays Arab/Muslim world.  The empires of the king of the north and south mentioned in Daniel 11.  

John outed the Fourth Beast by saying the one before the one that is YET TO COME..............WAS as he was writing Revelation, he said ONE IS (That can only be Rome). I really don't even comprehend how anyone can just skip over all powerful Rome as a Beast. all the BEASTS have one thing in common, they Conquered, Enslaved or Ruled Israel thus they were a BEAST. Rome was not just NOTHING they were the Fourth Beast. They Conquered and Ruled Israel for many years. They destroyed the Temple and Jerusalem. 

The Arabs/Muslims/Africans will come after Israel, the Little Horn/Beast/Anti-Christ when the 6th Vial is poured out will gather all the Nations unto Armageddon, these are the Kings of the East, the 200 Million Army is a MISNOMER, that happens at the 6th Trumpet, it is an Army of God, Angels, that bring forth Plagues on Man-kind, it has nothing to do with the Kings of the East, that's a Misnomer. The Kings of the East is the Arab Confederation, they still hate Israel, even though the Anti-Christ destroyed Islam and subjugated them to serve him has the ONLY GOD.....Thus when the Beast beckons them forth, they come against Israel, so the Arabs will come against Israel, they will follow the European Union and the Anti-Christ. Then of course God pours out the 7th Vial and Jesus lands on the Mt of Olives and Destroys Babylon......Rev. 16:19 And the great city was divided into three parts(Jerusalem EARTHQUAKE), and the cities of the nations fell:(BABYLON) and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath. {{ God sees these Nations that come against Israel as BABYLON !! }}

So the Anti-Christ/Beast and his Kings (E.U.) along with the Kings of the East (Arabs/Northern Africans)  come after Israel, but Jesus destroys them at Meggido. 

Daniels says the Little Horn comes out of BOTH....Which is what my Blog says.....http://mrrondonmon.blogspot.com/2016/03/the-birthplace-of-anti-christ.html

Oh, and by the way, those who call the Fourth Beast a RRE who is the Catholic Church are WRONG...It has nothing to do with the Catholic Church per se. It is a MAN that's what 666 is telling us its a MAN. Daniel 7 tells us its a MAN, the Little Horn has EYES and a MOUTH, its a MAN, he is cast into hell in Daniel 7:11 and in Rev. 19:20, its a MAN. The Beast is not a Church or even a Country, ITS A MAN !! So we agree, its not the RCC, and those who say so are just as wrong as those who say hes a Muslim. 

Daniel 11 covers so many twists and turns that I have never tried to study it n depth. We get all the info we need from Daniel 7 and 8 as per where he comes from. Daniel 11 does tell us he is a Atheist, but it doesn't say, as many insist, that hes a Homosexual, it just means he does not listen to their DESIRES, or he doesn't seem to take heart at what women think, what their desires are. Daniel 11 from 36 to to the end of the Chapter is about the Anti-Christ, then in Daniel 12:1-2 it continues about the Anti-Christ, it speaks of the TIMES OF TROUBLES, the Rapture, and Michael standing up (Casting Satan out of Heaven at the Mid-way point Rev. 12)

Daniel 11 speaks of many, many, many changes of Kingdoms. There has to be a 2000 year SKIP FORWARD in there somewhere to get to the Anti-Christ in the End Times. So I don't pay much attention to the subset of peoples being spoken of, once you jump forward 2000 years we are speaking about the Assyrian Turk, born in Greece, who is in power of the European Union, and hes an Atheist. 

2 hours ago, fixerupper said:

I use to believe it WAS Eomw but have changed my mind.  It doesn't matter what the empire was like, only that Rome is NOT found in one verse of prophecy.

I agree with this....

OK....You say you used to agree with that, but of course The Muslim id the Anti-Christ guys came forth, who are they? Joel Richardson and this ex Muslim Shoebat I think, anyway, they seem to be leading many down this line of thinking, but IMHO, they are in error. I even challenged Richardson on one of his blogs but never got a Reply back. It does matter, every country that CONQUERED Israel is seen a a BEAST. It most assuredly matters. 

But not this...

Read Daniel 7 and 8 again. The Little Horn arises out of BOTH at the Same time of course since he is ONE MAN.

I already did.  The word mixed that describes the iron and clay is the word arab.  Arabia is the heartland of Islam.  I can't dump all the beans right now.  Then it wouldn't be any fun.  But I should ask....

Agai, you can't take a word out of context and say that's what it means, sorry, that's nonsensical. Most old languages had words that had multiple meanings. What you stated make ZERO SENSE with the phrase. Iron and Clay don't Arab......It makes absolutely no sense. It means MIX............Iron and Clay don't MIX. This Arab jump is just not the case. You have to use context. 

I already did.  The word mixed that describes the iron and clay is the word arab.  Arabia is the heartland of Islam.  I can't dump all the beans right now.  Then it wouldn't be any fun.  But I should ask....

Do you find a European connection here...

With cunning they conspire against your people;
    they plot against those you cherish.
“Come,” they say, “let us destroy them as a nation,
    so that Israel’s name is remembered no more.”

With one mind they plot together;
    they form an alliance against you—
the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites,
    of Moab and the Hagrites,
Byblos, Ammon and Amalek,
    Philistia, with the people of Tyre.
Even Assyria has joined them
    to reinforce Lot’s descendants.[b]

Do to them as you did to Midian,
    as you did to Sisera and Jabin at the river Kishon,
10 who perished at Endor
    and became like dung on the ground.
11 Make their nobles like Oreb and Zeeb,
    all their princes like Zebah and Zalmunna,
12 who said, “Let us take possession
    of the pasturelands of God.”

The Little Horn arises out of the Fourth Beasts (Romes Head) No one denies the Kings of the East are the Arabs....Well some think they are the Chinese, but they are misinformed. This Prophecy by Asaph was 3000 years ago, well before the Roman Empire, probably before any Israelite would have heard of anyone from that Region. Asaph named those who would come against Israel, and they will, the Anti-Christ, False Prophet and Dragon seduce them to come against Israel.... Rev. 16:12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

So Psalm 83 is True, but the Anti-Christ and False Prophet (of the European Union) seduce them to come forth with LIES. (Lying Spirit). So that doesn't prove that the Anti-Christ is Arab brother. 

Or here...

This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am against you, Gog, chief prince of[b] Meshek and Tubal. I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws and bring you out with your whole army—your horses, your horsemen fully armed, and a great horde with large and small shields, all of them brandishing their swords.Persia, Cush[c] and Put will be with them, all with shields and helmets,also Gomer with all its troops, and Beth Togarmah from the far northwith all its troops—the many nations with you.

“Son of man, prophesy against Gog and say: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am against you, Gog, chief prince of[a] Meshekand Tubal. I will turn you around and drag you along.  You're mixing Rome with this because you can't get away from what we've all been taught.  There is no Roman connection whatsoever.  The evidence just isn't there.

Since Gog and Magog is mentioned in Rev. after Satan is loosed from the bottomless pit after a 1000 years we cant be sure when this is, some say its a war just before the Tribulation, some say this is the Armageddon War and some say this is the War after Satan is released from the pit. Again, this doesn't take away from the fact that the Little Horn arises out of the Fourth Beast of Europe/Rome. 

I don't believe what you've just said.  You need to prove Rome is implied somewhere instead of just saying so.

You can believe as you s desire, that's not going t change the facts.Rome was the Fourth Beast, and it WAS IN POWER when John  wrote Revelation. 

The Little Horn arises out of Daniel 7 and out of Daniel 8 at the SAME TIME....I have a blog on this, it means he is born in GREECE which is in the European Union and comes to power via the E.U. He is also of Turkish descent. 

Greece doesn't represent the European union!  It represents the Arab world.  Only Rome can represent Europe but the evidence doesn't suggest Rome.  I can agree he's an Assyrian, possibly Turkish, but NO European connection whatsoever.

Greece is IN THE EUROPEAN UNION right now.........The Little Horn Beast is an END TIME BEAST, you wanting Greece to represent the Arabs just is not the factual situation we are now in. There were Roman Emperors from FAR AWAY LANDS you do know that right? You have to combine Daniel 7 and 8 to figure out the riddle. 

The LAST BEAST is not Rome, its a MAN.............He grows out of the Fourth Beasts Territory. 

Greece is IN THE EUROPEAN UNION right now.

The Grecian empire never conquered Europe.  It surprises me that you believe that.  Habakkuk says God would raise up the Babylonians in the last days, not the Romans...

“Look at the nations and watch—
    and be utterly amazed.
For I am going to do something in your days
    that you would not believe,
    even if you were told.
I am raising up the Babylonians,
    that ruthless and impetuous people,
who sweep across the whole earth
    to seize dwellings not their own.
They are a feared and dreaded people;
    they are a law to themselves
    and promote their own honor.

2 hours ago, Swords99 said:

He can not be a Jew, he is out of the SEA which always means a Gentile, the False Prophet out of the LAND meaning he will be a Jew. Some kind of Rabbi no doubt that refuses to worship Jesus Christ. 

This is VERY TRUE....Ding ding, ding. 

The Roman Pope is a Liberal wacko, but h is not nor can he be the False Prophet, it has to be a Jew, because he arises out of the Land. The RCC is nothing, unless its leaders/hierarchy is a small part of the Harlot. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Also you posted this below, I pasted it here.....................................

The 144,000 will be young Jewish males. They will not be preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ as Paul taught, but the gospel of the kingdom which is for the Jews. It's the Jews who have been waiting for their King/Messiah to set up His earthly in Jerusalem.

The 144,000 follow Jesus wheresoever he goes. Israel REPENTS and turns to Jesus Christ just before the Abomination of Desolation, the Two-witnesses turn them to Jesus Christ (Malachi 4:5-6 Elijah is sent to turn Israel back unto God) just as scriptures say, and Zechariah 12:10 and 13:1 also says that Israel turns to Jesus Christ, the one they pierced, and that when they do a FOUNTAIN is Opened unto them for SINS and UNCLEANNESS !! 

The fact is I am not sure about the 144,000 is, they Follow Jesus wherever he goes, this suggests they must be in Heaven also, they are called the FIRST FRUITS and they are VIRGINS, most young children slain would be Virgins. Again, I am just starting to study this, sometimes it takes me a year or two to study something in-depth, sometimes God gives me things right off the bat. 

12 minutes ago, fixerupper said:

The Grecian empire never conquered Europe.  It surprises me that you believe that.  Habakkuk says God would raise up the Babylonians in the last days, not the Romans...

“Look at the nations and watch—
    and be utterly amazed.
For I am going to do something in your days
    that you would not believe,
    even if you were told.
I am raising up the Babylonians,
    that ruthless and impetuous people,
who sweep across the whole earth
    to seize dwellings not their own.
They are a feared and dreaded people;
    they are a law to themselves
    and promote their own honor.

Greece was CONQUERED BY ROME....No one cares if Greece conquered Europe, I stated Greece is in the European Union. 

A Leader arises in Greece today, then he becomes the President of the EUROPEAN UNION !!! 

So you you don't follow my point? Read the blog I linked brother.