• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Days Won:  0

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 11:03 AM, tinyprayers said:

:huh: That's stupidity in the ranks right there.  Islam is in direct conflict with diverse religious principles of all enlisted . Maybe it is true. Maybe there is a movement to have the Caliphate seeded across the globe. Europe is heavily saturated now. Next target is America. Which is why a Muslim was put into office for eight years so as to pave the way .

Hold on! It's going to be a bumpy ride.

Totally true

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 10:37 AM, Churchmouse said:

Under whose administration were these purging done?

Obama I believe

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

Just now, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

Obama I believe

Thank you for this. What bothers me about all of this is the idea that a policy that came from a single administration is so abysmal to some when it is a reflection of the secular world and can change with the next administration like a table tennis ball that is being batted back and forth by opponents on the political front, but they don't seem to understand that there is a force behind all of these things. Some say that they come from the Devil. They may or may not, but it is ultimately God's will that allows these things to pass and they are for a reason. God is still on the throne.  Be at peace here. God's not going anywhere and as long as we do what he asks, we will be on the winning side of all of this.

It doesn't matter who is in charge of the Chaplin core of any division. God has whole legions of angels and I think we know how many were slaughtered by one angel, in one night so long ago in Egypt on the original Passover. I don't think his hand has been weakened in any way.

Just now, Churchmouse said:

Thank you for this. What bothers me about all of this is the idea that a policy that came from a single administration is so abysmal to some when it is a reflection of the secular world and can change with the next administration like a table tennis ball that is being batted back and forth by opponents on the political front, but they don't seem to understand that there is a force behind all of these things. Some say that they come from the Devil. They may or may not, but it is ultimately God's will that allows these things to pass and they are for a reason. God is still on the throne.  Be at peace here. God's not going anywhere and as long as we do what he asks, we will be on the winning side of all of this.

It doesn't matter who is in charge of the Chaplin core of any division. God has whole legions of angels and I think we know how many were slaughtered by one angel, in one night so long ago in Egypt on the original Passover. I don't think his hand has been weakened in any way.

Someone earlier on in the thread stated that this purging began in the early 90's. That may be true but the real purging didn't begin till Obama/Closet Muslim came along. Its going to happen here in Canada too where our Trudeau doesn't even bother to hide it. That moron calls himself a Muslim and says that Islam is more peaceful than Christianity.

1 minute ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

Someone earlier on in the thread stated that this purging began in the early 90's. That may be true but the real purging didn't begin till Obama/Closet Muslim came along. Its going to happen here in Canada too where our Trudeau doesn't even bother to hide it. That moron calls himself a Muslim and says that Islam is more peaceful than Christianity.

His mask is one he places over his mind and calls it objectivity, when what he is against is a fanciful idea of what Christianity is all about. Be of good cheer, my friend. God I think is amused at the twisting and wiggling these people go through to fabricate the illusion of respectability they pour out for public consumption.  The Bible says by their own fruits they will be known and Prime Ministers fruits are just as bitter as those who down here what the same thing as he. 

I think that these people who are against Christianity are against it, only because the area is so saturated with the history of what false people have done in the Lords name. They simply don't believe in religion and thing that Christianity is all about fake people. They see Muslims as fake people as well, but they want so much to stick it in the eye of Christianity, that they embrace Muslims just to spite us. In a nutshell I think all this is more anti-Christian than pro-Muslim and I think it will come back and bite them in the you know where.

I have no way of knowing, but I would suggest God is setting things up for the final battle and we all need to redouble our efforts in preparing ourselves and others for what Is coming.

Take care and God bless you.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

35 minutes ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

Obama I believe

Obama was not president in 1993. 

Just now, Out of the Shadows said:

Yeah I know but that wasn't my point

Just now, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

Yeah I know but that wasn't my point

Do you have some specific examples of the "purge" that took place under Obama, as compared to that of other Presidents? 

17 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Oh good Lord. Thank you for that. Wasn't it President Clinton?

14 minutes ago, Churchmouse said:

Oh good Lord. Thank you for that. Wasn't it President Clinton?

That is was