• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  364
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:

The "day and hour" Study

Hi AH. There were no subtitles in the original Greek text, "The Day and Hour Unknown". I agree with others that "the day and hour" is referencing the nouns in the preceding verse in Matt 24:35. If we think about this closely, scripture doesn't tell us when the New Earth will be created. Scripture doesn't say how long the Great White Throne Judgment will be. I also noticed the word "that" is referring to a noun immediately preceding. Heaven and earth in Matt 24:35 are nouns.

Matt 24:35-36 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away. 36“But about that (ekeinos:) day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

Rev 21:1 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,” for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

ekeinos: that one (or neut. that thing), often intensified by the art. preceding
Original Word: ἐκεῖνος, η, ο
Part of Speech: Demonstrative Pronoun
Transliteration: ekeinos
Phonetic Spelling: (ek-i'-nos)
Short Definition: that, that one there, yonder
Definition: that, that one there, yonder.

https://www.google.com/search?q=yonder+definition&oq=yonder+definition&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i67k1j0i7i30k1l2j0i7i10i30k1.307286.308590.0.309253.6.6.0.0.0.0.119.545.0j5.5.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..1.5.541.YT5rRzIJGyY

NAS Exhaustive Concordance
Word Origin
from ekei
Definition
that one (or neut. that thing), often intensified by the art. preceding
NASB Translation

c. referring to a noun immediately preceding, he, she, it, (Latinis,ea,id, German selbiger): John 7:45; John 5:46; Mark 16:11; Acts 3:13, etc.; cf. Winers Grammar, § 23, 1; (Buttmann, 104 (91).

2. joined with nouns, and then the noun with the article either precedes, or (somewhat more rarely) follows it (Winers Grammar, 162 (153)) (Buttmann, 119f (104f));

God Bless. - Heb 13:8

Scripture does not tell us how long Satan will be alive on earth after 1000 year of prison aswell , quite interesting topic .

For Great White Throne Judgement , personal opinion but  i think that at this point heaven and earth pass away so we are outside of time , everybody in thier resurrected bodies , because there are two resurrections , first resurrection for the living and saved , second resurrection for the damned . Resurrected body is not subject to time , because it's eternal body , so that's why it does not tell us how long will that judgement take .

Edited by Amazing Horse

• Group:  Advanced Member

11 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

You do not know that.  There is no way you could know that.  Your statement amounts to "Most Christians are not."  Yes, many people claim to be Christians when they actually are not, but you have no way of definitively discerning every single one of them, and it is not your job to do so anyway.  And you say this while using the Internet, while saying in another thread that the Internet is an idol.  Different rules for different people?

I don't know that but Jesus knows that .

In parable of 10 virgins he told us half of them were left behind after doors shut because they did not have Holy Spirit . This is not parable to the whole world because whole world is not waiting for Jesus to return but only these who know Jesus .

So 10 were waiting but only 5 of them were prepared , 10 knew who Jesus is but only 5 put trust in him , the other 5 put trust in themselfes and in the end they even tried to buy Holy Spirit after doors were shut .

Personally i never heared Gospel in many churches for over 20 years , not even that but i never heared that Christ purchased us with his blood , and that he did it once for all .

Edited by Amazing Horse

11 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

It does not matter what Jesus knows in regards to what you said.  Jesus did not say it.  You said it.  Now take responsibility for it instead of trying to shuffle it off onto someone else.  To refresh your memory, this is that quote:

You can't base your statement on a biblical parable.  Explain to me how you know that today, in real-time, most Christians are not saved.  Since you made the statement, you should be able to explain it.

Because nobody is preaching Gospel of salvation nowdays , alredy said myself i never heared it preached to me once over 20 years . I knew who Jesus was and I knew God but i was still not saved but deceived , and many people are like that . James 2:19

Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

You can read in Revelation 3:20 what Jesus said to church in Laodicea

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

He is not talking to people in churches  , but to individuals inside these churches because these churches are too busy with idols like money , power and they self righteousness , that there is no room for Jesus , so he is talking to individuals to open him door to that Church so he can get inside . That's how our modern churches looks like , insteed of preaching gospel as 1st piority over anything that church should be doing ( not including loving God ) , they are too busy doing earthly things .

Edited by Amazing Horse

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

10 minutes ago, Amazing Horse said:

Because nobody is preaching Gospel of salvation nowdays , alredy said myself i never heared it preached to me once over 20 years . I knew who Jesus was and I knew God but i was still not saved but deceived , and many people are like that . James 2:19

Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

Come to the church I attend!  ?

All christians are saved, by the way!  I can say I'm a tree, but that doesn't make me a tree!

Just now, hmbld said:

Come to the church I attend!  ?

All christians are saved, by the way!  I can say I'm a tree, but that doesn't make me a tree!

Going to garage does not make you car , same as going to church does not make you christian :)

And yes your statement that all christians are saved is true , but not everybody who call himself christian is saved .

Edited by Amazing Horse

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

8 hours ago, Amazing Horse said:

Scripture does not tell us how long Satan will be alive on earth after 1000 year of prison aswell , quite interesting topic .

For Great White Throne Judgement , personal opinion but  i think that at this point heaven and earth pass away so we are outside of time , everybody in thier resurrected bodies , because there are two resurrections , first resurrection for the living and saved , second resurrection for the damned . Resurrected body is not subject to time , because it's eternal body , so that's why it does not tell us how long will that judgement take .

I think scripture giving us a day count of the tribulation period such as 1260, 1290, 1335 days is evidence that we can know of His return. Not to mention that Jesus fulfilled the first four spring feasts down to the day, literally. Just some thoughts. :)

38 minutes ago, Heb 13:8 said:

I think scripture giving us a day count of the tribulation period such as 1260, 1290, 1335 days is evidence that we can know of His return. Not to mention that Jesus fulfilled the first four spring feasts down to the day, literally. Just some thoughts. :)

Yes but Satan is bound after tribulation for 1000 years and then  Revelation 20:3

And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

We don't know how long is that little season .

Yes Jesus fullfilled exactly all feasts to the day.

3 hours ago, Amazing Horse said:

Yes Jesus fullfilled exactly all feasts to the day.

and the Feast of Trumpets is next on 9/21/17.. http://www.torahcalendar.com/Calendar.asp?YM=Y2017M7

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&q=international+day+of+peace+9%2F21%2F17&oq=Interna&gs_l=psy-ab.3.0.35i39k1j0j0i131k1j0i20k1.649.2685.0.6311.10.8.1.0.0.0.202.834.0j4j1.5.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..4.6.839.0.paDvktPGgkg

1 Thess 5:3 While people are saying, "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

Luke 21:36 Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man."

Luke 21: 3+6=9 -- 9/21 - Heb 13:8

Isa 26:17-21 connection study

1. shut
2. doors
3. hide
4. sheltered
5. conceal
6. doorposts
7. refuge
8. shelter
9. cover
10. sacred tent

Exod 12:22-23 "You shall take a bunch of hyssop and dip it in the blood which is in the basin, and apply some of the blood that is in the basin to the lintel and the two doorposts; and none of you shall go outside the door of his house until morning. 23"For the LORD will pass through to smite the Egyptians; and when He sees the blood on the lintel and on the two doorposts, the LORD will pass over the door and will not allow the destroyer to come in to your houses to smite you.

Job 14:13 "Oh that You would hide me in Sheol, That You would conceal me until Your wrath returns to You, That You would set a limit for me and remember me!

Psa 18:2 The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

Psa 27:5 For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling; he will hide me in the shelter of his sacred tent and set me high upon a rock.

Psa 57:1 For the choir director; set to Al-tashheth. A Mikhtam of David, when he fled from Saul in the cave. Be gracious to me, O God, be gracious to me, For my soul takes refuge in You; And in the shadow of Your wings I will take refuge Until destruction passes by.

Psa 91:1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High Will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.

Psa 91:4 He will cover you with His pinions, And under His wings you may seek refuge; His faithfulness is a shield and bulwark.

Isa 26:17-21 As a pregnant woman about to give birth writhes and cries out in her pain, so were we in your presence, Lord. 18We were with child, we writhed in labor, but we gave birth to wind. We have not brought salvation to the earth, and the people of the world have not come to life. 19But your dead will live, Lord; their bodies will rise— let those who dwell in the dust wake up and shout for joy— your dew is like the dew of the morning; the earth will give birth to her dead. 20Go, my people, enter your rooms and shut the doors behind you; hide yourselves for a little while until his wrath has passed by. 21See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling to punish the people of the earth for their sins. The earth will disclose the blood shed on it; the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

Zeph 2:1-3 Gather together, gather yourselves together, you shameful nation, 2before the decree takes effect and that day passes like windblown chaff, before the LORD's fierce anger comes upon you, before the day of the LORD's wrath comes upon you. 3Seek the LORD, all you humble of the land, you who do what he commands. Seek righteousness, seek humility; perhaps you will be sheltered on the day of the LORD's anger.

Matt 6:6 But when you pray, go into your inner room, shut your door, and pray to your Father, who is unseen. And your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

Acts 14:27 When they arrived, they gathered the church together and reported all that God had done through them, and how He had opened the door of faith to the Gentiles.

Rev 3:7-8 “To the angel of the church in Philadelphia write: These are the words of him who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open. 8I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. 

- Heb 13:8

14 minutes ago, Heb 13:8 said:

and the Feast of Trumpets is next on 9/21/17.. http://www.torahcalendar.com/Calendar.asp?YM=Y2017M7

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&q=international+day+of+peace+9%2F21%2F17&oq=Interna&gs_l=psy-ab.3.0.35i39k1j0j0i131k1j0i20k1.649.2685.0.6311.10.8.1.0.0.0.202.834.0j4j1.5.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..4.6.839.0.paDvktPGgkg

1 Thess 5:3 While people are saying, "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

Luke 21:36 Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man."

Luke 21: 3+6=9 -- 9/21 - Heb 13:8

Rapture can't be on certain day only between days , so it would have to be at 00:00 from 20 to 21 september if you say so .

Edited by Amazing Horse