• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

53 minutes ago, delade3 said:
Question:

1. Do all Arab Countries and States offer the same rights to all who live in their country?

2. Is there racial profiling in the Arab Countries?

3. Is there prejudice in their countries.

4. Why do they expect no racial profiling and no prejudices when they are in the US but they racial profile and prejudice when others are there?

5. Do they offer non discriminatory rights to all peoples living in the land?

6. Do they offer non prejudice to all people of other faith's in the land? 

7. If they are prejudiced to other faiths in the land, why do they expect non prejudicisms when they are in the US?

8. Are you really wanting to invite them over here to the U.S?

Why does their people and Government allow for the beatings and abusings towards members of other faiths there? 

Are you really wanting to invite them over here to the U.S? 

In one word, no.  I believe all muslim immigration to the U.S. should be stopped and the ones who are here kept under surveillance.  Islam is not compatible with civilization.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  179
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

7 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

In one word, no.  I believe all muslim immigration to the U.S. should be stopped and the ones who are here kept under surveillance.  Islam is not compatible with civilization.

It's compatible to their civilization.  Maybe not to other forms of civilization.   You should really be careful to not make them seem as if they cannot live peacefully among other faiths and other peoples.. It makes them sound 'stupid' and ill cultured.   You post quotes of God's Love and with God's Love you post things which completely contradict everything you posted.. You give one message with God's Love and then give another message with another love and they are placed into one making the readers become stupid and ill and nauseas.  How can it be said that they are incompatible with civilization after posting God's verses of how everyone is capable of being compatible with everyone?  The worse ones might be those who claim no God instead of claiming a God.   

Edited by delade3

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

19 minutes ago, delade3 said:

The LGBTQ community is backed and defended by the ACLU which is an US organization.  

ACLU:  American Civil Liberties Union

https://www.aclu.org/

The ACLU is one of the most liberal organizations out there.  I don't listen to anything they  have to say because I"m a conservative.  They are the ones that fight for abortion, gay marriage and just about everything the Bible teaches against.  As a Born Again believer is Jesus I don't want anything to do with them or what they support.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Just now, delade3 said:

It's compatible to their civilization.  Maybe not to other forms of civilization. 

I don't consider any true follower of islam to be civilized; the 'religion' is satanic.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

3 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

I don't consider any true follower of islam to be civilized; the 'religion' is satanic.

Amen MG, full of evil and everything that is against what the Bible teaches. 

37 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

hmmm... so we deal with two words ...  1. God 2. Satan.  It is either God or it is either Satan...  If it does not fit into the graces of Liberty, it is seen as 'satan'.  If it fits into the graces of Liberty, it is still seen as 'satan'.  Only those who follow God 100 percent are free from these two.  So regardless of how you put it, according to what I have received from you, any who are not 100 percent followers of The Holy Bible belong to 'satan'.  And so how is that of any benefit for those who want to not be 'satanic'?   By the time 'satan' reads a transcript of what everybody said of him, he will have a fit that people spoke with so much ill knowledge.  No wonder why some accuse before God.  You do know that the term 'satan' means 'the accuser', right?  According to him, noone speaks any truth about God and noone speaks any truth about 'satan' and noone speaks any truth about Government,... all full of lies and he might be wondering, 'how am I not supposed to accuse, again?'  But they speak as if the words they speak are God's Words themselves... Maybe the accusations are so that some form of real Truth can remain or else we would all have become as Sodom and we would all have become as Gomorrah.  Maybe enduring the accusations would be easier than accepting a free flowing river of lies and acceptances.  No wonder Christ might always have a perplexed look on His Face when noone can understand any Truths.  If fair and True Judgment had to be given without any partiality, I would have to say that the ones who do not know would be in the wrong.. When not knowing, plead 'The Lord'.  I do. 

And so with comments as, 'they are not civilized' and they are 'satanic', even you will have to be accused against and even you will have to see Christ Jesus' perplexed face when you cannot give explanations to your statements with such Biblical facts you post.  If those ideas of them being uncivilized are just opinions, then separating faith from opinion would be the better defense since you cannot be 'formally' accused based on your opinions.  But anyone can be formally accused based on written evidences and statements of Faiths based on any written evidences.  Which means that before anyone bring any form of 'charges' against another based from written evidences, they need to know how to either defend or to bring into guilt.  But since Christ is about 'pardon', there really is no guilt except when Christ is used to be against His Own Pardons. Such as statements as:  Christ is not forgiving.... Christ will never forgive.... God is hateful... God wants all 'dead'....  God prefers sending to hell .....  such statements go against Their very Own Characters.  Which is more ill knowledged statements and strange thoughts than Truths. 

Edited by OneLight
Keep the language clean.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

44 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Do you think we should be like these other countries?

I would be interested in an answer to my previous question. 

1 hour ago, OneLight said:

Do you think we should be like these other countries?

Do I think 'I' should be more like these other countries?  i cannot speak for an entire nation on whom I am not on first name basis with.  But as for me, I think I should do as I need to do and as God has given me His Word to do.  If I'm going to change anyone, I'm going to change the ones near to me first before trying to change people 1000's of miles away... But trying to have even the ones near to you 'change' takes a lifetime.. And maybe that is 1 reason why God allows us to have children... So they can continue our inner sub conscious struggle for Righteousness with the ones near to these places. If we teach, they will practice.  they learn by what they see and what they observe; through sight and hearing and watching... If they find us as hypocrites, they will not take us seriously.  If they find us to be true to our own teachings, they will learn and they will fear and they will respect which will spread to those near places around here.  Otherwise, if they find us as hypocrites, they will go and learn from the less-hypocritical ones in public.  So if a parent has taught against corporeal punishment, but then decides to implement the corporeal punishment without any True reason except for reasons of a change of mind, the child will learn to not take many things taught by the parents seriously.  But if a parent tells the child that The Holy Bible has taught such things, then the child will expect more teachings which stem from The Holy Bible while he/she is still under the parents' guardianships.  Changing your own mind makes you to be seen as being double minded.  Accepting something that is not double minded, such as The Holy Bible, will have the others expect less double mindedness and more single heartedness as The Holy Bible is.  Double mindnessess only causes headaches and dizziness to the receivers of such people.  You're told to go forward but then left.. so you go left but then you are to reverse.. so you reverse then you are told to stop.. so you stop but then you are told that you did it wrong... ...   it causes dizzying. 

I hope I answered a little of your question.. 

But isn't it nice when someone asks you a normal sincere question???   Thanks.. 

Edited by delade3

Guest shiloh357
54 minutes ago, delade3 said:

It's compatible to their civilization.  Maybe not to other forms of civilization.   You should really be careful to not make them seem as if they cannot live peacefully among other faiths and other peoples.. It makes them sound 'stupid' and ill cultured.  

That's because that's what they are.   Islam is not civilization.  It is a Sharia death cult.   And they have a long history of not being able to live among other faiths and peoples, peacefully.