• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,686
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

12 hours ago, Marcus O'Reillius said:

1.  “For indeed in this house we groan, longing to be clothed with our dwelling from heaven, inasmuch as we, having put it on, will not be found naked.” (2Co 5:2-3) – the body we have now versus the body we will have.
  2. “For our citizenship is in heaven, from which also we eagerly wait for a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ;” (Phil. 3:20)
  3. “…because of the hope laid up for you in heaven, of which you previously heard in the word of truth,” (Col. 1:5)
  4. `Therefore holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling…` (Heb. 3:1)
  5. “…to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are enrolled in heaven, and to God, the Judge of all, and to the spirits of the righteous made perfect,” (Heb. 12:23)
  6. `…to an inheritance incorruptible and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you…` (1 Peter 1:4)
  7. “…who is at the right hand of God, having gone into heaven, after angels and authorities and powers had been subjected to Him.” (1 Peter 3:22) – in conjunction with John 14:2-3
  8. And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon. (Rev 5:3) – proving men are able to be taken to Heaven.
  9. “After these things I heard something like a loud voice of a great multitude in heaven, saying, “Hallelujah! Salvation and glory and power belong to our God;” (Rev 19:1)

We are in Heaven after we are taken up in the Rapture coincidental with the Day of the Lord which comes when no one knows with the breaking of the sixth Seal, Rev 7:9-17:

A Multitude from the Tribulation
After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could count, from every nation and all tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, and palm branches were in their hands; and they cry out with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb. And all the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures; and they fell on their faces before the throne and worshiped God, saying, Amen, blessing and glory and wisdom and thanksgiving and honor and power and might, be to our God forever and ever. Amen.

Then one of the elders answered, saying to me, These who are clothed in the white robes, who are they, and where have they come from? I said to him, My lord, you know. And he said to me, These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. For this reason, they are before the throne of God; and they serve Him day and night in His  temple; and He who sits on the throne will spread His tabernacle over them. They will hunger no longer, nor thirst anymore; nor will the sun beat down on them, nor any heat; for the Lamb in the center of the throne will be their shepherd, and will guide them to springs of the water of life; and God will wipe every tear from their eyes.

1/ As true Christians we now have as our rightful possession an eternal, incorruptible body. It is kept in heaven. We receive it at the GWT judgement.

2/ Our citizenship is also kept in heaven, but we live on earth. We eagerly await the coming of Jesus from heaven to reign on earth.

3/ Our hope of eternal life is Written in the Book of Life, kept in heaven.

4/ We are partakers of the heavenly Salvation, the brethren of God's chosen people.

5/ Our names are enrolled in the Book of Life.

6/ Our inheritance of eternal life in reserved in heaven for us.  We do not go and get it, we must wait until the GWT Judgement of all mankind.

7/ Jesus is in heaven, He is the only One that can go there. John 3:13

8/ Rev 5:3 But there was no-one in heaven or on earth........ REB   Not 'man' there at all.  Even if it was, that is just clutching at straws to make it mean people could go to heaven.

9/ Rev 19:1-3 is undeniably referring to the souls of the martyrs, who are allowed to speak out at times. Rev 6:9-11  They praise God for having taken vengeance for their murders. 

10/ Rev 7:1-14  is certainly about living people on earth, all those who stood firm in their faith during the just happened Sixth Seal worldwide disaster. Isaiah 66:15-21 

Marcus; and all who have believed the Satanic lie of a rapture to heaven;  such a thing never was and never will be God's plan for His people. It will be the best for you to renounce that false idea before its too late and you think God has deserted you.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

20 hours ago, Keras said:

But you didn't, so take a little more care with your posts, please.   We agree; Jesus will be here as King over all the earth for the 1000 years.

Jesus does not again return to heaven. At the end of the Millennium, He hands the Kingdom back to the Father. 1 Cor 15:24  Then God will dwell on earth with mankind. Rev 21:1-4  It will be heaven on earth, as it was in Adams time.

Repost from Wed 5:11 am

Are you saying Christ feet will touch the ground and then He goes back to heaven taking the saved with Him?

Zechariah 14:4 "And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south."

That Day,which is the Day of the Lord starts the mil..

Again those who have died return with Him on that Day

I Thessalonians 4:13 "But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope."

Those who sleep have died

I Thessalonians 4:14 "For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him."

So can you show me a verse where Christ returns to Heaven with us?

Once Christ returns,even He dosn't go back to Heaven,as after the white throne judgement God comes down as well

Revelation 21:3 "And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God."

On 4/26/2017 at 8:04 PM, Keras said:

There will still be death in the Millennium, 

There will be no death during the Millennium as there will be no flesh,ALL are changed at the 2nd coming

• Group:  Diamond Member

13 minutes ago, n2thelight said:

There will be no death during the Millennium as there will be no flesh,ALL are changed at the 2nd coming

Isaiah 65:18-25 proves you wrong, there will be death during the MIll, but after the 1000 years, the New Heaven and New Earth, as mentioned in verse 17, will come and then death will be no more. Rev 22:1-4

ALL are changed?   no scripture says that, at the Return Jesus will resurrect the martyrs only. Rev 21:4  The rest of the dead and those alive then, all face the GWT Judgement. Only those whose names are in the Book of Life, will receive eternal life.

28 minutes ago, n2thelight said:

Are you saying Christ feet will touch the ground and then He goes back to heaven taking the saved with Him?

NO, I am not. That is brother Marcus' belief, let him prove it.

Scripture says the martyrs will reign with Him and we will be His priests and witnesses. Rev 5:9-10

19 hours ago, Keras said:

Isaiah 65:18-25 proves you wrong, there will be death during the MIll, but after the 1000 years, the New Heaven and New Earth, as mentioned in verse 17, will come and then death will be no more. Rev 22:1-4

ALL are changed?   no scripture says that, at the Return Jesus will resurrect the martyrs only. Rev 21:4  The rest of the dead and those alive then, all face the GWT Judgement. Only those whose names are in the Book of Life, will receive eternal life.

I Corinthians 15:51 "Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,"

Those martyrs come back with Christ

The dead are those who are spiritually dead ,meaning they stand a chance to die the 2nd death

Isaiah 65:20 "There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed."

This verse is a little twisted in the English, from what it reads in the Massoretic text. This is saying that no longer will a child die when it is only a few days old, and no longer will a person be considered old when they are an hundred days old. Why is this? We are in the eternity, there are no births and deaths, and every soul is in its incorruptible and immortal bodies. God is saying also that the sinner, no matter what his or her age will be blotted out, no longer in existance. The sinner will be gone, ashes forever.

https://www.theseason.org/isaiah/isaiah65.htm

Edited by n2thelight

1 hour ago, n2thelight said:

I Corinthians 15:51 "Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,"

Using 1 Cor 15:50-57 as a soon to happen rapture or resurrection proof , just shows that you fail to read your Bible properly.

That prophecy by Paul, refers to after the Millennium. This is proved by Rev 20:11-15, where it is plainly stated it is only then, that death will be no more and God will wipe away every tear.

The Isaiah 65:20-26 must be Millennial.  How do you reconcile Jesus' teaching that there will be no marriage in heaven [Eternity], with children being born? verse 23

2 hours ago, Keras said:

Using 1 Cor 15:50-57 as a soon to happen rapture or resurrection proof , just shows that you fail to read your Bible properly.

That prophecy by Paul, refers to after the Millennium. This is proved by Rev 20:11-15, where it is plainly stated it is only then, that death will be no more and God will wipe away every tear.

The Isaiah 65:20-26 must be Millennial.  How do you reconcile Jesus' teaching that there will be no marriage in heaven [Eternity], with children being born? verse 23

Here you go again,never said anything about a rapture,as there won't be any such thing.

Scripture clearly teaches we change at the 7th and last trump of the 1 Corinth verse I gave you,which you said was not in scripture.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  3

Truth in advertising...  Again: we always have to check what you say.
Concerning 2Co 5:2-3

On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 0:53 AM, Keras said:

1/ As true Christians we now have as our rightful possession an eternal, incorruptible body. It is kept in heaven. We receive it at the GWT judgement.

That's not what Paul said.
...the dead will be raised imperishable... 1Co 15:52 ~ and referencing what Paul wrote to the Thessalonians in 1Th 4:16-17 - that happens to the Dead in Christ, raised from Paradise, the bosom of Abraham (Luke 16) on the Day of the Lord, NOT the Great White Throne Judgment over a thousand years later.

And you say  that you present the TRUTH of the Bible.
And you say  that I believe a Satanic lie.

I say you're all wet.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  3

5 hours ago, n2thelight said:

Here you go again,never said anything about a rapture,as there won't be any such thing.

Scripture clearly teaches we change at the 7th and last trump of the 1 Corinth verse I gave you,which you said was not in scripture.

1. If there is no such thing, then why does Paul teach it and tell us in 1Th 4:18 to encourage one another with this news?

2. Oops!  You said: "clearly"!  So!  Since it's so clear ~ perhaps you can quote the verse which clearly states we change WITH THE 7th Trumpet of God's Wrath.

(Yeah, I know you're going to quote me the "last trumpet" Paul mentions - so smart guy: where does God say that the 7th Trumpet, a numbered trumpet announcing God's Wrath blown by an Angel is the same as the named trumpet assembling God's people blown by Jesus?)  If it's so clear ~ you won't have any problem with that...