IGNORED

Internet shocked to hear VP Pence won't dine alone with a woman other than his wife

MorningGlory

Guest shiloh357

I would be willing to bet that if it were a Muslim man not eating alone with a woman the liberals would be defending him, not mocking him.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  573
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0

The fear factor likely has everything to do with that.

Conservative Christians in America don't kill those opposed to our faith and values.  And in this Christian nation the intent to impart its Islamification necessarily requires those on the legislative side to further the cause. Likely because they think they'll reap rewards as allies once their goal is accomplished. 

Which goes to show they really should study Islam before turning traitor against America and Christianity.

Guest shiloh357
10 minutes ago, Danger Noodle said:

The fear factor likely has everything to do with that.

Conservative Christians in America don't kill those opposed to our faith and values.  And in this Christian nation the intent to impart its Islamification necessarily requires those on the legislative side to further the cause. Likely because they think they'll reap rewards as allies once their goal is accomplished. 

Which goes to show they really should study Islam before turning traitor against America and Christianity.

Churchill once said, "Those who seek to appease the crocodile simply get eaten last."   That definitely applies to Islam and Muslims.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  352
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

The internet was shocked huh?  Must have been a slow news day.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  573
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

1 hour ago, shiloh357 said:

Churchill once said, "Those who seek to appease the crocodile simply get eaten last."   That definitely applies to Islam and Muslims.

I was on a Bible study forum a few months back. Someone there compared the special considerations toward Islam in the secular politic and MM to an old TV series called X Files. Evil aliens were looking to colonize earth with their species by making hybrids with humans. The rich and powerful across the globe were working in concert to assist. Thinking when it all came to fruition they'd continue in the lifestyle and power place they were all accustomed to. 

I remember that show when I was a child and I can't say that story line is far off the mark from what we're witnessing now in real life with deference to Islam. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

8 hours ago, ruck1b said:

The internet was shocked huh?  Must have been a slow news day.

Well, I have noticed that a lot of days are slow news days apparently.  If all the haters have to rant about is stuff like this, they are really pathetic.  Need to get up to speed on what's actually going on in the world instead of nit picking everything the Trump/Pence administration does.  Like Melania's portrait, Ivanka's jewelry, Jared Kushner's instagam.....air headed stuff like that.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

7 hours ago, Danger Noodle said:

I was on a Bible study forum a few months back. Someone there compared the special considerations toward Islam in the secular politic and MM to an old TV series called X Files. Evil aliens were looking to colonize earth with their species by making hybrids with humans. The rich and powerful across the globe were working in concert to assist. Thinking when it all came to fruition they'd continue in the lifestyle and power place they were all accustomed to. 

I remember that show when I was a child and I can't say that story line is far off the mark from what we're witnessing now in real life with deference to Islam. 

Interesting analogy, Noodle.  You may be on to something there.  I used to be a big fan of the X-Files.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

It depends on what he means by "dine alone".  If it means they are in a private room with just the two of them, then it is a good rule to have.  If it means he will not sit in a public setting and have a meal with just him and another woman at the table then it is a ridiculous rule steeped in sexism and not respect.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

2 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

If it means he will not sit in a public setting....
and have a meal with just him and another woman at the table....

then it is a ridiculous rule....
steeped in sexism and not respect....

:sherlock:

He Is Wise Beyond His Years

Abstain from all appearance of evil. 1 Thessalonians 5:22 (American King James Version)

I Wonder Where He Gets His Counsel From

All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work. 2 Timothy 3:16-17 (English Standard Version)

:emot-heartbeat:

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

2 minutes ago, FresnoJoe said:

:sherlock:

He Is Wise Beyond His Years

Abstain from all appearance of evil. 1 Thessalonians 5:22 (American King James Version)

Having a meal with a co-worker or a friend is not evil and only gives the appearance of evil to those who tend to fall under the true sin of gossip or have too much time on their hands.

Pro 16:27

Idle hands are the devil’s workshop; idle lips are his mouthpiece.

28 An evil man sows strife; gossip separates the best of friends.

It just goes to show that women today still are not viewed as equal to men, and most often it is done by those proclaiming to follow Christ.