IGNORED

The Shroud of Turin, The True Cross, The Holy Grail, The Lance, The Ark of Covenant and Other Relics

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Days Won:  0

19 minutes ago, Judas Machabeus said:

Again thank you for answering my question regarding the Fathers.

you are a bible alone and everything has to be in the bible. 

So based on that I asked for scriputre to support your claim and you are looking for an article? I'm just wondering why you don't afford me the same privileges? You require me to show everything from scripture?

So if you hold me to "show me in scriputre" standards I would kindly ask that you adhere to those standards as well.

Cheers

Yes everything has to be from the bible. And I was quoting you from the Fathers who believed in a correct interpretation of the Scriptures regarding Peter as "stone", not the Rock.

The Fathers are very worth reading if their works hold up to Scripture. So Scripture is still my primary basis.

1 minute ago, Judas Machabeus said:

Wow that's a bold statement! If I start a thread will you join it and expand on that idea. 

Sure, no prob.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.56
  • Days Won:  15

13 hours ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

I seem to vaguely recall hearing that story too. But its not impossible that there are fake arks out there planted by Satan to deceive the Jews especially, who are still looking for it. The bible is plenty clear that the ark is in heaven. The word itself is not meant to be interpreted any other way. 

Dont believe everything you hear brother :)

Actually, the person was an archaeologist who saw the Ark beneath Golgatha, and an angel was keeping it from people, kinda like angel in Garden of Eden (Genesis 3:24). You see Jerusalem is dimensionally believed to be where Eden (a part of heaven and earth, concealed from us) happens to be.

13 hours ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

Some of those stories are frauds and all others can easily be explained away by natural conditions at burial preserving the body.

Do you think God cares about that anyway? The flesh is evil and corrupt. Ask yourself why God would want to preserve THAT. He doesnt and never did.

Do you mean flesh (as in sin nature) or all flesh (bodies, physical matter). If you mean the latter (all flesh), you are first Nestorian Christian I have met. If you meant the former, actually the flesh is now covered by Blood of Lamb (Romans 6:1-15, 2 Corinthians 15:17). :) 

10 hours ago, Fidei Defensor said:

Do you mean flesh (as in sin nature) or all flesh (bodies, physical matter). If you mean the latter (all flesh), you are first Nestorian Christian I have met. If you meant the former, actually the flesh is now covered by Blood of Lamb (Romans 6:1-15, 2 Corinthians 15:17). :) 

But sin still exists in the flesh. We simply are not ruled by it. Scripture is plenty clear anyway as I posted in JMs new thread that all flesh shall perish and turn to dust. there is simply no precedent for God preserving dead flesh. 

10 hours ago, Fidei Defensor said:

Actually, the person was an archaeologist who saw the Ark beneath Golgatha, and an angel was keeping it from people, kinda like angel in Garden of Eden (Genesis 3:24). You see Jerusalem is dimensionally believed to be where Eden (a part of heaven and earth, concealed from us) happens to be.

Actually, Revelation 11 is plenty clear. The ark is in heaven. 

And Eden is not in Jerusalem it is within the confluence of four rivers, Tigris, euphrates, Hiddekel and Gihon. That is in Iraq

Like I said, dont believe everything you hear. Even archaeologists can be liars and deceivers.

• 2 weeks later...

On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 5:41 AM, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

Actually, Revelation 11 is plenty clear. The ark is in heaven. 

And Eden is not in Jerusalem it is within the confluence of four rivers, Tigris, euphrates, Hiddekel and Gihon. That is in Iraq

Like I said, dont believe everything you hear. Even archaeologists can be liars and deceivers.

The Ark of Covenant is now in Heaven (Revelation 11:19, End of Days), but when Jesus died on cross in 33 A.D. it was still beneath Golgotha.

0db1c4dd8d9ddfec1c0d0aedf74d1ca1.jpg

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  1,675
  • Content Per Day:  0.47

4 hours ago, Fidei Defensor said:

The Ark of Covenant is now in Heaven (Revelation 11:19, End of Days), but when Jesus died on cross in 33 A.D. it was still beneath Golgotha.

0db1c4dd8d9ddfec1c0d0aedf74d1ca1.jpg

Hi Fidei Defensor

You seem to be pushing this claim of Ron Wyatt..... He seemed to have had an agenda as a seventh day adventist that was an advocate of Ellen G White the false prophet..

I mentioned this at the beginning of the thread and you never responded..that is fine that's your prerogative..I just wonder why knowing this that you still support it as factual?

No need to answer i am just letting readers know that some peoples statements are not necessarily factual, but merely their belief..

10 hours ago, Snow said:

Hi Fidei Defensor

You seem to be pushing this claim of Ron Wyatt..... He seemed to have had an agenda as a seventh day adventist that was an advocate of Ellen G White the false prophet..

I mentioned this at the beginning of the thread and you never responded..that is fine that's your prerogative..I just wonder why knowing this that you still support it as factual?

No need to answer i am just letting readers know that some peoples statements are not necessarily factual, but merely their belief..

I domt know a Ron Wyatt. So you can't say I am pushing anything. If I never mention someone in my argument, do not assume I am including them.  

I am saying it is concievable the Ark was beneath where Jesus Died and went with Him back to Heaven after the Ressurection. Now its in heaven. This is a theory, not a claim. 

Remember not to jump to conclusions about someone you hardly know.