• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 hours ago, Fidei Defensor said:

My agenda is in the original post.: To build relationships between denominations. Worth Christian Forms is non-denominational and  allows all people from every kind of church to come and speak here. I for one encourage this exchange between brothers and sisters in Christ across denom-lines. 

Yeah , while we do what ,  what was it you said ,  CELEBRATE each others differences .     I will state as davida did , I don't celebrate the sin that divides us .

Now your speech is identical to rick warrens and other major false ones .    Now I aint saying YOU FALSE ,  but they ARE .  and if the agendas words match their agendas

WE GOT serious issues and problems .     We aint called to do a big kumbaya , we called to be united IN JESUS , which means we united IN HIS SAYINGS , and not some of them

ALL of his sayings .   WE don't join for sake of unity.  we mark those who speak contrary to doctrine and we avoid them , in hopes they repent , but we avoid them .

NO rick warren unity for me .    and you sound just like that agenda  < EXCEPT at least ya don't preach that sorry interfaith .  but still your version of unity IS OFF . 

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  18
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/04/1977

Is Christ not able to bring the unity by His Spirit? Why do we have to manufacture it then? Or are we on different understanding of what this unity might be?

As I understand it, strait is the way and few there will be that find it.

• This is Worthy 2
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Mars Hill

2 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

"foster relationships across denominational lines"..............since denominations are not the will of God to begin with, then I don't understand how it can be His will to foster relationships across those lines, as much as it may seemeth right to the carnal mind.   True Christian unity between believers needs no help from us (the flesh profits nothing)......since any true believers who encounter each other already "have" fellowship with one another as the bible says regardless of where they worship.  It serves no purpose in trying to get "denominations" to have a "relationship" together if the majority of their members are not true believers to start with (apart from the remnant)....and again since those denominations themselves are not God's will.   They are houses that He didn't build.

If we stay with the simple instructions of the bible and hear what the Spirit is saying to the church.....then we will understand that God's will is for the remnant of true believers to "come out of" the denominations and follow Him.  Judgment is beginning with His house in these last days....He is giving the apostate churches over to destruction, much like the Temple was destroyed in 70 AD and not one stone was left on another as Jesus prophesied.  Those who are His have already been or are being led out by Him before it's too late. 

Isa 52:11-12

Depart ye, depart ye, go ye out from thence, touch no unclean thing; go ye out of the midst of her; be ye clean, that bear the vessels of the LORD.

For ye shall not go out with haste, nor go by flight: for the LORD will go before you; and the God of Israel will be your rereward.

2Co 6:17

Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you

Heb 13:13

Let us go forth therefore unto Him outside the camp, bearing His reproach.

Rev 18:4

And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

"foster relationships across denominational lines

CATCH THAT DID YA SISTER .    where have I heard that line before .    KENNETH COPELAND , beth moore , TODD WHITE ,   rick warren .

I AM telling us SOMETHING IS OFF man .   You should really read some of the other phrases I have heard fidei say ,  they come right out of that play book .

Something is wrong sister .   BUT ,  I see and know you already know this .    just reminding us where those phrases come from .  ROME sister , ROME is behind all this ,

and SHE has crept into the denominations of faiths through the falsest of our false leaders in those faiths . THIS IS not an agenda , ITS THE AGENDA .

I like what you reminded us off,       COME OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE , that you be not partakers of her sins , and that you receive not of her plagues .    Cause she has infiltrated

all faiths now , EVEN JERUSLAM , and even OTHER RELIGOINS .    

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Mars Hill

2 minutes ago, Small Fish said:

Is Christ not able to bring the unity by His Spirit? Why do we have to manufacture it then? Or are we on different understanding of what this unity might be?

I want to remind us all about something .      WHY such a big push for unity and peace as of late .    AND what else do we notice ,  transgressions are coming full .

why do I remind us of this .   Cause the book of Daniel is real specific .   IT says in the latter times of their kingdom WHEN the transgressor have come to the FULL

THEN stands that dark king , WHO BY PEACE ,  yep , BY PEACE destroys many .    WE see trangessions filing up and we see this big unity for world peace filling up at the same time .

WHO WE THINK its leading the world too . 

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.56
  • Days Won:  15

49 minutes ago, Small Fish said:

It requires the Spirit indeed. The unity I describe is to restore what has bee lost; as the Apostle Paul argues, “

I appeal to you, brothers and sisters,[a] in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another in what you say and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly united in mind and thought. 11 My brothers and sisters, some from Chloe’s household have informed me that there are quarrels among you. 12 What I mean is this: One of you says, “I follow Paul”; another, “I follow Apollos”; another, “I follow Cephas[b]”; still another, “I follow Christ.13 Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Were you baptized in the name ofPaul? 14 I thank God that I did not baptize any of you except Crispus and Gaius, 15 so no one can say that you were baptized in my name. 16 (Yes, I also baptized the household of Stephanas; beyond that, I don’t remember if I baptized anyone else.)17 For Christ did not send me to baptize,but to preach the gospel—not with wisdomand eloquence, lest the cross of Christ be emptied of its power.” (1 Corinthians 1:1-17) 

57 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Yeah , while we do what ,  what was it you said ,  CELEBRATE each others differences .     I will state as davida did , I don't celebrate the sin that divides us .

Now your speech is identical to rick warrens and other major false ones .    Now I aint saying YOU FALSE ,  but they ARE .  and if the agendas words match their agendas

WE GOT serious issues and problems .     We aint called to do a big kumbaya , we called to be united IN JESUS , which means we united IN HIS SAYINGS , and not some of them

ALL of his sayings .   WE don't join for sake of unity.  we mark those who speak contrary to doctrine and we avoid them , in hopes they repent , but we avoid them .

NO rick warren unity for me .    and you sound just like that agenda  < EXCEPT at least ya don't preach that sorry interfaith .  but still your version of unity IS OFF . 

The differences I am speaking of are how we worship (hymns, worship songs), liturgy or no liturgy, communion, prayer (Pater Noster, tongues, prophetic prayer, silent prayer), and other practices that are not Salvic. 

I do not support Rick Warren, he signed the “common word among us,” which is interfaith and universalist (all religions, Hindu, Islam, Judaism, Christianity, and etc), ecumenism is not interfaith, it confines only to Christianity and the denominations within it. 

It is important ecumenism is not confused with interfaith. 

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

"foster relationships across denominational lines

CATCH THAT DID YA SISTER .    where have I heard that line before .    KENNETH COPELAND , beth moore , TODD WHITE ,   rick warren .

I AM telling us SOMETHING IS OFF man .   You should really read some of the other phrases I have heard fidei say ,  they come right out of that play book .

Something is wrong sister .   BUT ,  I see and know you already know this .    just reminding us where those phrases come from .  ROME sister , ROME is behind all this ,

and SHE has crept into the denominations of faiths through the falsest of our false leaders in those faiths . THIS IS not an agenda , ITS THE AGENDA .

I like what you reminded us off,       COME OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE , that you be not partakers of her sins , and that you receive not of her plagues .    Cause she has infiltrated

all faiths now , EVEN JERUSLAM , and even OTHER RELIGOINS .    

I do not support Kenneth Copeland and his ideas. 

I will say it again, since it seems I must repeat myself. I am not supporting the ecumenism of the Copeland’s, RCC, emergent Church, and other attempts. that compromise the Truth. 

The ecumenism I am advocating is Jesus Christ’s (John 17:20-24) and unity led by the Holy Spirit in Spirit and Truth h that begins with: “Ecumenism refers to efforts by Christians of different church traditions to develop closer relationships and better understandings.” 

Edited by Fidei Defensor
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Fidei Defensor said:

It requires the Spirit indeed. The unity I describe is to restore what has bee lost; as the Apostle Paul argues, “

I appeal to you, brothers and sisters,[a] in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another in what you say and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly united in mind and thought. 11 My brothers and sisters, some from Chloe’s household have informed me that there are quarrels among you. 12 What I mean is this: One of you says, “I follow Paul”; another, “I follow Apollos”; another, “I follow Cephas[b]”; still another, “I follow Christ.13 Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Were you baptized in the name ofPaul? 14 I thank God that I did not baptize any of you except Crispus and Gaius, 15 so no one can say that you were baptized in my name. 16 (Yes, I also baptized the household of Stephanas; beyond that, I don’t remember if I baptized anyone else.)17 For Christ did not send me to baptize,but to preach the gospel—not with wisdomand eloquence, lest the cross of Christ be emptied of its power.” (1 Corinthians 1:1-17) 

So to be honest, by this Scripture you quoted, denomination does not seem to be in the will of the Lord to begin with. By definition and nature, denomination brings devision.

I think the unity Christ refers to here would be in truth and in Spirit and that by the unveiled Word of God and not by private interpretation.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

24 minutes ago, Small Fish said:

So to be honest, by this Scripture you quoted, denomination does not seem to be in the will of the Lord to begin with. By definition and nature, denomination brings devision.

I think the unity Christ refers to here would be in truth and in Spirit and that by the unveiled Word of God and not by private interpretation.

Indeed, our denominations have been divisions, but our hope is that unity can be restored by the power of the Holy Spirit, the Word of God, and fostering relationships. I believe unity could really begin to rebuild if we would obey Jesus, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. 35 By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” (John 13:34-35). If we would love our brothers and sisters in Christ in their different denoms, I think that would be a start towards unity. 

Anorher thought is that denominations are those who learn s certain way an md relate to Christ in s way. Example those who like liturgies enjoy some changeless order in the chaos of this world just as Christ is changeless (Hebrews 13:8), Charismatics likecto have felt presence empathic (experiential learning)  approach to worship and service, Baptists and Evangelicals prefer sermonizing and teaching (oral learning), while Anglicans ans Catholics like visual reminders (visual learning). 

Edited by Fidei Defensor

9 minutes ago, Fidei Defensor said:

Indeed, our denominations have been divisions, but our hope is that unity can be restored by the power of the Holy Spirit, the Word of God, and fostering relationships. I believe unity could really begin to rebuild if we would obey Jesus, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. 35 By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” (John 13:34-35). If we would love our brothers and sisters in Christ in their different denoms, I think that would be a start towards unity. 

Trying not to sound rude or anything but personally to me that sounds alot like putting new wine in old wineskins.

But first, lets look at what love is. Is love being nice and polite to everyone because the devil himself can impersonate that? Is love just excepting everybody and their ways? Then why bother with truth at all because anything goes. Or is love corrective because God is Holy?

I know that Scripture say that God chastise them who He loves, correct? Do you think denomination will sacrifice their century old doctrines for the sake of unity? Will all denominations come into agreement in all doctrines? And then who's doctrine will they give way too?

Because Scripture says, "how can two walk together lest they agree?"

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Brilliant! 1