• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

2 hours ago, LadyKay said:

I do not believe that God put him in place. You comments only reinforce what I think is true about this message forum. That when anyone speaks out about Mr. Trump on here, their Christian faith is brought into question. 

Well it shouldn't be, LK, and anyone doing that is in violation of the TOS on this board.  Report them. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, LadyKay said:

I do not believe that God put him in place. You comments only reinforce what I think is true about this message forum. That when anyone speaks out about Mr. Trump on here, their Christian faith is brought into question. 

I go by what the Bible says. And in free democratic Constitutional republic where the voters decided, that should at least be respected enough that those voters and the president aren't insulted by those who would rather Hillary had won.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

48 minutes ago, PlanetChee said:

I go by what the Bible says. And in free democratic Constitutional republic where the voters decided, that should at least be respected enough that those voters and the president aren't insulted by those who would rather Hillary had won.  

I feel I should be able to speak freely if I feel a gov. leader is in the wrong or is not doing a good job. Regardless of what party they are apart of. Just because they were elected by the people does not mean that I forfeit my right to speak my mind about them and the job they are doing. 

With that said. It seem that none of you have any issues with calling Hillary crazy or that she is the devil. 

Edited by LadyKay

Guest shiloh357
12 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

With that said. It seem that none of you have any issues with calling Hillary crazy or that she is the devil. 

That's because she is crazy.  And she is deadly evil.  There is a long list of dead political opponents in her wake.  She has a pathology about being president.  She flew into a violent rage when she realized she had lost the election.   That is not the actions of a woman in her right mind. 

Add to  that she is a habitual liar and can lie to your face when the truth sounds better.   Even Anderson Cooper from CNN was mystified at how he could show her a clip of her saying something and two seconds later, she lies to his face saying she never said what he showed her that she said in the video.  A person who can do that, who will murder anyone in her path if she thinks they are a threat, is not a normal person firing on all cylinders.  

It was even admitted by someone her staff that doesn't like the average American, even the people who voted for her.  They are all expendable in her eyes.  They were a means to an end.  She would probably sell her own family members into slavery if she thought it would win her the presidency.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1

58 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

I feel I should be able to speak freely if I feel a gov. leader is in the wrong or is not doing a good job. Regardless of what party they are apart of. Just because they were elected by the people does not mean that I forfeit my right to speak my mind about them and the job they are doing. 

No one is saying you're not entitled to an opinion. However, the Bible tells us we should not speak ill of our leaders in the process of opining about them. 

Titus 3.
It is how we deliver our example as Christians that matters to God and should be the first priority when we are living testaments of the grace of God and the transformation powers of the good news of Jesus Christ.