• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

43 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

I should clarify. I dont think obama is muslim, but he is a muslim sympathizer.

I never thought he was a muslim either; agnostic, maybe, since his mother and grandparents were.  But he DOES seem to appreciate islam.  As for Mrs. Obama, I see nothing islamic about her at all.  The problem for me is that the Obamas are more European than American; they're very globalist.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, Davida said:

I suggest to do some reading about it , but not from the sources you usually read. It may be eye-opening for you.

Ah I see. I should read from the sources that say he is a Muslim. Okay. :)

1 hour ago, Anonymous Aristotle said:

I would disagree that his faith has nothing to do with this. He is still out there speaking and seeking to raise a divide toward America. Even out of office. His politics while in office sponsored Islam and particularly the terrorist Islamic state of Iran. Think nuclear deal that did not require Iran to sign their side of the so called contract. 

Okay. Maybe we heard two different things. I guess that can happen sometimes. Can you explain how Mr. Obama's speech is seeking to  divide America? And what any of what he says have to do with his religion? Or maybe what parts you disagree with? Thank You. 

1 hour ago, Anonymous Aristotle said:

Seeking to raise ire against our current president and nation.

So not only is the media out to get Mr. Trump. Obama is too. The list seems to be growing. :7:

When will people realize that Mr. Trump's down falls are his own doing? Partly due to his own Tweeting. 

4 minutes ago, Davida said:

When someone doesn't even try to grasp another person there is no point in conversing. Jumping to wrong conclusions as usual.  It is like we are from two different worlds and we speak two different languages. Oh well, I'm getting used to it...I guess that is to be expected.

My source say Mr. Obama is not  Muslim. You told me to read from a different source. I don't know the name of the source since you did not name one. But I did guess it would be a source that says that Mr. Obama is a Muslim. 

So......what am I not understanding? :confused:

Guest shiloh357
35 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

So not only is the media out to get Mr. Trump. Obama is too. The list seems to be growing. :7:

When will people realize that Mr. Trump's down falls are his own doing? Partly due to his own Tweeting. 

There is nothing in his tweeting that is causing any downfall.   He needs more tweeting discipline, but he has said nothing that can be used against him to bring him down.  That is just nonsense.

Guest shiloh357
2 hours ago, ayin jade said:

I should clarify. I dont think obama is muslim, but he is a muslim sympathizer.

He is not just a Muslim sympathizer, but a Muslim Brotherhood sympathizer as their leaders had access to the White House during his presidency.

Okay. I see now that this topic is not about the topic. I wanted to talk about what Mr. Obama said and why you like or dislike what he said. But we seem to be all over the place here with every thing it seems. Yes I will say I may have had a part in that.  So I am going to take a step back and excuse myself from the topic for the moment. Cary on. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, LadyKay said:

I don't think anyone can blame people seeing a pattern. When the descent erupts in Christian forums crossing the lines God says we're suppose to recognize and respect,  it is hard not to see something dark and adversarial at work.

President Trump, not Mr. Trump, Tweets because as we can see in the press the slant of media can't be trusted to tell the truth. And when a people prefer a lie to the truth the battle is already in progress because the dark side that promotes the falsehoods initiated it. A good defense begins with a prepared offense.

The left declared war calling itself the resistance. The irony there is, they oppose Trump, support false news, and do so in the spirit of getting the truth out. While demonstrating a blatant intolerance for the truth of the winner in a free election. They're crowing because they're sore losers. And the rub they can't stand is that they'll remain sore for four long years. Unless or until Trump dies.

Which is why they also sponsor allegorical assassination of Trump hiding their murderous thoughts behind the excuse of free speech rights. Which affords a revolting repeal of their later transparent argument, and against president Trump yet again, for human rights.

Something that is contrary but not visible to that radical murderous left resistance movement. They sponsor and defend assassination but trumpet human rights . Likely because they don't see living as a human right. A corollary also easily arrived at because the left support elective murder of the unborn.

In the beginning the Democrat party was the slave party. The nanny state party. Now they're the death party. 

Kathy Griffin mimicked ISIS in her president Trump beheading video. Thinking her followers forgot ISIS did the same thing long before. I wonder if Ms.Griffin realizes in broadcasting her depravity she broadcast also to ISIS. Whom she appeared , appealed to in that act, as an ally.

The death-left are more than happy to trumpet their resistance. They're very cowed in accepting responsibility for it. I see that as cowardice and fear. But what else can they do but fear when the immoral paradigm they conjured for eight years is now stymied after a righteous president was elected to sit at the head of a Christian nation? By God's and the American voters will. Free election. That's the other aspect of free speech the death-left oppose .  Those pesky inalienable rights . :) Don't we love them? Amen! Yes, we do. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

He is not just a Muslim sympathizer, but a Muslim Brotherhood sympathizer as their leaders had access to the White House during his presidency.

Don't forget his protege HR Clinton's top aid Uma Albedin's mother is a member of the females branch of the Muslim Brotherhood; the Muslim Sisterhood. 

BH Obama is Muslim. His Father was Muslim and the faith passes through the Father. He also attended Koran class when living in Jakarta and attending public school there. Not a rumor but his own biography in his book, "Dreams of my Father."