• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

12 hours ago, Anonymous Aristotle said:

I think the wall of hatred for president Trump precludes anything else getting past it.

I don't think I can talk on here anymore. At this point I see no reason to. Any thing less then cheers for the president is consider hate. Any word spoke against his policy or actions is met with the accusation that one who spoke it is going against the word of God by showing disrespect to the leader. I never view disagreement with a leader as being disrespectful. But it seems that many of you here do. So what more can I say? I am tired of being accused of hatting the president. And tired of being told I am going against the word of God when I speak out against something he has done. So, that's all I have. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, LadyKay said:

I don't think I can talk on here anymore. At this point I see no reason to. Any thing less then cheers for the president is consider hate. Any word spoke against his policy or actions is met with the accusation that one who spoke it is going against the word of God by showing disrespect to the leader. I never view disagreement with a leader as being disrespectful. But it seems that many of you here do. So what more can I say? I am tired of being accused of hatting the president. And tired of being told I am going against the word of God when I speak out against something he has done. So, that's all I have. 

It is a real shame , a real and true shame, when animus for the president defends itself even in matters of learning the animus on any particular issue is not warranted. Because the facts , the reality, overcome the fabrication that is at work in the American media so as to smear our current president. 

And in defense of opposition to facts, it is tragic more so that fact is ridiculed because falsehoods are preferred. And truth seekers and evidence is condemned as a personal attack. 

That is really very strange. 

15 minutes ago, Running Gator said:

In other words...agree with the president on all things or you will be attacked relentlessly by people on this forum! 

That is a gross misrepresentation of my actual true words. I'll say it simply then. False news being refuted by truth is not a personal attack. Defending the right to spread false news while playing victim when truth refutes false news is intellectually dishonest. And in my faith, immoral. 

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

35 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

With all due respect, LK, I detect a little bit of 'drama queen' in your post.

I (for one) have attempted to engage you on several occasions.  I believe others have, as well.

I have never called anyone's Christianity into question because of what they've posted here.  I've learned over the years that Christians are all over the map when it comes to politics.  I don't always understand it, but I accept it.  And by (I hope) respectfully ENGAGING those Christians, perhaps I can learn something.

If one is going to post on a political forum (yes, even a 'Christian' one), then a thick skin is required.  

I hope you keep posting - but whether or not you do is up to you.

Blessings,

-Ed

Edited by SavedByGrace1981

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

Just now, Anonymous Aristotle said:

That is a gross misrepresentation of my actual true words. I'll say it simply then. False news being refuted by truth is not a personal attack. Defending the right to spread false news while playing victim when truth refutes false news is intellectually dishonest. And in my faith, immoral. 

Two problems with this.  First, anything that is even remotely negative about Trump is labeled "false news" and ignored while the person posting it is attacked, even on personal level like you just did to LK.

Second, there is very little "truth" being offered in support of Trump, it is almost all opinion that people cannot seem to differentiate from facts. 

Actually, what fails to differentiate in these type threads is falsity purveyors accepting facts when linked and presented. 

1 minute ago, SavedByGrace1981 said:

With all due respect, LK, I detect a little bit of 'drama queen' in your post.

I (for one) have attempted to engage you on several occasions.  I believe others have, as well.

I have never called anyone's Christianity into question because of what they've posted here.  I've learned over the years that Christians are all over the map when it comes to politics.  I don't always understand it, but I accept it.  And by (I hope) respectfully ENGAGING those Christians, perhaps I can learn something.

If one is going to post on a political form (yes, even a 'Christian' one), then a thick skin is required.  

I hope you keep posting - but whether or not you do is up to you.

Blessings,

-Ed

It is easy to defend the actions of the mob when one is part of the mob. 

Just saying! 

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

Just now, Running Gator said:

Just saying! 

It is just as easy to be part of the problem rather than the solution.

Just saying!

Blessings,

-Ed

2 hours ago, SavedByGrace1981 said:

It is just as easy to be part of the problem rather than the solution.

Just saying!

Blessings,

-Ed

There cannot be a solution till people recognize there is a problem. 

3 hours ago, Running Gator said:

Just saying! 

Interestingly that observation describes all Never Trumpeters media displays.