• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, Blueyedjewel said:

...Scripture speaks for itself. Scripture explains scripture.

I have (1)no idea why you have concluded what you have from the passages I posted.

But I can guarantee you this: (2)The more we study the scriptures and study;the more truth we have in us and understand. Romans 10:17. 2 tim 2:15

Referring to (1) and (2) >

47 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

YHWH Willing, as YHWH grants understanding.

Otherwise,  more scribes, pharisees and saducees produced, opposed to Yeshua.

i.e. unless granted from YHWH in heaven,  there is no understanding. That's why/ how / so many (most) "conclude" things differently/ contrary to YHWH'S PLAN and YHWH'S PURPOSE and YHWH'S MEANING,  every day,

39 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Im not sure I understand your questions. 

The word has 2500 prophecies. 2000 have been fulfilled last I checked. The first prophecy was genesis 3:15. 

The office of the prophets and the apostles were the cornerstones for the church that Christ built with hrist being the head priest. ...

(separate topic):  all the prophecies , all YHWH'S WORD,  shows Yeshua Messiah King Savior Healer Redeemer as THE CORNERSTONE,   ( I searched a bit to double check : didn't see the apostles nor the prophets referred to in Scripture as cornerstones) ...    .....   

18 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Psams 119:105: Thy Word
104From Your precepts I get understanding; Therefore I hate every false way. Nun. 105Your word is a lamp to my feet And a light to my path. 106I have sworn and I will confirm it, That I will keep Your righteous ordinances.…

I posted the whole thing in case your software doesnt help you. :) 

Thank you.   And still that Scripture does not confirm nor verify (nor 'guarantee') the posted idea I replied to : "But I can guarantee you this: (2)The more we study the scriptures and study;the more truth we have in us and understand. "  for you (singular) nor for you (plural),  without clarifying/specifying/ identifying "you" (singular or plural).

i.e. most "you" on earth never gain truth nor understanding, 

and reading and study and religion is far from a guarantee to find truth or understanding, as seen in this forum daily, 

and as noted by Scripture, concerning Scripture.   

and with one of many references:  "the natural man"(flesh, carnal, man's way of thinking) cannot grasp anything spiritual.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  171
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, simplejeff said:

i.e. unless granted from YHWH in heaven,  there is no understanding. That's why/ how / so many (most) "conclude" things differently/ contrary to YHWH'S PLAN and YHWH'S PURPOSE and YHWH'S MEANING,  every day,

(separate topic):  all the prophecies , all YHWH'S WORD,  shows Yeshua Messiah King Savior Healer Redeemer as THE CORNERSTONE,   ( I searched a bit to double check : didn't see the apostles nor the prophets referred to in Scripture as cornerstones) ...    .....   

Thank you.   And still that Scripture does not confirm nor verify (nor 'guarantee') the posted idea I replied to : "But I can guarantee you this: (2)The more we study the scriptures and study;the more truth we have in us and understand. "  for you (singular) nor for you (plural),  without clarifying/specifying/ identifying "you" (singular or plural).

i.e. most "you" on earth never gain truth nor understanding, 

and reading and study and religion is far from a guarantee to find truth or understanding, as seen in this forum daily, 

and with one of many references:  "the natural man"(flesh, carnal, man's way of thinking) cannot grasp anything spiritual.

What is the point(s) you are tying to make?

Just now, simplejeff said:

i.e. most "you" onearth never gain truth nor understanding, 

Well thats for God to handle. You dont have the authority to judge who God enlightens or not. 

Faith does come by reading the word of God because it is the living word .

Hebews4:11Let us, therefore, make every effort to enter that rest, so that no one will fall by following the same pattern of disobedience. 12For the wordof God is living and active. Sharper than anydouble-edged sword, it pierces even to dividingsoul and spirit, joints and marrow. It is able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart.13Nothing in all creation is hidden from God’s sight; everything is uncovered and exposed before the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.…

Im not going to continue in this fruitless debate with you.  

12 minutes ago, Swords99 said:

What is the point(s) you are tying to make?

.The errors as noted below.  (i.e. thinking that in reading and study of Scripture someone can find YHWH or find eternal life,  as JESUS pointed out the error of that way of thinking , very directly)

Note also, if YHWH permits,  the false assumptions in the content of the posts,  not in line with truth, not in line with Scripture.....  (but assumed as the scribes, pharisees and saducees did;  which Jesus corrected very directly) ....

6 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Well thats for God to handle. You dont have the authority to judge who God enlightens or not. 

6 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

7 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Im not going to continue in this fruitless debate with you.  

13 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Read the posts again - there was no judgment of you nor any assumption that you abide in Christ or not.

What you say of Faith is true, when in line with all Scripture,  not just part of Scripture - that was the point.

Just reading the Word of God does not produce faith in any person, "automatically" nor "guaranteed" as you posted,

any more than it did in the scribes, pharisees and saducess who had/ have TORAH and who thought that by study and reading they could find life, 

yet they opposed LIFE,  when HE was standing right there in front of them.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  813
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, Thallasa said:

I don't know why you are so against Moslems ,as we are in little danger from their theology in the west ,  but Talmudic Jews  are not seen in the same way at all , more seen as friends ,but their theology on Jesus is hideous , and is not revealed here , why ?

I am so against the Muslims? Which part of anything i write suggest that i am against Muslims? Also perhaps im not from the west, but rather i come from a country with a predominantly Muslim majority and the official religion is Islam? So i speak from this in my mind. I am not really sure what you mean by "west facing little danger from Islam theology compared to the talmud" but we already know about the Jews from the bible... or rather from my own limited understanding. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  7,853
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

5 hours ago, Thallasa said:

It is more for the newbies ,to get the habit of . No, I do not do Greek , but thankyou , as I like learning  .:)

How it thiss so, "Thallasa" is an ancient Greek word, in use till today and forever.

The punctuation is on the first syllable. 

Greece is a country surounded on the three sides by Thallasa. 

The Ionian to the west, the Ageian to the East and the Mediterranean to the South. "Ti Kanis", means " how are you". 

"Kala" is "fine". 

The punctuation for the word" kanis" is on the first syllable, and for "kala" on the second syllable. Cheer up, Now you know some Greek. Opa!!

• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  870
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/22/1968

21 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

I am not in my sins now. How can you say that I will die in my sins. 

"I am not in my sins now. How can you say that I will die in my sins. "

This was your full quote.

Where did i say you will die in your sins?

JESUS says that unless you believe that He is the I AM, you WILL die in your sins.

Take it up with Him. He said it.

Edited by KiwiChristian

3 hours ago, KiwiChristian said:

"I am not in my sins now. How can you say that I will die in my sins. "

This was your full quote.

Where did i say you will die in your sins?

JESUS says that unless you believe that He is the I AM, you WILL die in your sins.

Take it up with Him. He said it.

That had something to do with sobody else, who read the scriptures, and quickly forget. 

JESUS said to Nicodemus, you believe in me now, but when you believe in me that I am the CHRIST , but you must believe in me after you see me on the Cross. 

JESUS said to believe in him that he died for our sins. 

Why did you say to believe that he is the I AM. 

32 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Shouldn't we believe ALL that God says of Himself?

Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM."
(Joh 8:58)

The question was what we must believe about Jesus to have the forgiveness of sins. 

To believe that he is the CHRIST and that he died for the forgiveness for our sins. 

How do you believe your sins are forgiven? 

When you believe that Jesus died for our sins, or that he said : before Abraham I Am? 

If you just believe that Jesus said, before Abraham I AM, do you have forgiveness of sins. 

No one has said that Jesus did not say , before Abraham "ego eimai". 

We all have the same Bible. 

To Moses it was said "I AM, WHO I AM.