Guest shiloh357

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

please.....i remember people referring to the holiday as both independence day and the fourth since I was a young kid...over 30 plus years. Everyone, even those who hate america, and those who love it, know exactly what we celebrate on the fourth. This is just a bunch of nonsense really...there is no "conspiracy" to slowly "eliminate" our independence by "making" us "forget about independence day" I will celebrate the fourth of July, because I, like everyone else, in this country, knows it is the day we declared independence from england. Whether you call it the "fourth of july" or "independence day" is irrelevant, because everyone knows whats important about that day regardless of what you call it.

Blessings Pat...

Thats how I grew up  too & when I first read the article I had the same reaction as you "P-LEASE!"     After thinking about it I realized it is not too far fetched to imagine that one day the memory of this great day be eliminated from our History or that our schools will no longer teach the youth of America"American History"......it will be considered discriminatory!   No,you & I,our children & their children will not have forgotten but what about the generations to come? I don't really think it is a bunch of nonsense & maybe it is not a conspiracy ,its just that this is how things change,very slowly & seemingly insignificant.....our young people are already learning not to "think for themselves",they google whatever they need to know.....goodness gracious they can't even give someone change without the computer telling them how much to give a customer that pays with cash at register!!!!                                     With love-in Christ,Kwik

* Note to members......please do not entertain de-railing comments,it is a distraction that leads to nothing "Worthy":taped:                                                                                                                                                                                

23 hours ago, Kate said:

Thank you. My profile picture is my youngest daughter, Jacie Lynne. She was a member here until she was killed in a car accident on April 19 of this year. She was 24 years old.

Oh sister! My condolences go out to you!  I pray the LORD wrap his eternal arms around your hurting crushed spirit.  May he comfort you and give you rest. I just dont know what to say.  Its better for me to lift you up to Sovereign Lord .  Im praying! 

God bless you:6:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  115
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

It is now the fourth of July! Independence Day! 

How about we dispense with the thread itself and as American's here, all among us who are, CELEBRATE! 

We are a FREE PEOPLE!:amen::emot-heartbeat::emot-heartbeat::emot-heartbeat::emot-heartbeat::emot-heartbeat::emot-heartbeat::emot-heartbeat::emot-heartbeat:

:101: 
I just thought of this. Do you remember who hates us for that? 

TERRORISTS! Be proud to be an American! People died so you could assume that citizen title! :(   God rest them to peace and in the comfort of his eternal grace. Amen. 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

US NAVY

1979 - 1983

Nightbeforewedding.jpg

Freedom isn't free and I did enlist with the full intention of giving my life for my country if need be.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

That medal was for expeditionary service in the Persian Gulf during the Iranian Hostage Crisis.