IGNORED

CNN tracks down and blackmails the Reddit user who doctored the Trump bodyslamming video

MorningGlory

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.66
  • Days Won:  25

2 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

Does everyone who criticizes Trump or questions some of his behavior "hate" him?  Because I keep seeing that word used here as often as it got used by Obama supporters, and it is hardly every actually accurate.

Disrespect and dishonest does not apply to valid questions about the man, what he does and how he does it.  That feint is usually used as a device to stop any critical talk about whoever it is being applied to.

As I have stated before, it is the Christian version of the race card.  We all know what the Bible says about hating someone so to accuse a Christian of hate is just attempt to silence them.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.08
  • Days Won:  78

56 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Irrelevant.  Everyone knows what they are and to portray them as anything other than a fun novelty item is knowingly dishonest.

Yes, let's just insult everyone's intelligence and assume that they are too stupid to know what they are looking at when they see them on the wall at Mara-Lago.

What a bunch of garbage.

When the garbage truck comes isn't it supposed to COLLECT the garbage?  Instead we have a garbage truck driving around this forum dropping piles of lefty loonism everywhere!  How weird is that?  :P

23 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

Does everyone who criticizes Trump or questions some of his behavior "hate" him?  Because I keep seeing that word used here as often as it got used by Obama supporters, and it is hardly every actually accurate.

Disrespect and dishonest does not apply to valid questions about the man, what he does and how he does it.  That feint is usually used as a device to stop any critical talk about whoever it is being applied to.

I disagree; there are a couple of posters here that go full on hate every single day.  They aren't interested in the truth like one of our other liberal posters is, they are only interested in spreading leftist propaganda.  It's amazing to me that they post here at all.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

9 hours ago, Running Gator said:

Did he give credit to the originator?  If you tweet something from your account without giving credit that is in essence taking credit for it.  

I thought Trump had it made and put it out there. I had no ideal it was made by someone else. I hope he does not pick out something I posted and tweets it as his own. But I don't really see that happening. 

4 hours ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Its an easy jab for those that hate President Trump. I for one am getting very tired of the jabs. They are sinning . According to the rules of this site (as far as I understand) , disrespect and dishonest comments towards our president arent allowed are they?

Who is disrespecting and in what way? :noidea:

27 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

When the garbage truck comes isn't it supposed to COLLECT the garbage?  Instead we have a garbage truck driving around this forum dropping piles of lefty loonism everywhere!  How weird is that?  :P

Yeah, there is some loonism going on. But I would get kick off if I talk about it. So mumm's the word! :huh:

55 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

:D

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.66
  • Days Won:  25

16 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

You could count the number of people who could actually be classified as Liberals and participate in this section on one hand and still have fingers left unused. 

I think you would have 4 fingers and a thumb left over 

4 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

yet in almost every thread the "hate" word gets tossed around and applied to every comment that does not support Trump

Yep! This is what I have complain about in other post but no one believes me. :huh:

6 hours ago, LadyKay said:

I thought Trump had it made and put it out there. I had no ideal it was made by someone else. I hope he does not pick out something I posted and tweets it as his own. But I don't really see that happening. 

The video originated with the WWE several years ago; it was a joke video.  Then some guy superimposed the CNN logo over the actor's face and Trump tweeted it out.  This whole thing is just funny and yet the libs are running in circles yelling the sky is falling.  It was boring when Turkey Lurkey did it too.  Or was it Henny Penny?  Such weighty issues. :rolleyes: