IGNORED

CNN tracks down and blackmails the Reddit user who doctored the Trump bodyslamming video

MorningGlory

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,925
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

I have a theory - no way to prove it though . . . 

Once a thread goes beyond 2 or 3 pages, all that can be said about it has been said.  Beyond that,  it just devolves into "you said THIS" and "no I didn't, you said THAT".

Just sayin' . . . 

Blessings,

-Ed

Edited by SavedByGrace1981

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.06
  • Days Won:  78

49 minutes ago, SavedByGrace1981 said:

I have a theory - no way to prove it though . . . 

Once a thread goes beyond 2 or 3 pages, all that can be said about it has been said.  Beyond that,  it just devolves into "you said THIS" and "no I didn't, you said THAT".

Just sayin' . . . 

Blessings,

-Ed

:PI think you hit that nail squarely on it's head.

Guest shiloh357
14 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

In that vernacular, I don't believe we are people who oppose Trump.  We always get labeled that way, but it is hardly accurate.  The label is also less than honest.  I am not required to like him, nor am I required to support his every move.  Nor is it wrong to point out his obvious flaws when it comes to so-called leadership.  I expect to get challenged.  I do not expect to continually get plastered with labels that are not at all accurate and are just an attempt to make people who do not agree with the cheerleaders go away.

So far, more often than not, the "criticism" of Trump has been nothing but mockery of the man, himself.  It has never been intelligent, intellectually credible, substantive criticism of his policies.   What passes for "criticism" of Trump on this board has been calling into question his intelligent, mental health, calling him a liar, evil, implying he has committed incest, promoting media lies about Trump, calling for his impeachment, etc.    There has not been any real criticism of Trump.  It's just bashing and hate.   And yeah, I used the word hate, because if any one of us were subjected to mindless, ignorant bashing that Trump has had to endure, we would call it hate.  Just petty, immature, mindless, blind, dishonest, disgraceful,  irrational hate.

1 hour ago, shiloh357 said:

So far, more often than not, the "criticism" of Trump has been nothing but mockery of the man, himself.  It has never been intelligent, intellectually credible, substantive criticism of his policies.   What passes for "criticism" of Trump on this board has been calling into question his intelligent, mental health, calling him a liar, evil, implying he has committed incest, promoting media lies about Trump, calling for his impeachment, etc.    There has not been any real criticism of Trump.  It's just bashing and hate.   And yeah, I used the word hate, because if any one of us were subjected to mindless, ignorant bashing that Trump has had to endure, we would call it hate.  Just petty, immature, mindless, blind, dishonest, disgraceful,  irrational hate.

You know I've reached back in my memory over the past year too and I can't come up with ANY arguments against Trump policy or the direction he wants to take the country.  Only what you say; mindless bashing that echoes what we hear in the MSM.  I also tried to remember any of the worst critics of Trump putting forth their ideas for the country or someone or something they are FOR.  I came up with nothing....and I have a really good memory.  :emot-headphones:

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.63
  • Days Won:  25

7 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

You know I've reached back in my memory over the past year too and I can't come up with ANY arguments against Trump policy or the direction he wants to take the country.  Only what you say; mindless bashing that echoes what we hear in the MSM.  I also tried to remember any of the worst critics of Trump putting forth their ideas for the country or someone or something they are FOR.  I came up with nothing....and I have a really good memory.  :emot-headphones:

I have written many post on the wall Trump wants to build and have offered multiple times an alternative to a wall that would be more effective and cost less money.  

Guest shiloh357
7 hours ago, Running Gator said:

I have written many post on the wall Trump wants to build and have offered multiple times an alternative to a wall that would be more effective and cost less money.  

Yes, but the point was that most of what occurs here isn't policy arguments, but mindless bashing, spin, mockery and very little policy discussion.  "Criticism" of Trump is usually just defamation of the man himself.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.63
  • Days Won:  25

4 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Yes, but the point was that most of what occurs here isn't policy arguments, but mindless bashing, spin, mockery and very little policy discussion.  "Criticism" of Trump is usually just defamation of the man himself.

And my point was that is false.  The wall has been discussed, I know that his plan to greatly increase military spending has been discussed, the healthcare bill has been discussed at length, the appointment of the SCOTUS Justice was discussed and the travel ban has been discussed at great length as well.  And the attack on Syria was discussed.  

Other than those things, Trump has not done anything else in the area of "policy" so there is very little to talk about in that area.  But "Trump the man" gives us things to talk about on an almost daily basis thanks to this tweets and comments and actions. 

9 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Indeed.  It is almost ALWAYS personal attacks instead of policy criticism.  The leftists  can't seem to have logical or civil discussions unless it's about one of their liberal icons.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.91
  • Days Won:  3

10 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

Indeed.  It is almost ALWAYS personal attacks instead of policy criticism.  The leftists  can't seem to have logical or civil discussions unless it's about one of their liberal icons.

This is lefty bashing! :hurrah:It is! I thought I should point that out. So I did.  Oh look, there is a pointy icon thingy :emot-poke:

23 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

This is lefty bashing! :hurrah:It is! I thought I should point that out. So I did.  Oh look, there is a pointy icon thingy :emot-poke:

Oh no, I'm busted!  :laugh: