Shalem, just thought I would share some of the things the Spirit of truth has given to me. This will a bit of a rough draft as I am not ready to elaborate.  

Revelation 2:9-10

I know your works, and the affliction, and the poverty; but you are rich. And I know the evil speaking of those saying themselves to be Jews, and they are not, but are of the synagogue of Satan. Do not at all fear what you are about to suffer. Behold, the devil is about to throw you into prison, so that you may be tried; and you will have affliction ten days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life. 

A while ago, sometime in 2013, I had a vivid and what seemed to be guided dream that started off with me outside facing the front of a huge whole in a wall that had been made known to me as a prison camp. As I looked around outside I could see beings of this world (not of truth) paralyzed or shut down. All of a sudden, being inside, I involuntarily yelled something like "lets go!" as if to tell every one captured to escape. All of the people captured there seemed to have made it out. The only reason I am sharing this is that glory of truth be revealed, as I have never really put this out there as a writing at least. I will come back to this later for editing. Glory of unity in truth to all. Holy Spirit.

Matthew 17:20

And Yahshua said to them, Because of your unbelief. For truly I say to you, If you have faith as a grain of mustard, you will say to this mountain, Move from here to there! And it will move. And not a thing shall prevail over you. Glory of truth be with all. 

I trust to post this message here as the people on this forum, for the most part, seem to have a sense of maturity of truth in them. 

Has anyone else had similar visions?

Spirit of truth. 

Edited by Nabi Mikhael

• Similar Content

• By Eslyn
      Hi I accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as my Lord and Personal Savior over a year now. But struggled with my faith, I don't want my faith to be based on feelings which only last for a moment. I am right now on the worship team in my church I attend. 
      I am longing to do the will of my Heavenly Father Jehovah and to follow Jesus Christ as my Lord. I want to have that intimate relationship with him and never leave his presence. But now I have a problem, people know of my past and right now I feel like I am fighting a battle all alone. Even members in my church are saying that it is too late for me that there is no hope for me. To my face they encourage me, but when I am away from them, they keep saying this things and saying that i can never change and that i went to far from God. Since more than one person keeps saying it is too late for me, is that a confirmation? Wat would one do in my place? Would God reject me? 
    • By Manonfire63
      Was Johnny Cash Prophetic?  Johnny Cash originally wanted to sing Gospel Music. He received a degree in divinity. He has some songs that play on spiritual themes.  God is reason. One of the first steps I took down that journey was working to understand the lyrics of "When the Man Comes Around." This is a Bible Study. I won't completely break down the song, but I will show you some interesting things I have found.
      Johnny Cash “The_Man_Comes Around”
      And I heard, as it were, the noise of thunder:
      One of the four beasts saying: "Come and see."
      And I saw.
      And behold, a white horse.
      There's a man goin' 'round takin' names.
      An' he decides who to free and who to blame.
      Everybody won't be treated all the same.
      There'll be a golden ladder reaching down.
      When the man comes around.
      The hairs on your arm will stand up.
      At the terror in each sip and in each sup.
      Will you partake of that last offered cup,
      Or disappear into the potter's ground.
      Hear the trumpets, hear the pipers.
      One hundred million angels singin'.
      Multitudes are marching to the big kettle drum.
      Voices callin', voices cryin'.
      Some are born an' some are dyin'.
      It's Alpha and Omega's Kingdom come.
      And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
      The virgins are all trimming their wicks.
      The whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
      It's hard for thee to kick against the pricks.
      Till Armageddon, no Shalam, no Shalom.
      Then the father hen will call his chickens home.
      The wise men will bow down before the throne.
      And at his feet they'll cast their golden crowns.
      Whoever is unjust, let him be unjust still.
      Whoever is righteous, let him be righteous still.
      Whoever is filthy, let him be filthy still.
      Listen to the words long written down,
      Hear the trumpets, hear the pipers.
      One hundred million angels singin'.
      Multitudes are marchin' to the big kettle drum.
      Voices callin', voices cryin'.
      Some are born an' some are dyin'.
      It's Alpha's and Omega's Kingdom come.
      And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
      The virgins are all trimming their wicks.
      The whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
      It's hard for thee to kick against the pricks.
      In measured hundredweight and penny pound.
      And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts,
      And I looked and behold: a pale horse.
      And his name, that sat on him, was Death.
      And Hell followed with him.
      What is a White Horse? A White Horse would be a conqueror. I saw that White Horse could be taken to be Male Thumos. Articles:

"Got Thumos?"  The Art of Manliness

"Thumos in The BIble"  Paul Coughlin

God has a righteous Anger. It burns. Someone full of God's Spirit may be able to feel his anger. A White Horse is a conqueror. When you were a child, and in school, did you ever see a boy who had to be first at everything? That is Thumos. He wants to win and be first. Your body is a temple. Jesus lives inside of you. Someone with God's Spirit learns to tune his thumos through trials. (James 1:2-4) The little boy that had to be first at everything learns patience and how to compete and play well with others. He reigns in his Thumos and learns how to apply it well with God.
      Is someone a Dark Horse Katy Perry or more of a White Horse like King David, Jesus Christ, or Apostle Paul?
      Who is The Man? The Man Coming Around would be Jesus? Jesus Christ is the Man. (1 Timothy 2:5) Jesus is in heaven. How could Jesus be on the Earth walking around? Your Body is a Temple. Jesus lives inside of you. Could The Man be a Prophetic character who serves Jesus Christ; a Bond Servant of Christ?
      Or disappear into the potter's ground. "Or disappear into the potter's ground" is a really savage lyric. Judas hung himself in the Potter's Ground after betraying Jesus Christ. Given The Man Comes Around, some people who have been working against Jesus Christ and God's Kingdom may recognize their betrayal and wish to kill themselves?
      It's hard for thee to kick against the pricks. Mankind is like God's Vineyard. There are a lot of allegories or Metaphors in the Bible for farming. In Luke 20:9-19, Mankind is like God's Vineyard.
      The part of the plow, the part that touches the ground and turns up earth, is the pricks or the goad. A farmer plows often in straight lines. It is hard to kick against the pricks. Jesus Christ is a farmer. During his ministry on Earth, he was sowing seeds. He planted seeds and it took some time for them to grow and mature. Someone working against Jesus Christ would be trying to kick against the pricks? Saul on his way to Damascus is confronted by Christ. "'Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me? It is hard for you to kick against the goads.'" (Acts 26:14)
      That is what I have for now. I found breaking down the song, and working to understand the lyrics to be a fun Bible Study. It also helped bring me closer to God and mature in understanding of God and Spiritual things.
    • By Eslyn
      What is your take on it is never too late for anyone who is alive? Does this include people who have been baptized as well?
    • By Retrobyter
      Shabbat shalom, brothers and sisters.
      This may come as a shock to some, but it really shouldn't take anyone by surprise or cause any consternation. The power doesn't exist in our faith! The power is in the One in Whom we PLACE our faith! That's a VERY important distinction!
      Faith is often misunderstood because of the difference between how the Greek text used the word "pistis" and how we use the words "faith" and "belief" in English today. There's a notable difference, but the bottom line is that the power of our faith is GOD'S power. It's to be found in the God of the Bible, YHWH, in Whom we place our faith and in Whom we trust! ALL wothwhile and lasting power is to be found in Him, and we do NOT exercise that power at all when we SAY we "exercise faith!"
      Our God is an AWESOME GOD! Just look at all the things He has made from the tiniest neutrino, quark, or "string" to the vastness of space with the myriads of galaxies, quasars, and nebulae, not to mention the HUGE volumes of empty space! In between these extremes, we see the vast complexity of what we can know as living things, from the tiniest viruses, to the huge whales, from the smallest plankton to the huge redwoods of the forest! When one studies biology and biochemistry and organic chemistry, one will come away with a DEEP appreciation for the intricate ways that ALL of God's creations work together flawlessly to form this vast biosphere in which we live.
      The fascinating way that the information that describes each species in stored in the DeoxyriboNucleic Acid (DNA) of that species, and how the body of that creature uses this coded information to develop organs, tissues, and fluids is truly amazing! The sheer complexity of any one species and then to compound that with the symbiosis of other life forms is just BEYOND normal comprehension!
      BRAG ON HIM! (That's what "praise" is.) Make Him STAND OUT from anyone or anything else! (That's what "glorify" is.) BOW THE KNEE before Him! (That's what "worship" is.) And, after all you've done to make Him as AWESOME as you can (and STILL He's greater), both in your eyes and the eyes of anyone to whom you're talking, then realize that you can come to Him and call Him "Daddy!" (That's what "Abba" means.) If that doesn't make your head swim, then you didn't do it right! Try again!
      Let's say you ask Him for something - anything. Do you really doubt that He could do it for you or give it to you, if He wanted to? The MAKER OF THE UNIVERSE couldn't do your silly little request? Nope. THAT'S not it.
      What you REALLY doubt is whether such an AWESOME AND RIGHTEOUS God would do it for the likes of YOU! And, you'd be RIGHT to doubt, IF ... YHWH was an exacting God.
      Psalm 130:3-6 (KJV)
      3 If thou, LORD, shouldest mark iniquities, O Lord, who shall stand?
      4 But there is forgiveness with thee, that thou mayest be feared.
      5 I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope.
      6 My soul waiteth for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning: I say, more than they that watch for the morning.
      David said and Paul quoted,
      Romans 4:1-25 (KJV)
      1 What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found? 2 For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God. 3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness. 4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt. 5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. 6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,
      7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered. (Psalm 32:1)
      8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin. (Psalm 32:2)
      9 Cometh this blessedness then upon the circumcision only, or upon the uncircumcision also? for we say that faith was reckoned to Abraham for righteousness. 10 How was it then reckoned? when he was in circumcision, or in uncircumcision? Not in circumcision, but in uncircumcision. 11 And he received the sign of circumcision, a seal of the righteousness of the faith which he had yet being uncircumcised: that he might be the father of all them that believe, though they be not circumcised; that righteousness might be imputed unto them also: 12 And the father of circumcision to them who are not of the circumcision only, but who also walk in the steps of that faith of our father Abraham, which he had being yet uncircumcised.
      13 For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith. 14 For if they which are of the law be heirs, faith is made void, and the promise made of none effect: 15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.
      16 Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all, 17 (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were. 18 Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations; according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be. 19 And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sara's womb: 20 He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God; 21 And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform. 
      22 And therefore it was imputed to him for righteousness. 23 Now it was not written for his sake alone, that it was imputed to him; 24 But for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead; 25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.
      And, Yeshua` (Jesus) said,
      Matthew 7:7-11 (KJV)
      7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: 8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. 9 Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone? 10 Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent? 11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?
      And,
      Luke 12:22-32 (KJV)
      22 And he said unto his disciples, Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat; neither for the body, what ye shall put on. 
      23 The life is more than meat, and the body is more than raiment. 24 Consider the ravens: for they neither sow nor reap; which neither have storehouse nor barn; and God feedeth them: how much more are ye better than the fowls? 25 And which of you with taking thought can add to his stature one cubit? 26 If ye then be not able to do that thing which is least, why take ye thought for the rest? 27 Consider the lilies how they grow: they toil not, they spin not; and yet I say unto you, that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. 28 If then God so clothe the grass, which is to day in the field, and to morrow is cast into the oven; how much more will he clothe you, O ye of little faith? 29 And seek not ye what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink, neither be ye of doubtful mind. 30 For all these things do the nations of the world seek after: and your Father knoweth that ye have need of these things. 31 But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you. 32 Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.