• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

.... Rev 5:9  And they sang a new song, saying, "Worthy are you to take the scroll and to open its seals, for you were slain, and by your blood you ransomed people for God from every tribe and language and people and nation,

Rev 5:10  and you have made them a kingdom and priests to our God, and they shall reign on the earth."

Rev 5:13  And I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and in the sea, and all that is in them, saying, "To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be blessing and honor and glory and might forever and ever!"

Rev 12:10  And I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, "Now the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God and the authority of his Christ have come, for the accuser of our brothers has been thrown down, who accuses them day and night before our God.

And finally the thematic connection to the "resurrection" is its connection to the Kingdom of God!  For His is a Kingdom that shall never be destroyed!

:thumbsup:

The

But I have chosen Jerusalem, that my name might be there; and have chosen David to be over my people Israel. 2 Chronicles 6:6

Kingship

And unto his son will I give one tribe, that David my servant may have a light alway before me in Jerusalem, the city which I have chosen me to put my name there. 1 Kings 11:36

Of The LORD

At that time they shall call Jerusalem the throne of the LORD; and all the nations shall be gathered unto it, to the name of the LORD, to Jerusalem: neither shall they walk any more after the imagination of their evil heart. Jeremiah 17:3

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  262
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,082
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi George,

Thank you very much for that detailed study - the 3 parts which I have just read. I learnt much & appreciated the focus on our precious Lord & how all scripture dove tails together to reveal more of Him, His character & His work.

Blessings, Marilyn. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

Larry 2 - With no fault, why was Daniel allowed to go to the Lion’s den (Dan 6:16)?

What of Dan 3:20  And he commanded the most mighty men that were in his army to bind Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, and to cast them into the burning fiery furnace.

But Dan 3:25 shows that Jesus was in the furnace protecting them from all harm.

I suggest that since we read in Heb 13:8,  Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever, and that we are told by Paul in:

Rom 13:1  Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

Rom 13:2  Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God . . .

They suffered the consequence, but God protected them in their righteous stand for Him.

George - As Daniel is thrown into the lions den -- it's a death sentence, yet this picture of death becomes fully understood as Daniel emerges and later is a picture of resurrection

Larry 2 - Are you basing this on Dan 7:14  And to him was given dominion and glory and a kingdom, that all peoples, nations, and languages should serve him; his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom one that shall not be destroyed.

George - Dan 6:22  My God sent his angel and shut the lions' mouths, and they have not harmed me, because I was found blameless before him; and also before you, O king, I have done no harm."

Larry 2 - Jesus appeared with Shadrach in the fire.

George - Rev 5:10  and you have made them a kingdom and priests to our God, and they shall reign on the earth."

Larry 2 - I’m pretty sure that you’re aware that the word “On” the earth in Rev 5:10 can also be translated as “Over” the earth. My question is why Jesus and all with Him in heaven would come to earth to rule? The all Israel that shall be saved will be on earth at that time, while the firstfruits of them (The 144,000) are already in heaven with Jesus on mount Sion (The heavenly Jerusalem – Heb 12:22  )

Rev 14:1  And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

Rev 14:4  These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins (the five wise ones?). These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God (of Israel) and to the Lamb.

George - As Daniel, a Jew, was brought before Darius a pagan king, so was Yeshua, a Jew, was brought before pagan ruler to be executed.  In both the lives of Yeshua and Daniel, there was no fault found in them!

Larry 2 - Rev 14:5  And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.

Are these 144,000 in type the same as with Yeshua and Daniel with no fault?

Thanks for the study Brother George.

• 1 year later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  11/07/1983

I love this topic. Jesus is real

• 4 months later...

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  10/11/1945

I often wondered if the 144,000 were Israeli evangelist who will confront the world about the real Jesus Christ.

• 9 months later...

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  51
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

GEORGE  AGREES  WITH ME THAT  REV 12:10 IS THE  RAPTURE WHEN WE TAKE OVER THE PLACE VACATED BY SATAN.

REV 12:9  And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
10  And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
11  And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
12 ¶  Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Edited by RAPTURE2024

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.92
  • Days Won:  226

2 hours ago, RAPTURE2024 said:

GEORGE  AGREES  WITH ME THAT  REV 12:10 IS THE  RAPTURE WHEN WE TAKE OVER THE PLACE VACATED BY SATAN.

REV 12:9  And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
10  And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
11  And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
12 ¶  Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

So you do not believe that the rapture will occur before the 7 year tribulation.