IGNORED

‘Christian’ Church In America Changes Sunday Service And Leads Congregation In Muslim Ritual Of Praying To Allah

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Hey fixer upper you have me agreeing with you that the muslim relgion is of satan.

HOW BOUT you return the favor and say INTEFAITH is of satan too.  Well, unless you see it as good for the world etc.

BUT ME...............its of satan and truly the worst wicked religion that ever has been or will be.  THE ABSOLUTE WORST.  worse than ISIS.

why , cause at its end.........it will have killed far more than ISIS and all others have in all times. 

22 minutes ago, Yowm said:

It's interesting that on this very point someone had told me not to make an issue of Allah not being the same God as Jehovah, because they said it could stumble someone like Eastern Star who was raised in a culture where there was no distinction. 

I seem to remeber another thread where it was said that it wasnt any big deal to say muslims,jews, and christians all worship the same God. The devil is in the details so we must be too :)

Edited by Guest

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  430
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

Brother, if you think we don't need the Holy Spirit to help us understand a mystery (in this case Babylon) then we are never going to see eye-to-eye, because the mind of man cannot perceive the things of the Spirit.   What does it mean, having ears to hear and eyes to see.......it is not talking about an intellectual approach.......and what does it mean to be ever learning but never coming to a knowledge of the truth.  Well, I've said about all I can say.......I'll just leave with these scriptures as more clues, and you can look it up to see how they agree with 2 Thess. 2 and Rev. 13.

Gen 11:3-6

And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them throughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter.

And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.

And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.

And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

Isa 14:12-14  (look at this prophetically)

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

You misunderstood me.  I said, "The only way the holy spirit can help people understand anything is for them to understand a little bit about the proper methods of interpretation, put unbiased effort in your studies. and be willing to change your mind when the evidence is there to do so.  The holy spirit enlightens you by blessing your efforts, he just doesn't send you a telepathic message."

One issue I see with Christians is that they use the holy spirit as a scapegoat to everything esp. 'enlightenment.'  Understanding the Word of God is no different than accomplishing anything in life.  Besides praying etc., we have to put our best effort foward in whatever it is we want the holy spirit to help us accomplish or obtain.  Too many Christians think that to gain understanding all one has to do is pray for the holy ghost!  It's messed up to see so many people say things like they're right because they have the holy spirit and the he wouldn't lie to them.  

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Hey fixer upper you have me agreeing with you that the muslim relgion is of satan.

HOW BOUT you return the favor and say INTEFAITH is of satan too.  Well, unless you see it as good for the world etc.

BUT ME...............its of satan and truly the worst wicked religion that ever has been or will be.  THE ABSOLUTE WORST.  worse than ISIS.

why , cause at its end.........it will have killed far more than ISIS and all others have in all times. 

I'm happy that you know all about it.

Is the interfaith movement of Satan?  No more than what all religion already is.  Satan has his hands quite busy in Christianity too.  That's how we end up with things like pre-trib, globalism, and a unified loving all inclusive religion of the beast.  Not only that.  They blame all of the end-time evils on themselves!

8 minutes ago, fixerupper said:

I'm happy that you know all about it.

Is the interfaith movement of Satan?  No more than what all religion already is.  Satan has his hands quite busy in Christianity too.  That's how we end up with things like pre-trib, globalism, and a unified loving all inclusive religion of the beast.  Not only that.  They blame all of the end-time evils on themselves!

Sadly many believe all these things true.   I have long debated against any pre trib concept ,because its not biblical at all. 

That all inclusive interfaith religion of the beast.     THAT is exactly what it is. 

Just now, frienduff thaylorde said:

Sadly many believe all these things true.   I have long debated against any pre trib concept ,because its not biblical at all. 

That all inclusive interfaith religion of the beast.     THAT is exactly what it is. 

If you say so.  I'm asking for scriptural evidence.  Any such thing?

1 hour ago, Yowm said:

It's interesting that on this very point someone had told me not to make an issue of Allah not being the same God as Jehovah, because they said it could stumble someone like Eastern Star who was raised in a culture where there was no distinction. 

What we need to be on guard against, and I am sure you probably already know this.

But this inclusive mindset , interfaith .   they been sending out people to sites under the pretense of being christain, yet aint,

to try and get others to come to the same mindset.   They act christain , they agree with things we say, yet try and keep blending in concepts

to get us to come to the same conclusion as they have.   Its not new, heck they did it in puals day.  Its just so many are doing it now.

So I what I say to one I say to all.   IF people wont hear the correction .  If they focus on strifes of words, greek etc

and wont hear a word , then know and understand, they have no plans of coming to the truth, they just want to try and sway us.  JUST be on guard everyone.

Men , whose minds are of mans wisdom are easy to spot.

Let me give an example of what I mean by greek.  they come in and say well this is what it means in the greek. 

But it aint what it means.

Let me give a good example.   Fixer up , heed this too.   You say the greek word for falling away means one thing

but did you know that when it comes to pretrib they do the SAME THING YOU DO.

they say the falling away, in greek means.................BEING CUAHT UP, they use it as rapture. 

YOU SEE WHY fixer up I don't heed the greek.   YALL cant both be right.  in fact you are both wrong.

IF we simply read falling away, we see it in other places..............TWO EXAMPLES yet the same thing.   TO fall away from SOUND DOCTRINE , FROM CHRIST.

THAT is what the falling away simply means.   I DONT NEED yalls greek.   MEN taught you THAT

yet men do this.  To prove THEIR POINT ........what THEY BELIEVE...............they say the GREEK MEANS THIS OR THAT......to PROVE THIER IDEOLOGY AS RIGHT.

ME...............ALL I NEED IS CHRIST ...........................HE HAS KEPT ME AND FEEDS ME TRUTH .

My job on this post is done.    Others wise in Christ know the same thing.   When one wont hear

and then you bring them scrip, YET , they say THE GREEK WORD.................and they keep saying prove it in scrip.

Well how many times do I have to keep doing it , just to have YOUR GREEK VERSIONS .........to prove your POINT and you keep not hearing the simple truth.

ITs like how many times do I have to keep showing you the forsest and you keep telling me...........silly man that aint no forest , its just billions of greek trees.

YEAH I threw the greek in their specially for you fixer up.  Cause your mind is filled so full ,very full of wisdom.  IT TRULY IS

but the sad thing is............ITS THE WISDOM OF MAN OF THE WORLD.   

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  813
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Yowm said:

Well, allow me to humbly clarify. From where i come from, there are certainly many distinctions made, not only by words but by actions. Of course, if you look at the Quran, the People of the Book (Jews and Christians) are stated as being from the same lineage of Abraham, thus, this is implied as Jews, Christians and Muslims worship the same God. Even there is a verses where Allah told the prophet Muhammad to consult the People of the Book if there are any doubt. (If my memory serves me right) BUT... there are also other verses in the Quran/Hadith that also present Jews and Christians (perhaps more of the Jews) as their enemy. So much so the passport that i hold is not valid for Israel, special permission must be obtained from the government. This is just one example. Where i come from, preaching to Muslims could result in imprisonment if anyone reports, not only for the person who shares or preaches, but also for the Muslim too, should she or he possess Christian materials, receive them or listen or attend church etc. So the consequences is dire for both party. (This is just a second example.) My point i am trying to make is, if we are indeed worshipping the same God, then there shouldn't be any conflict among Jews, Christians and Muslims in terms of faith. Of course these three may coexist peacefully, just like how most of my close friends are muslims. But by faith and in essence, we differ. Guess what would happen if i start sharing the Gospel to them? All hell would break loose. But of coz, the opposite is acceptable and indeed encouraged, for Muslims to preach Islam to non-muslims. I am not am expert on theology. In fact i come from Hindu background. So i hv so much to learn. And i may be wrong. I am sharing this from my own perspective of how things go in where i come from.