IGNORED

‘Christian’ Church In America Changes Sunday Service And Leads Congregation In Muslim Ritual Of Praying To Allah

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

A great iron weapon with threashing teeth is being formed..................JUDGMENT BEGINS AT THE HOUSE OF GOD

but fear not peoples , fear not ...............man can only kill the body, to be absent from the body is to be PRESENT with the LORD.

whether I live or die..................I HAVE THE JOY OF THE LORD for my HOPE IS IN HIM and HIS SALVATION IS MY JOY

and my JOY can no man take.  men can take all earthen things from me..........man has that power.

he can put us in prison...........STILL I AM FREER THAN ANY WHO KNOWS NOT THE LORD , STILL MY JOY AND SONGS SHALL BE HEARD

ARISE PEOPLES ARISE...........................the LORD IS OUR HOPE .  THE LORD IS OUR HOPE............

PRAISE BE TO HIS HOLY NAME AND MAY EACH GO OUT FIATHFUL TO THE LORD...........no man knows our last hour,

BUT THIS WE KNOW.....................WHETHER WE LIVE OR DIE..............WE ARE THE LORDS>......and that is all the HOPE AND JOY I NEED amen.

NOW SING IT PEOPLES SING IT AND PRIASE HIS NAME.

11 minutes ago, Davida said:

I can tell you , that you never ever believed like I do .   LOL!  ....there is Lot of words there in your post  but I'm sure I don't agree with any of it .

A wonderful saying came to mind......................let he who is wise in this world become a fool that he may be made wise......

I have seen many men bring many words, and filled full of mans wisdom they are , they see only how the mind of man can see and know .

BUT THOSE WHO KNOW THE LORD , HEAR ONLY HIS VOICE....and HIS VOICE IS TRUTH and any others they flee.

THE LORD has those who are HIS.   HE IS OUR HOPE AND THE ONLY HOPE THIER IS amen.

Their truly is no stopping what is coming to pass.......but as YOU KNOW ALREADY their is no need to fear anyone or anything.......

Fear ONLY GOD and REJIOCE IN HIS SALVATION amen.  SING IT DAVIDA........................sing it with all the heart mind and soul the LORD is KING amen

15 minutes ago, Davida said:

I can tell you , that you never ever believed like I do .   LOL!  ....there is Lot of words there in your post  but I'm sure I don't agree with any of it .

Something else real clear came to mind as I read all that stuff the other sent.........

they will strive about words , meanings of words , words to no profit.     I don't need wiki and I don't need mans NEW greek versions.

ALL I NEED IS THE LORD...................that is all this simple man NEEDS , HE WILL REVEAL AS I NEED KNOW , and HE KNOWS far better than I

EXACTLY WHEN I NEED TO KNOW SOMETHIGN..................HE HAS NEVER FAILED ME ONCE...................not once.

MAN should have kept it simple, should never have strayed from Christ and made so much confusion out the simple walk IN CHRIST......

GOD is not the author of confusion and we do not needs learned wisdom of men of the world.......in fact that wisdom I once had.  HOW WISE I THOUGHT I was

yet how LOST I TRULY WAS...............man its like I had to become BLIND to this world , its widom ,my own carnal mind, TO TRULY BE ABLE TO SEE.

THE LORD did that .    TRULY I can take no credit.   IT WAS ALL BY GRACE............I mean ALL BY GRACE.   so I say to all.............OBEY HIS GRACE amen.

2 minutes ago, Davida said:

I know this too Brother!  I see it coming. I totally agree with you & have the battle scars to prove it.  We STAND  with the MOST High GOD who HAS a NAME with the Lord JESUS CHRIST and AGAINST this --FALSE All inclusive New Gospel.  It is total WICKEDNESS & Deception that is-Posing as Love & peace.

And by grace shall we do all to warn, remind , rebuke correct .............cause LOVE DOES THAT...............it desires none to perish , but rather the wicked repent and be saved.

sadly most have no idea what GOD, the LOVE that comes FROM HIM truly IS.

GOD loves us , this is why we are chastend , he chastens and scourges all whom he receives.........and a HUGE TRIBULATION IS ON THE WAY.

Guest Wanda01
5 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Something else real clear came to mind as I read all that stuff the other sent.........

they will strive about words , meanings of words , words to no profit.     I don't need wiki and I don't need mans NEW greek versions.

ALL I NEED IS THE LORD...................that is all this simple man NEEDS , HE WILL REVEAL AS I NEED KNOW , and HE KNOWS far better than I

EXACTLY WHEN I NEED TO KNOW SOMETHIGN..................HE HAS NEVER FAILED ME ONCE...................not once.

MAN should have kept it simple, should never have strayed from Christ and made so much confusion out the simple walk IN CHRIST......

GOD is not the author of confusion and we do not needs learned wisdom of men of the world.......in fact that wisdom I once had.  HOW WISE I THOUGHT I was

yet how LOST I TRULY WAS...............man its like I had to become BLIND to this world , its widom ,my own carnal mind, TO TRULY BE ABLE TO SEE.

THE LORD did that .    TRULY I can take no credit.   IT WAS ALL BY GRACE............I mean ALL BY GRACE.   so I say to all.............OBEY HIS GRACE amen.

Amen!!!

16 minutes ago, Davida said:

I know this too Brother!  I see it coming. I totally agree with you & have the battle scars to prove it.  We STAND  with the MOST High GOD who HAS a NAME with the Lord JESUS CHRIST and AGAINST this --FALSE All inclusive New Gospel.  It is total WICKEDNESS & Deception that is-Posing as Love & peace.

I am going to tell you something you already know......but its always good to exhort one the other daily.

That false dung of interfaith all inclusive posing as love.   You said it spot on..........

cause most have no idea what I say next.   We all KNOW GOD IS TRUTH, we all KNOW GOD IS HOLY

any love that is not HOLY nor rejoices in truth..............IS NOT FROM GOD .   ITS FROM THE WORLD and minds of men gone blinder than blind.

I say to this wicked mindset and all who may believe it.  GOD IS TRUTH, HE IS RIGHTEOUS , HOLY , LOVE .

anything which is contrary to GOD in any way...............IS NOT FROM GOD , but is from darkness.  A LOVE that is not HOLY is no love from GOD

TRUTH that does not magnify TRUTH...................is not TRUTH that comes from GOD.

The question I ask many is this.................we all know many claim to FOLLOW CHRIST............many say this, yet HOW do we truly KNOW one follows CHRIST

HOW do we truly KNOW we follow the SPIRIT.   a hint...............its called the WHAT SPIRIT..............HOLY. 

HOW WE WALK IS WHO WE ARE FOLLOWING.   and inquity is darkness .    God don't call inquity LOVE no matter how many in the world do.

HOW DO WE KNOW WE FOLLOW JESUS.   let JOHN SUM IT UP................IF we say HE ABIDES IN US.................we WALK LIKE HE DID.  

that is so simple , yet so many have made complicated what is so simple for a small child of God to see.

A simple small child who loves GOD...........don't test GOD..............he just OBEYS HIS VOICE.

ONLY ONE can REVEAL THE FATHER TO US.............................JESUS.   AND HE ALONE.   allah is of satan as is any other of the world religions.

the only TRUE RELIGOIN IS.....................THOSE BORN OF CHRIST and THEY WILL FOLLOW HIM WHEIVER HE SO LEADS THEM . AMEN

1 minute ago, Davida said:

Oh yes, I see it exactly Bro.  -it is coming rapidly. The Gap ever widens amongst those who claim to be a part of  "church" and between us and the world.

THEN you are experiencing this too.   As time has went on , the closer we are getting to outright betrayal........

I am not finding fear at all...................HE IS GIVING ME ONLY MORE PEACE AND MORE BOLDNESS TO SPEAK AND WARN AS I OUGHT.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  430
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

9 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Its real easy .   Does the world KNOW JESUS................UNBELIEVERS cant FALL AWAY..................BELIEVERS DO THOUGH.

the FALLING AWAY IS THE CHURCH FALLING AWAY FROM JESUS AND SOUND DOCTRINE.

if interpreting the Word of God is that easy about "the falling away," you should be able to show me WHERE... THE CHURCH FALLING AWAY FROM JESUS AND SOUND DOCTRINE," is found in 2 Thes 2!"  I know that's what you've been taught and, while you're at it, explain to me why such evil stuff would be attributed to THE CHURCH!

2  Thessalonians 2:1  Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2  That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
3a  Let no man deceive you by any means:  3b for that day shall not come, 3c except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4  Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
5  Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
6  And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
7  For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8  And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9  Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders.
10  And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11  And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12  That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
13  But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  430
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

9 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I mean everyone let us ponder that .  Even JESUS said but in time of temptation some FALL AWAY

unbelievers don't fall away from one they never KNEW...............only those WHO KNEW HIM CAN FALL AWAY.

IT IS THE MASS OF MANY that came and fell away.  the FALLING AWAY .  FALLING AWAY.............and OUR LORD USED

the same term FALL AWAY when he was specifically talking about some that had come , yet FALL AWAY..............IT IS A DELUSIONAL CHURCH

and pard.........................ITS HAPPENING , I mean ITS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW

The words FALL AWAY in Luke 18:13  They on the rock are they, which, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no root, which for a while believe, and in time of temptation fall away. 

Is the word aphistēmi which is also interpreted 'draw away.

The words FALL AWAY in Hebrews 6:6 

If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

Is the word, parapiptō and is used only ONCE in the NT.  

AND THE WORDS FALLING AWAY is 2 Thes. 2:
Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;  

Is the word apostasia 

And is only used twice in the NT.  Here in 2 Thes. 2, and once in Acts 21:21.

BELIEVERS have NOTHING to do with the event of APOSTASY.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

We can find ourselves at cross purposes when we split hairs or overthink a simple truth.  Apostasy/falling away means what GOD intends it to mean, nothing more and nothing less, so we lean to Him for understanding.  We are warned all over the bible about wolves in sheeps clothing among the flock, about wheat among the tares, and those with itching ears who would heap to themselves false teachers in the last days......not to mention ancient Israel all over the OT is an ensample to the church of what falling away looks like.....at the time of Jesus too, the very spiritual leaders, Pharisees and Scribes who not only refused to enter the kingdom but also prevented the people from entering.  2 Peter 2:1  But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.  As others have mentioned Jesus Himself warned over and over about the last days and those who would come in His name, ie, within the church.  And this is the very reason why God has led so many of His people to come out of her in the last days.....an unprecedented move in the history of the church.....an exodus.  When you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies........flee to the mountains.  God's judgment on Jerusalem, the church in type, where it says judgment begins with HIS house.  The church is being conquered spiritually by Babylon/Rome, God is giving her over because they loved not the truth........except He has kept for Himself a remnant, just like ancient Israel.

We can see how the devil is tempting the church with the lie that they can keep their faith in Christ as long as they also bow down to a false idol at the same time.........this we saw in ancient Babylon where the Jews could keep their faith as long as they ALSO bowed down to what Babylon set up as an idol, same with ancient Rome's multi-cultural and ecclesiastical melting pot, where people of many religions could keep their religion as long as they ALSO bowed down to Caesar as god.  This very same lie that is being fed to both the world and the church that has become worldly (ie, fallen away), is the lie that all paths lead to God ( whereas Jesus said clearly that no man comes to the Father but through Him).  But sadly that lie is the false idol many within the church are bowing down to now and it will culminate in antichrist's image of abomination in the Temple that he will cause all to worship.  The world is being deceived, but also clearly the church is too, and if anyone can't see that, it's because they are in the deception.

I've asked people.......since we were in agreement in principle that these are the last days now, so the apostasy has to be happening somewhere.....to show me where the apostasy is.......point it out......and when they can't identify the falling away it's because they are part of it......which I already saw that they were, but I wanted to help them see. 

Edited by Heleadethme