• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  295
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

24 minutes ago, brakelite said:

Wrong. The very fact that the Bible says Adam was created in the image of God proves He wasn't referring to the angels when He said "let us make man in our image"...we were not created in the image of angels.

Another point. The dragon is Satan. Not the woman riding it.

There is another question then: what is the gender of the Father of all?

But I am pretty sure your answer will be: he is sexless.

My opinion is, he is a male. All over in the bible he is represented as a male. So he must be a male. I am just trying to accept the bible as it is and not to add my own thoughts to it.

Edited by Zoltan777

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,189
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

The uniqueness of begin is totally obliterated by the which does not... in the increase from begin, must in fact, be metered by the infinite~ thus two opinion's are formed: one is incomplete the other cannot be descriptive by bounds... it is here that Lucifer knows weakness comparative to state of being BUT he, himself, cannot see himself same! There 'IS' but One God and in Him all things consist or have being and it is to this we cannot bring judgment to anything for we have not the right as beings with begin... humility is natural recourse when 'IS' has the uniqueness in and of itself without repeat- no two moments are the same, no two blades of grass, nor grains of sand, not flake of snow etc... Give the importance of self to God and let Him design you with His Purpose and be the portion of 'IS' in this time and place within the eternity for His Glory... Love, Steven 

10 minutes ago, Davida said:

Well, your opinion that Satan is a female is totally false and is CONTRARY to what the Bible Scripture tells us. Also, there are no female angels mentioned in any Bible verses like you are also falsely claiming.  In this thread you are claiming things to be fact- that are completely untrue and have convinced yourself that they are valid-that is called self-deception and it seems you have not any interest in hearing or knowing the Truth.

My original statement can be false as I stated before. My point was there might be a female person who has a great influence over the whole satanic power. 

You should read zacharah 5.9. about female angels.

Then I looked up--and there before me were two women, with the wind in their wings! They had wings like those of a stork, and they lifted up the basket between heaven and earth.

Instead of making further theological discussion whether there is female angels exist or not maybe we should just accept what the bible says as it is.

Edited by Zoltan777

6 minutes ago, Zoltan777 said:

My original statement can be false as I stated before. My point was there might be a female person who has a great influence over the whole satanic power. 

You should read zacharah 5.9. about female angels.

Then I looked up--and there before me were two women, with the wind in their wings! They had wings like those of a stork, and they lifted up the basket between heaven and earth.

You should be more respectful and careful with God's Word the perversion of it is death for those who do...

2 Timothy 3:15 (KJV)

[15] And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

[16] All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

[17] That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  2,428
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

22 minutes ago, Zoltan777 said:

There is another question then: what is the gender of the Father of all?

But I am pretty sure your answer will be: he is sexless.

My opinion is, he is a male. All over in the bible he is represented as a male. So he must be a male. I am just trying to accept the bible as it is and not to add my own thoughts to it.

John 4    King James Version (KJV)

24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

3 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

You should be more respectful and careful with God's Word the perversion of it is death for those who do...

2 Timothy 3:15 (KJV)

[15] And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

[16] All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

[17] That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

I am sorry if I sounded disrespectful. I have my own opinion about genders in the heaven and I believe my knowledge is based on the bible the way it is written. But I will try to defend it with humility.

Just now, Zoltan777 said:

I am sorry if I sounded disrespectful. I have my own opinion about genders in the heaven and I believe my knowledge is based on the bible the way it is written. But I will try to defend it with humility.

You must understand God 'IS' before anything that is made as Creator... He describes Himself as Spirit- Father, Son and Holy Spirit whereby the infinite exists before we began and we can only approach this as with begin.... the more we discover the more we should be humbled but unfortunately the reverse is true! Knowledge puffs up because we take the meter from God, Who 'IS' without meter, and use our own from a begin: this is the error of sin....

16 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

You must understand God 'IS' before anything that is made as Creator... He describes Himself as Spirit- Father, Son and Holy Spirit whereby the infinite exists before we began and we can only approach this as with begin.... the more we discover the more we should be humbled but unfortunately the reverse is true! Knowledge puffs up because we take the meter from God, Who 'IS' without meter, and use our own from a begin: this is the error of sin....

The more we approach Him it means the more we know. There is no error in defending the truth in humility. 

All God's people had arguments with pagans and believers as well for the same principal to defend the truth.

Edited by Zoltan777

13 minutes ago, Davida said:

The use of symbolism, simile and imagery in this passage does not make a case for stating that the Bible says there are female angels .  It also talks about "flying" scrolls so does that mean that scrolls fly?

I don't know much about symbolism. I just try to accept the bible as it is. But in your word of symbolism what the women angels stand for?

26 minutes ago, Zoltan777 said:

The more we approach him it means the more we know. There is no error to defend the truth in humility. 

All God's people had arguments with pagans and believers as well for the same principal of defending the truth.

When that which is 'KNOW' that has no begin and end - does not contain portion or whole because both of these concepts are bound by creative format which God 'IS' not....
All places in Scripture lead us to Him but does not encompass ...

"All God's people had arguments with pagans and believers as well for the same principal of defending the truth."

The Word of God was given so that we may have faith installed into our being of Him... in this faith we are made able to believe in substance of hope not formed from anything that is created for it all passes away! : but is in fact formed in that which cannot be ascertained now because of difference

1 Corinthians 2:9 (KJV)

[9] But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

in this is why faith is the only response that can please God!

Hebrews 11:6 (KJV)

[6] But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

we think that we can take anything of this life and manipulate it into an eternal resource... this is also error- God's things are not that which passes away! It is only of His Grace that we shall be preserved through His Son  ... the value of essence/being belongs in the safest place possible and that I believe 'IS' with God in the way God has so made it possible...