IGNORED

Genders in the spiritual world

Zoltan777

Just now, Zoltan777 said:

Just look it up genesis 6 and you will you will find interesting testimony about angels gender and let me know what you think.

Im not playing your little games! I KNOW what Gods word says! Your providing scripture is not for my benefit but for yours.

2 Timothy 2:15 15Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  295
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

55 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

When we form opinions about anything ,its a good idea to make sure our opinions line up with Gods word. Test the spirits.

None of Gods angels that serve him 24/7 are unclean!!

I have commented on your post in which you were saying that the stroke is unclean referring the female angles with wings like a stroke. Therefore I said, in this case the cherubims are unclean because they have a face like an eagle.

12 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Im not playing your little games! I KNOW what Gods word says! Your providing scripture is not for my benefit but for yours.

2 Timothy 2:15 15Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.

I am not playing any game just trying to understand why is so hard to believe heavenly bodies have gender.

What I do is just waiting for someone who can provide my any verses from the Bible that indicates they are sexless.

Edited by Zoltan777

42 minutes ago, Davida said:

You have been given scripture and had it explained to you. This thread shows it is a waste of time as demonstrated- you continue to insist on your own foolish childlike opinions regardless of what the Bible scripture says.  I assume by the fruit I see , that you are not a Christian.

I have given you scripture which you were trying to interpret (or twist) in your own way. But you haven't given me any evidence from the bible that proves you are right and the angles are sexless. Let me know if you have any.

I don't know why you are saying I am not Christian. You are hurting my feelings and you don't know what I have been gone through following Jesus. I am Christian for almost 7 years (6 years, 7 months and 18 days, I am counting days ever since) and love Him from my all heart and strength . But who knows if it's enough. Maybe I should be stone to death because I said I believe heavenly bodies have their own gender.

Edited by Zoltan777

12 minutes ago, Davida said:

A. No you actually haven't provided scripture. B.  You are saying things that are completely non-Biblical and contrary to what Jesus says. C. You state your opinion that angels are female, and that  Satan is a female. D. When we are an adult we are in charge of our own "feelings"  E. LOL!  Give me a break. F. Bye-bye!   :) :emot-wave:

A. Genesis 6 and Zachariah 5.

B. Like what? I don't remember any 

C. The topic name has been changed as I was referring to the women on the dragon. About the genders in the heaven I am still curious to know what verses your knowledge are based on that the angels are sexless

D. No worries I am stronger than you think

F. Have a nice day

Edited by Zoltan777

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  569
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

On 7/27/2017 at 11:30 AM, Zoltan777 said:

My knowledge is coming from the bad experience with women...well... I had only one woman in my life but it was enough to convince me that above all the satanic power and above all the evil angels there is one female person that controls everything. The women who is riding on the dragon.

What do you think?

A woman is like a rose that's capable of revealing two sides. Just like any other plant, a rose needs watering and attention daily. In the same, every woman desires the attention of that one man who will always be there for her. A man who's willing to water his rose daily will always see in her the woman described in Proverbs 31:10-31. She's not hard to find, she is every woman in front of us, capable of blossoming like the rose below. She just needs an attentive man to draw it out of her.

Genesis 3:16 ~ "Your desire shall be for your husband" 

rose1.jpg

When the rose doesn't get watered regularly, her beauty eventually withers away and all she's left to reveal are a bunch of thorns: Proverbs 21:9, Proverbs 21:19, Proverbs 25:24. And the only thing the man ever see is a broken rose covered with thorns.

rose2.jpg

Edited by Psalms37:4
misspelling

8 minutes ago, Psalms37:4 said:

A woman is like a rose that's capable of revealing two sides. Just like any other plant, a rose needs watering and attention daily. In the same, every woman desires the attention of that one man who will always be there for her. A man who's willing to water his rose daily will always see in her the woman described in Proverbs 31:10-31. She's not hard to find, she is every woman in front of us, capable of blossoming like the rose below. She just needs an attentive man to draw it out of her.

Genesis 3:16 ~ "Your desire shall be for your husband" 

When the rose doesn't get watered regularly, her beauty eventually withers away and all she's left to reveals are a bunch of thorns. Proverbs 21:9, Proverbs 21:19, Proverbs 25:24. And the only thing the man ever see is a broken rose covered with thorns.

Good woman is like that. But some woman it's like a weed...bloodsuckers. Same like some men who are worse than an animal.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  569
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

22 hours ago, Zoltan777 said:

Good woman is like that. But some woman it's like a weed...bloodsuckers. Same like some men who are worse than an animal.

That's the way God deliberately made women Zoltan777. It's all a test. There's a good reason why Paul told the husbands to love the wife as strongly as Christ loved the church. It's to assure husbands end up with a Proverbs 31:10-31 wife and not the Proverbs 21:9, Proverbs 21:19, Proverbs 25:24 kind. She can be either a blessing or a curse to the husband, it all depends on what he does.

1 minute ago, Psalms37:4 said:

That's the way God deliberately made women Zoltan777. It's all a test. There's a good reason why Paul told the husbands to love the wife as strongly as Christ loved the church. It's to assure husbands end up with a Proverbs 31:10-31 wife and not the Proverbs 21:9, Proverbs 21:19, Proverbs 25:24 kind. She can be either a blessing or a curse to the husband, it all depends on what he does.

In this case you haven't met a bad one. Good for you. Not every women and men will enter in the kingdom of God because they are not worth it.

Proverbs 14.1. The wise woman builds her house, but with her own hands the foolish one tears hers down.

Proverb 21.9. Better to live on a corner of the roof than share a house with a quarrelsome wife.

I am not against women but I am not naive either believing that everybody is good created by God. Some people are the brood of the vipers. They can't and won't change no matter how hard you try. It's like a plant that doesn't bear fruit despite all the effort. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,584
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

I am now reminded of an old song, one from before my own time. A sad song of reminder, YOU ALWAYS HURT THE ONE YOU LOVE 

"You always hurt the one you love,
The one you shouldn't hurt at all
You always take the sweetest rose
And crush it until the petals fall
You always break the kindest heart
With a hasty word you can't recall"....

God provides the perfect provision for each day, each occasion, each need.  Do I not thank God in all circumstance and use all trails upon me for benefit in my sanctification, that I may become holy as God is Holy?

How do I become advanced in my sanctification if  indulging laments and finding others to be at fault  in my discontents? I cannot. And so I choose to cherish that which God has brought my way, into my life, even the painful stuff of this corruptible flesh that aggravates me. For I need the  work at mercy and a degree of grace that I may in some small way emulate the attributes of my creator.

If I am to have trouble  with a woman for example, is that little different than  God having trouble with His bride the church? How I must aggravate and grieve the love from my creator when I  put down that which he has placed before me  for my benefit in gaining in my sanctification.  Seems to me, when I  feel oppressed by anyone and become depressed in that situation, I need look first into me and work out my own shortness of faith in Christ Jesus who took on so much for me.

Surely I can grant some degree of mercy and give some small form of grace just as my Lord has to me. May  I not hold another being to a standard higher than that which God has forgiven in me and covered in His blood for me, that I may live in peace and eternal security.

Knowing the mercy of God upon me how can I  fuel my own grievance against another person, a woman especially, when it comes to loving and being tender in mercy? What is there that I should not fully forgive? Is there anything that benefits me that I should carry a grudge in general, or in specific, against any form of life created by God? Do I put down  women? No! Of course not. That is folly and will become a sin against my creator by me. I believe it to be folly that Satan the enemy finds great pleasure in knowing  is in a heart of a man.

So I pray that I do not fall victim to my own folly, that I catch myself  when I fail to be gracious and merciful, and that I ask God's forgiveness and forgiveness from any person that I may reject out of my own fallacious thinking, that of thinking myself so righteous that  they  do not meet my standards for their existence around me. May  I not let anger set on my head in a manner that  I sleep upon it. May I not harm my own testimony before God in any anger or harsh judgement of another person without giving forgiveness in full myself.

And if I do sleep on an anger may I be humble enough when I  awaken to know and accept it is me that has been  at fault and has need to repent of that fault. Amen Lord, help me  if I carry an anger through a night.

Edited by Neighbor