• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  430
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

13 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Is this the pot calling the kettle black?

People across the world look at the Pope as the symbol of Christianity.  Protestants shouldn't talk bad about others in the faith the way they do because it only hurts the cause, not help it.  I came out of the Catholic Church too, and the Protestant's do everything they do to slander IT and a host of other churches, even going to the point of calling T.D. Jakes' Church a cult because he's non-trinitarian when the trinity doctrine is a fabricated CATHOLIC DOCTRINE!  

1 hour ago, fixerupper said:

I think you need to stop listening to the Protestant bashing of Catholics.  There's not one word of truth in your ststement.  But hey, Protestant's love to talk bad about everyone, it's like an old lady in a hair salon.

Try the Website "Breaking Israeli News," which is definitely NOT a Protestant site.

5 minutes ago, Rick_Parker said:

Try the Website "Breaking Israeli News," which is definitely NOT a Protestant site.

There are a host of Catholic bashing web sites.  I can look at it but what's your point, and just what page are you refering to?  How are, "Catholics a practicing Islamic Replacement Theology ."

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

3 hours ago, fixerupper said:

I think you need to stop listening to the Protestant bashing of Catholics.  There's not one word of truth in your statement.  But hey, Protestant's love to talk bad about everyone, it's like an old lady in a hair salon.

So your different how?

44 minutes ago, Davida said:

Guess what?  "People Across the World who look at the "Pope" as the symbol of Christianity."  Well, they are Wrong!  

The Lord JESUS CHRIST is the ONLY Symbol of Christianity --Period! 

Blind men cant see. Many do this  :th_frusty: . Gods spirit  is the only one who can enlighten. Prayer for the blind is powerful! 

Blessings :) 

Edited by Guest

43 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

So your different how?

I different in that I'm not slandering or condemning people.  I'm gripping about people demonizing and condemnig others and accusing them and the church itself of horrible things like attributing all the evils of the man of sin to the Church of Jesus Christ  t drives me nuts to see Protestants come up with such mis-information and think nothing of it.  I'm not condemning people, I'm not saying Christianity is the religion of the anti-christ, I'm nt saying Trinitarians are condemned.  I'm not digging dirt to China over Catholicism.  I can't help it that there are millions of Christians misled into believing slander and badmouthing is good for the church.  I hate to talk bad about people talking bad about Christianity.  I hate that Christianity is shrinking and Islam is growing.  But that's the way it is, and that's the way the devil wants it.

So what am I doing different?  This right here...

Catholics say....

It is not an enemy who taunts me—

I could bear that.

It is not my foes who so arrogantly insult me—

I could have hidden from them.

Instead, it is you—my equal,

my companion and close friend.

What good fellowship we once enjoyed

as we walked together to the house of God.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

19 minutes ago, fixerupper said:

I different in that I'm not slandering or condemning people.  I'm gripping about people demonizing and condemnig others and accusing them and the church itself of horrible things like attributing all the evils of the man of sin to the Church of Jesus Christ  t drives me nuts to see Protestants come up with such mis-information and think nothing of it.  I'm not condemning people, I'm not saying Christianity is the religion of the anti-christ, I'm nt saying Trinitarians are condemned.  I'm not digging dirt to China over Catholicism.  I can't help it that there are millions of Christians misled into believing slander and badmouthing is good for the church.  I hate to talk bad about people talking bad about Christianity.  I hate that Christianity is shrinking and Islam is growing.  But that's the way it is, and that's the way the devil wants it.

So what am I doing different?  This right here...

Catholics say....

It is not an enemy who taunts me—

I could bear that.

It is not my foes who so arrogantly insult me—

I could have hidden from them.

Instead, it is you—my equal,

my companion and close friend.

What good fellowship we once enjoyed

as we walked together to the house of God.

Just because people out of pride create rivalry between christians you dont have to be part of it. You have to know in your heart the Catholic church and Catholic leaders are not perfect. Was it the catholic pope who was crusified for you? neither are the prodestant reform leaders perfect. But Christ who is the head of the church is perfect. Hasnt Paul settled this in saying all those creating and supporting the divisions and those baptising people in segrgated bodies are all in the wrong?

1 Cor

10 Now I urge you, brothers, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree in what you say, that there be no divisions among you, and that you be united with the same understanding and the same conviction. 11 For it has been reported to me about you, my brothers, by members of Chloe’s household, that there is rivalry among you. 12 What I am saying is this: Each of you says, “I’m with Paul,” or “I’m with Apollos,” or “I’m with Cephas,” or “I’m with Christ.”13 Is Christ divided? Was it Paul who was crucified for you? Or were you baptized in Paul’s name? 14 I thank God[a][b] that I baptized none of you except Crispus and Gaius, 15 so that no one can say you were baptized in my name. 16 I did, in fact, baptize the household of Stephanas; beyond that, I don’t know if I baptized anyone else. 17 For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to evangelize—not with clever words, so that the cross of Christ will not be emptied of its effect.

8 hours ago, Davida said:

Guess what?  "People Across the World who look at the "Pope" as the symbol of Christianity."  Well, they are Wrong!  

The Lord JESUS CHRIST is the ONLY Symbol of Christianity --Period! 

Well maybe they're not wrong.  Maybe it's you that's wrong in assuming unbelievers would think like you.  Catholics believe in Jesus Christ too.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

5 hours ago, Davida said:

The Roman Catholic Church is NOT a person and it doesn't possess a heart!  It is a RELIGIOUS Institution that is a mix of Christology and Paganism that writes it's own Doctrines & possesses it's own rituals that are Contrary to what the BIBLE teaches.

Do you know that every Catholic in the world is not saved?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

Just now, Davida said:

WHO is talking about " individual Catholics"?? -- Only you. 

Who attends a Catholic Church? Certainly not Baptists. Are they not related?