• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, Abby-Joy said:

Catholicism and Islam are creations of the Jesuits... there are others (false religious fronts) but it makes sense that they will bring them together.... especially since many supposed evangelical Christians also are loyal to the Pope (who is a Jesuit).  Anyway.... that maybe is something for a different thread? Idk.... lol  

Abby joy you just praise the LORD.    And know you are loved.

• Group:  Mars Hill

6 minutes ago, Davida said:

I personally would not give them a dime. People like to say the Shriners do good.  I recall the scripture that says no one is Good but the Father in heaven. So, if Jesus told a follower not to call even Him good, that only the Father in heaven is good - I certainly would not say the false cult of the shriners does "good"- they do charity work but I don't even know how they use the donations that they receive. If the Shriners dedicate themselves to another god , then the work they do does not Glorify God in Heaven.  I am personally careful where I put my money & who uses it, and for what because I feel I need to be & God might hold us accountable for where we gave money to & for what purpose it served in HIS Holy eyes .  Mark 10: 18 17 "As Jesus started on His way, a man ran up and knelt before Him. “Good Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?” 18“Why do you call Me good? Jesus replied, “No one is good except God alone.

This is such a wonderful song to sing davida.   Jesus is the only goodness we have, and may we live by that SPIRIT .

Sing to the Lord people.   We may have some who just going to hate us, But we know the world hated JESUS FIRST.   SO keep on sounding the alarm.  May more hear it .

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  430
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

8 minutes ago, Davida said:

I personally would not give them a dime. People like to say the Shriners do good.  I recall the scripture that says no one is Good but the Father in heaven. So, if Jesus told a follower not to call even Him good, that only the Father in heaven is good - I certainly would not say the false cult of the shriners does "good"- they do charity work but I don't even know how they use the donations that they receive. If the Shriners dedicate themselves to another god , then the work they do does not Glorify God in Heaven.  I am personally careful where I put my money & who uses it, and for what because I feel I need to be & God might hold us accountable for where we gave money to & for what purpose it served in HIS Holy eyes .  Mark 10: 18 17 "As Jesus started on His way, a man ran up and knelt before Him. “Good Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?” 18“Why do you call Me good? Jesus replied, “No one is good except God alone.

Think about what you just said after buying a tankful of gasoline and a box of falafel.

1 hour ago, Abby-Joy said:

And yes, there is a direct connection with the Jesuits.... catholicism and islam.... not gonna apologize for saying that.  But that isn't really what this thread is about.  My answer is simply ... NO, I do not and will not donate o the Shriners! 

You be blessed abby its a JOY hearing from you.

13 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

This is such a wonderful song to sing davida.   Jesus is the only goodness we have, and may we live by that SPIRIT .

Sing to the Lord people.   We may have some who just going to hate us, But we know the world hated JESUS FIRST.   SO keep on sounding the alarm.  May more hear it .

It's no wonder Christianity is going down the tubes.  It's no wonder so many find christians as a bunch of judgmental turnoffs.  You guys could care less that Abby was 1,800 years off on one, and 1,400 years off on the other. It's like Christians can't admit mistakes or accept correction anymore. I don't like getting under peoples skin, but I do stand up for what's right.  And what's right is that the Jesuits had absolutely NOTHING to do with the creation of Islam or Catholicism.  It's just like someone was trying to tell me that the futurist view came from a Jesuit.  It's nothing but a bunch of badmouthing because we have a Jesuit Pope!

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Sojourner414 said:

Reported inappropriate comment.

You're so much into the click aren't you.

3 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

Go back and read where I clarified what I meant.... that's all, I am not one to argue and debate.  Have a blessed evening. 

You mean this...

And yes, there is a direct connection with the Jesuits.... catholicism and islam.... not gonna apologize for saying that. 

8 minutes ago, fixerupper said:

It's no wonder Christianity is going down the tubes.  It's no wonder so many find christians as a bunch of judgmental turnoffs.  You guys could care less that Abby was 1,800 years off on one, and 1,400 years off on the other. It's like Christians admit mistakes or accept correction anymore. I don't like getting under peoples skin, but I do stand up for what's right.  And what's right is that the Jesuits had absolutely NOTHING to do with the creation of Islam or Catholicism.  It's just like someone was trying to tell me that the futurist view came from a Jesuit.  It's nothing but a bunch of badmouthing!

You just actually made a good point.  I was not supporting her accidental mistake.  She even corrected it.

However she tells truth very often.  which sadly is not always the case with you.  now I did say not always....I seen you say some right things.

You make outright claims that are false, not all your claims but some.   And you don't listen to anything one says.  THe mark of the beast is not ALLAH nor the muslim religion.

IF you cant see that.   Then my job here is long done.   well it is.   You have heard nothing we have said on the other sites.  And no matter how we say

we only desire your good.   That action has never been returned by you.   You been mean , ill spirited to others.  Me, say as you please, I forgive you in Christs name.

I wont listen to your false teachings, but I do forgive and wont be mean back.   Way too much joy in the LORD and even in being persecuted.

THOUGH I must admit............words are so , almost non persecution.     Not like the real hard core persecution coming against the true lambs in time

DUE to the most wicked and vile religion ever born.  INTERFIATH.    oh I know the muslim religion is evil to its core too.

BUT INTERFAITH and what it leads the worlds mindset to and WHO it leads the world too.   That will be the greatest tribulation and bloodshed ever seen nor ever will be again.

My job is done .  just watned to let you know , I forgive you .  But I do fear for you.

• Loved it! 1

25 minutes ago, Davida said:

Can't make my own gas.   I make my own falafels from scratch or I get them from our favorite Jewish restaurant across town.

I wish I knew how. To make falafel that is. It's actually pretty good stuff.  But my point was that we can complain all we want about donating to bad places etc. but the truth is AGAIN you can dig dirt on just about every organization that ask for donations.  Shriners is an honorable cause.  Look at the United Way and Red Cross and see how far you buck goes and the salaries of their top dogs.  When you but gasoline, you might be buying Arab oil that has a history of BAD in IT!  

7 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

Although that statement is true.... no, that is not the statement I was referring to.  

That's correct and I knew that so you should have quoted it yourself.