• Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

1 minute ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Really? No you didnt just use that analogy? :huh:

What is wrong with the analogy? 

43 minutes ago, Running Gator said:

You also said that everyone drinks to get a buzz, even if we do not admit it ourselves.  So, if we all drink to get a buzz, and getting a buzz is a sin, then we all are sinning...according to you. 

Im am glad that you were able to come to that conclusion. I didnt string it that way but that is the way you strung it!

Now that you have been shown the way, so to speak, perhaps you may be led to use the pearls to Glorify the one you claim to serve and try not lash out under conviction.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91

4 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Im am glad that you were able to come to that conclusion. I didnt string it that way but that is the way you strung it!

Now that you have been shown the way, so to speak, perhaps you may be led to use the pearls to Glorify the one you claim to serve and try not lash out under conviction.

I can glorify the Lord by pointing out falsehoods presented by others claiming to follow Him. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  371
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/26/2002

12 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

go back to page 5 and read gillers comment :sneaking:

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91

Rom 14:20-22
(20)  For meat destroy not the work of God. All things indeed are pure; but it is evil for that man who eateth with offence.
(21)  It is good neither to eat flesh, nor to drink wine, nor any thing whereby thy brother stumbleth, or is offended, or is made weak.
(22)  Hast thou faith? have it to thyself before God. Happy is he that condemneth not himself in that thing which he alloweth

The post in this thread are causing me to stumble in my anger, and since they are not going to stop, I will remove myself. 

6 minutes ago, georgie_02 said:

go back to page 5 and read gillers comment :sneaking:

The flat earth guy? No thanks. I follow scripture not man.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,428
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

I feel inclined to give a very brief testimony about the topic at hand.  Salvation came my way 15 yrs ago and at that time i drank and smoked and partied .  I had an encounter that was spiritual in nature and the dark side of this world and truth of it was revealed to me.  Both alcohol and smokes and the rest disappeared like it never existed and never touched it  since and never felt the urge to touch it.  Before my salvation, i tried many times to kick the habits, but only went back like a dog to it's vomit.   As scripture says, what has light to do with darkness, they have nothing in common.  Alcohol IMO is darkness and though each of us don't have the same taste and likeness, it is a product that has caused many woes and should be totally abstained from.  As i said, just my opinion.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  371
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Birthday:  11/26/2002

7 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

The flat earth guy? No thanks. I follow scripture not man.

should read a scripture on it then. ^_^

1 minute ago, georgie_02 said:

should read a scripture on it then. ^_^

Ive provided plenty. Go read it!  You are implying I havent read scripture because you disagree with me. I find that offensive! 

I couldnt refer to scripture it werent IN ME. I study. 2 Tim 2:15

This is a debate forum not a place for one to made snide insulting comments. Bring some intellectual rhetoric.<_<

11 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

I feel inclined to give a very brief testimony about the topic at hand.  Salvation came my way 15 yrs ago and at that time i drank and smoked and partied .  I had an encounter that was spiritual in nature and the dark side of this world and truth of it was revealed to me.  Both alcohol and smokes and the rest disappeared like it never existed and never touched it  since and never felt the urge to touch it.  Before my salvation, i tried many times to kick the habits, but only went back like a dog to it's vomit.   As scripture says, what has light to do with darkness, they have nothing in common.  Alcohol IMO is darkness and though each of us don't have the same taste and likeness, it is a product that has caused many woes and should be totally abstained from.  As i said, just my opinion.

Thank you for your testimony.

Blessings :)