IGNORED

How do you Identify Wolves in Sheep's Clothing?

AlexDofTX

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

11 hours ago, AlexDofTX said:

We all have the responsibility to warn others.

Eze 3:18  When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
Eze 3:19  Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.

You one of the few I have met that KNOW THIS .  AND HOW TRUE IT IS.   tis why paul said...........I AM FREE from the blood of all men

for I have not shunned to warn men.   Paul knew it .  So did others.   SEE.  the thing is as the law even says...............DO not HATE your brother in your heart

do not suffer sin upon him.   YEAH don't leave him in sin WARN HIM.  SEE cause LOVE , IF we LOVE one would do all to ensure their safety and the end of sin is Death.

This version of love today is sensual and worldy.  it leaves men in darkness yet lets them feel saved while all hug.    Its HATE.   not love.

FOR all whom GOD loves..........he corrects and scourges.  HE corrects us .   SO too should the church correct the erring member.

ITS LOVE.   See, when the MIND is all above , all affections above on HIM and not on things on the earth.

THE result is ..............the concern is,  WHERE will one spend eternity.   AND GOSPLE TIME IS STRONG in that persons heart.

but those whose affections are on things of this world , cares and pleasures in life, pride of life, etc I am gonna be somebody.

that man his concern is...............where will one spend vacation etc.  its all darkness crept in from the hearts of men gone wild for the love of this world and its allures.

which have choked the word.........if even they ever had it to begin with.

The term political correctness was used earlier.  Delusion is a better term.  I get into a lot of trouble because I don't let others define the terms for me.  Euphemisms may be polite, but they undermine shame that should be brought forth.  We call children born out of wedlock, "illegitimate children" instead of bastards.  Children born out of wedlock, when they get older, know they are bastards.  It is meant to shame adults so they don't produce illegitimate children.  I don't call homosexuals gays, but perverts because what they do is perverse.  However, I also call fornicators perverts, too, because sex outside of marriage is perverse from the standard of God.  Yet, fornication has become acceptable and no longer is anyone ashamed, thus they create bastards who then grow up even more dysfunctional.

This is not the fault of wolves in sheep's clothing, however, this is the fault of the church system embracing the ways of the world instead of being separate from the world.  So being tattooed is cool in the church.   We may already have tatoos when we become followers of Christ, just as we may have been fornicators before our new birth (I was once), but we repent and no longer condone such activities.  Instead of being light to a dark world, we act like the delusions of the world so few can tell if there is any difference between us and the world.

Sorry , I had to upgrade that message and give it the medal of truth.    Political correctness the all inclusive message IS DELUSOIN.  I too like to say it as is.

All who live godly will suffer persecution.  "Live" is the same as "conversation". It does not mean quietly saying nothing will suffer persecution.  All who speak the truth will suffer persecution.

A hearty PRAISE THE LORD .     ON this note for some reason I just remembered what JESUS said.   now its about false prophets and true prophets , false men versus true ones .

But before I say it , I would like to compare some individuals.   JESUS paul , james , jude , peter , Stephen and scores of others

VERSUS many well known men of today.    Now today WORDLY, key word is WORDLY, magazines are praising men like joel Olsten, rick warren , brian mclaren

the pope and others as having a good positive gentler kind of christainity.    I mean even the gay magazine though peace prize for this pope.

BUT , these magaizine writers are in sin and have NO INTENTION of repenting.

HOW did the ones who remained in darkness TREAT PAUL, JESUS , JUDE < JAMES .................they crucified and persecuted .

SO on that note  I would like toremind us of JESUS words...................WOE unto you when men shall speak well oF YOU...........for so did they unto the FALSE PROPHETS

but REJOICE when they speak evil of you..............FOR SO did they unto the TRUE PROPHETS.

something tells me ...............if men like us got up and those same magazines heard us.............I don't think it would be a peace prize for us....I think the term haters would apply.

MAY all understand THAT.  and remember its not try and get the world to accept you and love you and hug all.   ITS marvel NOT if the WORLD HATES YOU

for it HATED JESUS FIRST. 

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

On 8/23/2017 at 8:59 AM, AlexDofTX said:

I totally agree.  Political correctness suffocates the Church.   A friend of mine pointed out that the Henry Ford factory mentality also strangles the life of the Church as everyone is expected to conform to one image of what some think a Christian should be.  As we discussed this we are also came to the realization that the public school system and the current Church system share remarkable similarities.   God is a wild God, not wild in the natural sense, but wild in that no one nor no thing controls him.  Christ came to bring the same freedom that God has to all who trust in him.  Indeed, serious followers of Christ walk in the wild with Christ because Jesus is in the wilderness looking for his lost sheep.  The sheep who stay in the pen are safe, but they are also self imposed prisoners.

When wolves disguise themselves as sheep and go into the pen, the sheep in the pen are usually lulled to sleep by their presumed safety.  The truth is, the only ones who are safe are those who follow Jesus into the wilderness.  As Moses said to Yahweh, he will not go without God being with him.

If by "wild" you mean led by the Spirit.....which blows where HE wills and not the will of man.......then I agree brother.

Amen.....follow Him outside the camp......that is where He is found.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

23 hours ago, AlexDofTX said:

The term political correctness was used earlier.  Delusion is a better term.  I get into a lot of trouble because I don't let others define the terms for me.  Euphemisms may be polite, but they undermine shame that should be brought forth.  We call children born out of wedlock, "illegitimate children" instead of bastards.  Children born out of wedlock, when they get older, know they are bastards.  It is meant to shame adults so they don't produce illegitimate children.  I don't call homosexuals gays, but perverts because what they do is perverse.  However, I also call fornicators perverts, too, because sex outside of marriage is perverse from the standard of God.  Yet, fornication has become acceptable and no longer is anyone ashamed, thus they create bastards who then grow up even more dysfunctional.

This is not the fault of wolves in sheep's clothing, however, this is the fault of the church system embracing the ways of the world instead of being separate from the world.  So being tattooed is cool in the church.   We may already have tatoos when we become followers of Christ, just as we may have been fornicators before our new birth (I was once), but we repent and no longer condone such activities.  Instead of being light to a dark world, we act like the delusions of the world so few can tell if there is any difference between us and the world.

Erk........maybe this needs a little clarifying.....?  I'm so grateful that Jesus bore my shame on the cross.  When I was an unwed mother, I remember being so thankful to be called a "single mother" and not demeaning names, because it allowed me to keep enough dignity and self-worth to be able to carry on.....life could have really spiralled down otherwise as it most always did for unwed mothers in earlier days because of the self-righteousness of society.  I already was a little bit agoraphobic during my pregnancy because of shame of going out in public in that condition and not having a husband.  The only one who called my boy a bastard was his stepfather later on who ground into the dirt what little was left of his soul after others had helped themselves to him.  Dear God it has made the road back longer and more difficult for him.  Time after time the Lord has been so kind to my son........and to me.........a trail of pebbles of kindnesses leading back to Him.  His kindness leads to repentance.  The term bastard in the bible is to teach us a spiritual truth........a bastard was a child who would not inherit, having been "born" of spiritual adultery and spiritual fornication with idols.  In the natural realm illegitimate children were typically born of incest or to concubines and female slaves who usually didn't have a say in the matter......in pagan societies they were often put out to die of dehydration and exposure as soon as they were born....but that is not the heart of God is it.   It is a precious thing and departure from the world of that time how Jesus was so gracious to the woman at the well who had 5 husbands, He didn't shame her or demean or call her any names......and she became a vessel proclaiming the gospel and bringing others to Christ. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

A few things come to mind: Paying big bucks for prayer to get loved ones out of Purgatory faster. The 'Prosperity Gospel', the more you give to the preacher, the more you will receive from God. The 'Emergent Church Movement', we basically all worship the same God and all paths lead to heaven. The 'itchy ear mega churches', preaching only what the congregation wants to hear to keep attendance up and offerings coming. 

The seven churches in Revelation Chapters 2 & 3 were actual churches located in modern day Turkey. It's apparent they also represent the entire church history, from just after the Apostles, to the Rapture. If my assessment is correct, we are living in the Laodicean church age, and it sounds like a wolf's in sheep's clothing to me according to Revelation 3: 14 - 22.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  66
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

On 8/22/2017 at 4:33 PM, Heleadethme said:

Yes, it's all for gain......money and position in the 'new world order'.  And many giving to their ministries over the years are already poor or struggling........it is terribly sick, and the wolves will have to account to God for that.

I struggle with this myself.  On the one hand I know that the spiritual law of sowing and reaping is true. but I am still unclear on how this is true.  I don't clearly see how giving money to large ministries pertains to sowing and reaping.  In my own experience I have seen it work when I give to individuals.   And at a later time those individuals have given back to me, or God will use some other individuals to give back to me when I have the need.   Years ago the Lord showed me the meaning of Ecclesiastes 11:3 "where the tree falls there it shall be".  It means the people that you minister to are the ones with the gratitude to give you aid in your time of need.

On the other hand, Deuteronomy tells us that God gives us the power to get wealth. This  does not relate to the way the church describes sowing and reaping.  This means hard work. In the literal sense, sowing meant plowing a field, laying down fertilizer, sowing seeds, watering the seeds, fighting off insects and diseases that can damage the crop, then ultimately harvesting the crop, preserving or selling the crop.   This hard work is the real meaning of sowing and reaping and it is in this sense Deuteronomy means that he gives us the power to get wealth.  God will give us ideas for businesses and we have to do the labor to make it come to pass.  We sow into a business by doing our homework on what it takes, by saving money to buy the things needed, by taking the time to market the idea, by keeping the records on the growth of the business, etc. 

Sowing and reaping as it is sold to the Church is more like a magic fairy tale than a biblical principal.

On 8/22/2017 at 4:35 PM, other one said:

How to check for wolves in sheep clothing.....   zippers,  it's all in the  zippers

It took me a while to get your joke. The sheep's clothing is zipped up to cover the wolf.

14 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

But we are too feed the poor.   Jesus said even feed your enemies . 

Yes, but this is something we do on a one on one basis as individuals with a voluntary motive as led by the Spirit. 

14 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

This version of love today is sensual and worldy.  it leaves men in darkness yet lets them feel saved while all hug.    Its HATE.   not love.

I understand what you mean, but I would clarify the word "hate". It is self love. Self love cares more about what people think of me, than what God expects of me.  All men pleasers are actually selfish for they only care what people think of them instead of what is true.