IGNORED

How do you Identify Wolves in Sheep's Clothing?

AlexDofTX

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, Davida said:

How nice!  they all got together for a group picture. :)  Looks like a few were absent on photo day. 

Yes, I think there are more :mellow:

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.30
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

21 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Yes, I think there are more :mellow:

The main one is not pictured in that photo.

But if you want to KNOW who it is............go back and SEE who more and more o these ones are pointing their churches too.

a hint.   Kenneth Copeland stood before an huge audience of leaders and prayed to this main one a prayer of unity

joel and rick and others have began pointing to Him.

Heck he even leads the charge in bringing OTHER relgions in under the guise of interfaith .

He said  Preaching the gospel is like jihad, yet preaches all paths

He said a personal relationship with JESUS is dangerous.     Do you know his name .

He is very deceptive for he does not speak about money , he seems very kind and caring , he SEEMS lamblike, but watch out

he speaks as a dragon the all inclusive interfaith and is helping the world to find a scapegoat, aka that scapegoat is the true biblical christain.

SO it aint hard to see where all this is leading .

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

But if you want to KNOW who it is............go back and SEE who more and more o these ones are pointing their churches too.

a hint.   Kenneth Copeland stood before an huge audience of leaders and prayed to this main one a prayer of unity

Heck he even leads the charge in bringing OTHER relgions in under the guise of interfaith .

He said a personal relationship with JESUS is dangerous.     Do you know his name .

He is very deceptive for he does not speak about money , he seems very kind and caring , he SEEMS lamblike, but watch out

he speaks as a dragon the all inclusive interfaith and is helping the world to find a scapegoat, aka that scapegoat is the true biblical christain.

Here ya go brother!

the pope.jpg

3 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Yes, unfortunately there are many. But that is what our discernment is for. God wants us to know a counterfeit instantly by what they say. That is what God's word is for.

• This is Worthy 1

1 hour ago, Davida said:

Yes! I agree with you , that is what God's Word is for. We must compare what these individuals say with what God has written in His Word.  Unfortunately there are some even on WCF who argue that the Word of God is not the "Word of God" but only an "inspired" book and they say there are many other "inspired" books. :mellow:

We are seeing a lot of false doctrine and Churches that are not teaching God's Word. I think that goes along with the end times we are in. We need to always keep on our armor of God and make sure our Christian discernment is very sharp.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  961
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,693
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

God has used exposure to Jim and Tammy Bakker, Dr. Frederick Price,  Rev. Gene Scott, Robert Schuller, Monsignor Scott, Arch Bishop Roger Mahoney,  Rabbi David Lieb, Pastor Dehn,  Dr. E. V. Hill, to bring me to the place He has purposed me to be. He set up my own understanding of the reality of  His existence through all of these individuals, to bring about the circumstance of my own present  faith that came about only through the Holy Spirit''s reveal of Jesus, and by the demand from the Holy Spirit that I repent of my own railing against God.

God did it all, alone,just  as He had set into motion from before the beginning. God uses all things, all things, to His good purpose. Praise God, He is sovereign over all.

1 minute ago, Neighbor said:

He set up my own understanding of the reality of  His existence through all of these individuals, to bring about the circumstance of my own present  faith that came about only through the Holy Spirit''s reveal of Jesus, and by the demand from the Holy Spirit that I repent of my own railing against God.

God brought you to the truth despite the false teachers who are wolves!

Faith without testing is not faith. We are molded by fire. God is the potter and we are the clay.

Truth cannot be found in error. It sounds to me that you are saying that it does.

Gods truth can be found if we are continually drawn and therefore we continually seek.

Wolves are wolves and scripture dictates that we rebuke them and expose them for what they are! They are enemies of Christ because they have taken his holy scriptures and trampled on it.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  961
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,693
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

1 hour ago, Blueyedjewel said:

God brought you to the truth despite the false teachers who are wolves!

Faith without testing is not faith. We are molded by fire. God is the potter and we are the clay.

Truth cannot be found in error. It sounds to me that you are saying that it does.

Gods truth can be found if we are continually drawn and therefore we continually seek.

Wolves are wolves and scripture dictates that we rebuke them and expose them for what they are! They are enemies of Christ because they have taken his holy scriptures and trampled on it.

Hi, Thanks for the  interesting conversation as I take a break from calculating real estate comparable values- Ho hum to that task. I am  sitting at So Ca. today with irritated nasal passages from the air here, and the plane ride I suppose. Anyway my nose is running faster than I can. How people can love living here is way beyond my capacity to comprehend, but they do! They wouldn't live anywhere else. Silly people.:)

What I am saying or trying to communicate is that  God doesn't need the... oh I will say it, the self appointed "trumpeters of their truth" in His behalf. God knows exactly what truth is, and falsehood, good as well as  evil.  

God has known me  personally longer than I have known me. He has foreknown and he has predestined me personally. I denied Him. I denied His existence.  I had family praying for me  from my birth.   God heard those prayers, He honored them, in His patience turned me about in a manner I wish on no one else. He revealed  to me to the point I had to stop denying Him, and He used a lot of strange "bad guys" to do it.

God had also perhaps used many a tv pastor to keep me from Himself until it was His time for my repentance and for me to bow a knee, two of them for that matter, before Jesus as my Lord, savior, and master. I became a bond-servant of Jesus. I had no need of the trumpeters of truth as they see it. I had no need of any person what so ever, only the Holy Spirit.

I remembered, I think, every single person that ever told me about Jesus! Yet,  I remembered not a, not a single one, that told me about all those bad guys. God actually used many those odd bad guys to make my own salvation occur when it did.

That is my point; God does not have need of referees especially self appointed ones,  for His truth to prevail. He is sovereign, He is in charge alway.

We may find we have disagreement or lack of understanding of each other, and that is okay.For  God, He is true to each of us and we if we hear and heed the call from the Holy Spirit we  will  each be with our Lord, and I suppose,  each other as brothers and sisters, saints in Christ Jesus.

, “For those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.”

Back to work Hi ho hi ho-

Edited by Neighbor

• Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.56
  • Days Won:  15

There is a Parable from Jesus about infiltration and wolves in sheep's clothing that should help us come into balance about the subject: 

"Another parable He put forth to them, saying: The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field; 25 but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way. 26 But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared. 27 So the servants of the owner came and said to him, ‘Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?’ 28 He said to them, ‘An enemy has done this.’ The servants said to him, ‘Do you want us then to go and gather them up?’ 29 But he said, ‘No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, “First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn." (Matthew 12:24-30 NKJV). 

While it is worth red flagging a wolf that come into the sheepfold, we should consider these words of Christ, which I think tells us not to become preoccupied with "tares" and overcome with paranoid feelings, and instead to be focused on Jesus and His Kingdom. 

Edited by Fidei Defensor
  • Brilliant! 1

3 minutes ago, Fidei Defensor said:

There is a Parable from Jesus about infiltration and wolves in sheep's clothing that should help us come into balance about the subject: 

"Another parable He put forth to them, saying: The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field; 25 but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way. 26 But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared. 27 So the servants of the owner came and said to him, ‘Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?’ 28 He said to them, ‘An enemy has done this.’ The servants said to him, ‘Do you want us then to go and gather them up?’ 29 But he said, ‘No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, “First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn." (Matthew 12:24-30 NKJV). 

While it is worth red flagging a wolf that come into the sheepfold, we should consider these words of Christ, which I think tells us not to become preoccupied with "tares" and overcome with paranoid feelings, and instead to be focused on Jesus and His Kingdom. 

No. That is not what that passage is saying.  Dont add to the word of God . The passage is about the harvest of wheat and tares and how the tares will burn in hell when the harvest is done .

Btw,that passage is in chapter 13 and not 12.

Who is unbalanced? Preoccupied and overcome with paranoid feelings?  This discussion is about wolves; all are welcome to  comment and it doesnt make that one unbalanced or preoccupied or paranoid when that person DOES NOT MAKE LIGHT OF IT. 

It is impossible to be focused  on Jesus and his kingdom 100% without having to address false teaching and exposing the wolves!. We are called to defend the faith as well as go out and spread the good news. We cannot do one without doing the other. Error has to be addressed. Any saint worth his salt will protect the babes from stumbling and address the false teachers. The word instructs the saints to do both. I will adhere to the word of God.