• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.30
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, Reinitin said:

love you too and not because you agree with me. But because I know I can count on my true brothern in Christ to tag me if I step off the rock of our salvation.  Because we do love one another.

Man, so many scrips just keep popping in my mind .  When you what you said.   Does it seem like peter, or jude or james , or paul worried over how to say the truth.

I mean when we speak by the SPIRIT and the truth comes out ..........its just pure and direct .  That I have always noticed .  Truth always is right to the point

When correcting the church OR warning about false prophets does it sound like the early church letters worried about it.  Or JESUS from heaven .  In revelations.

No.  the truth just gets said.   I mean today if one spoke like peter, paul, james, jude , john.   they would be seen as haters and offenders and don't know love.

But then so would JESUS .   ONE thing I have learned quite well.   I speak or write as I am led.  And I don't need to think about what to say or who it might offend.

NO...........it just comes flowing.   See  , JESUS never told us to worry about what to say, or how to say all the right pleasing things if we want to grow a church.

NO.  Just wait on the SPIRIT , it will give us the words we need.  ALWAYS has, ALWAYS will.  seeker friendly was mans way of building churches.

IT FAILED by the way.  THEY may have caught many fish........but the bait they used..............them type of fish are the ones that get cast out at the end.

I mean if we winning people to JESUS by wordly fleshly means or worldy entertainment.   WE just Fed flesh to flesh eating fish.  Well, a easier way to say that

is we fed them their hearts desires , WORLDY heart desires.  SO we gave them a gospel and a jesus that is neither of the TWO.

FOR the GOD , CHRIST , don't serve the flesh .  The god of SELF does.  and that god cant save anyone or anything , not even its self.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill

Just in case we want some real examples by real men of GOD.   YE adulterers and adulteresses , don't ye know that friendship of the world is enmity with GOD.  James

IF a man say HE knows GOD yet walks in darkness..........HE is a liar.  LIAR , NO TRUTH IN HIM.  JOHN , another non political correct .

A question was onced asked to man.   Don't you know that this saying OFFENDED them..............his answer......let them be EVERY plant which my Father has not planted

shall be rooted up.   JESUS to his desciples,  again not the all inclusive message of today.

By saying this YOU are reproaching us too, ...............NOTICE the answer is not OH I am sorry , here have a cup of coffee, how hateful I am.

NO JESUS told this one...............WOE unto you TOO...................

Or how bout ...........paul.   want to hear some of the hard serious rebukes and warnings he gave the Corinthians, and look at the second letter.

OR how bout jude............these are ..............he didn't say...........well they are kind loving men , who might have misunderstood something

NO.   WOE unto them for they have gone in the way of cain and ran greedily after the error of balam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.

These are Spots in your feasts of charity ,when they feast with you. feeding themselves without fear, Clouds they are without water

Twice dead, plucked up by the roots . raging waves of the sea, foaming out their OWN SHAME

wandering stars to WHOM IS RESERVED the blackness of darkness FOREVER.  he goes on to call them UNGODLY and

even says THEY have NOT THE SPIRIT.  OH darn...........that is not politically correct in these churches.  HOW dare ye say one has not the SPIRIT ye don't know they heart.

YEAH I DO .   and SO does anyone who follows the lamb.   THE TREE is ALWAYS KNoWN by its fruits and the fruit of the wicked is TO SIN.

sounds to me , like JESUS and all who really followed HIM  , KNEW not all would be saved , heck not all who claim his name was saved.

and under these men watch the flocks were guarded from the wovles.    JOHN , it never says what he did to that false belial man who would not

receive them.  BUT his last words were..........WHEREFOR  IF I COME I WILL remember HIS WORDS .................sounds like that man was going to be RUN OFF by JOHN

just as every false man of belial SHOULD be and will be under my watch too.   I SEE a false teacher I warn out against him.

WE ALL STAND BEFORE GOD at our end.  ANd all we held accountable for what they knew.   I run them false ones OFF, if they repent not.  they got NO BIS

leading the flocks and will be called at the very least false on my watch.   I See  a false prophet.........it better repent or run cause I wont allow its doctrine

anywhere near those I love .  amen

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

4 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Man, so many scrips just keep popping in my mind .  When you what you said.   Does it seem like peter, or jude or james , or paul worried over how to say the truth.

I mean when we speak by the SPIRIT and the truth comes out ..........its just pure and direct .  That I have always noticed .  Truth always is right to the point

When correcting the church OR warning about false prophets does it sound like the early church letters worried about it.  Or JESUS from heaven .  In revelations.

No.  the truth just gets said.   I mean today if one spoke like peter, paul, james, jude , john.   they would be seen as haters and offenders and don't know love.

But then so would JESUS .   ONE thing I have learned quite well.   I speak or write as I am led.  And I don't need to think about what to say or who it might offend.

NO...........it just comes flowing.   See  , JESUS never told us to worry about what to say, or how to say all the right pleasing things if we want to grow a church.

NO.  Just wait on the SPIRIT , it will give us the words we need.  ALWAYS has, ALWAYS will.  seeker friendly was mans way of building churches.

IT FAILED by the way.  THEY may have caught many fish........but the bait they used..............them type of fish are the ones that get cast out at the end.

I mean if we winning people to JESUS by wordly fleshly means or worldy entertainment.   WE just Fed flesh to flesh eating fish.  Well, a easier way to say that

is we fed them their hearts desires , WORLDY heart desires.  SO we gave them a gospel and a jesus that is neither of the TWO.

FOR the GOD , CHRIST , don't serve the flesh .  The god of SELF does.  and that god cant save anyone or anything , not even its self.

Amen:)

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  66
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

19 hours ago, Reinitin said:

When people think Jesus would never hurt anyones feelings with the truth they have created a God of their own image.

Or they are seeing God from a church cultural image.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

3 hours ago, AlexDofTX said:

That is worse:(

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  54
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

God can be very sarcastic.  He knocked over, broke in pieces the Palestinian Fish god Dagon because they stole the ark.  Then he placed hemeroids on them and it didn't take them long to return it.

4 hours ago, Reinitin said:

That is worse:(

So sinister these days truly be.  But far , far worse it will soon get.   As the whole image is filled to the brim with evil and they will think and see it as god .

I can remember days when their was still a bit of discernment left .  But look at today....when a christain religion leads the way in promoting a gospel of all religons

save.............THAT has got to be the upmost of delusion.    Interfaith.   and yet how the masses more and more praise it and or its concepts.

• Loved it! 1

7 hours ago, AlexDofTX said:

When I was just a wee lil lad, in school we read a book called animal farm.

TODAY I call it CHURCH FARM.    the church HAS BECOME the WORLD and even worse .

4 hours ago, Fred Eans said:

God can be very sarcastic.  He knocked over, broke in pieces the Palestinian Fish god Dagon because they stole the ark.  Then he placed hemeroids on them and it didn't take them long to return it.

YEAH that is a good example.   Notice GOD knocked over the statue of dagon.  HE did not kiss it for WORLD PEACE..........

WILL SOMEONE please tell this pope interfaith is of satan.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  54
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

6 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

When I was just a wee lil lad, in school we read a book called animal farm.

TODAY I call it CHURCH FARM.    the church HAS BECOME the WORLD and even worse .

Considering denominationalisn is growing new denominations, that is good.  Christians are directed to come out of the world that hates us.