• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  133
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, George said:

You should watch a message I did on the Giants in the land where I compare the Exodus to Revelation and how it connects together.  Those who will lead revival are the Joshua's and Caleb's of our generation.  Years ago, when I was praying for revival, the Lord spoke to me 2 key messages.  1st -- The key to revival is unlocking the blessing stored within the Jewish people.  2nd key -- the next revival was going to be "led by the Unknowns".  When I prayed about it and asked -- what do you mean the "unknowns"?  Those that have Yeshua (Jesus) so far out in front of them -- people aren't seeing the person but rather Yeshua in them.  

The key is the same -- the message of Repentance -- to the Jew first, and also to the Gentiles!

I would love to watch that message! Some time back, the Lord told me that he was pruning back the wild branches and was sweetening the root. I have loved Jesus since I was first saved, but I truly came to know Him as He is when I discovered Him in His Jewishness. 

The Jews are chosen by God, and their traditions were designed by Him. The time of the Gentiles is waning, and Israel will regain her place. I love to watch Rabbi Schneider--he has an urgent message that he is preaching right now regarding the end times. He too, links Exodus with Revelation. Usually, he is sweet and positive, but lately--he is warning all to repent.

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,774
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

This is a recording a few years ago, but it's about the connection to the Exodus and Revelation.  It'll help understand where we are as a church and our responsibility to be a Joshua or Caleb in these days.

• Loved it! 1

• Steward

13 minutes ago, Davida said:

...but the problem with these predictions & speculations is the Bible says  no one knows, not even angels nor the Son. Matt 24: 36 "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

While this is true ... it also says that the day should not "sneak up on us!"

1Th 5:2  For you yourselves know accurately that the day of the Lord comes like a thief in the night. 
1Th 5:3  For when they shall say, Peace and safety! Then sudden destruction comes on them, as travail upon a woman with child. And they shall not escape. 
1Th 5:4  But you, brothers, are not in darkness, that the Day should overtake you like a thief. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,192
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  01/12/1957

25 minutes ago, Davida said:

...but the problem with these predictions & speculations is the Bible says  no one knows, not even angels nor the Son. Matt 24: 36 "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

Well, that is partially correct.

The Revelation hadn't been given to Yeshua by the Father yet when He made that statement.  When it was, He passed the Revelation on to us thru John.  

Paul was given some unique insight as he expressed in 1 Corinthians 15:51-53.  In that passage, "twinkling of an eye" and "last trump" were already common idioms in Paul's time for Feast of Trumpets / Rosh Hashanah.

The one aspect to that Feast day is that it is a two day event that falls on the first of the month, which can only begin after certified confirmation of the New Moon.  So it can be "no man knows the day or hour" yet still the time of its occurrence at the Feast time.

And what Yeshua said fits this also. Another common idiom for Feast of Trumpets is "the day no man knows".  

Edited by OldCoot

• Steward

4 minutes ago, Yowm said:

It should not sneak up on us and will not sneak up on us as we stay awake...

Amen!  Let's be wide awake and SOUND the ALARM to WAKE UP and prepare for the coming of the Lord!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Steward

6 minutes ago, Davida said:

it doesn't mean we are supposed to be trying to predict it.

Nobody is predicting what is coming ... just letting people know there are events coming that you can see with the naked eye.  If you watch my videos, you'll see that I never say what it truly means but to be prepare ourselves for the greatest harvest the world has ever seen.  This is a video message I gave specifically at the end you can see what I'm referring to as far as the Sept 23 event.

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/211623-its-not-the-end-of-the-world-its-just-the-beginning-of-the-kingdom/

• Steward

4 minutes ago, Davida said:

I just dropped by this thread for a brief moment just to make the comment when people get saying the Lord is coming back on this Feast or that

I understand. :)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,192
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  01/12/1957

33 minutes ago, Davida said:

Oh boy I couldn't disagree more. No part of the Bible scripture is abrogated or cancelled out by later parts it is all in stands in context. So I stand on what JESUS said- period, we are not supposed to be trying to name the time.  It makes Christians look similar to the crazy religious Cults that imitated the rapture and claimed "the end was going to come on such a date." They have caused the world to mock Christianity & the Bible & not take Bible prophecy seriously.

That's fine.  It doesn't shake my view on these things. And I agree that no part is cancelled out of context.  It is purely presumption from a western mindset that assumes that Yeshua was not alluding to the Feast of Trumpets himself.  Pity that the church forgot most of it's Hebrew roots.

And in none of what I stated, was there ever a mention of a particular time of these occurrences.  True, a particular feast day, but not the year.  And God has thus far been a stickler for Messianic events falling precisely on feast days established in Leviticus 23.  And Rosh Hashanah is the next one on the hit parade.  

But then, there were people in Yeshua's time that thought some were kooks for seeing Yeshua being a fulfillment to the day as outlined by Daniel 9.  And that the fulfillment of His death would be at Passover (death), Feast of Unleavened Bread (burial), and Feast of First Fruits (resurrection).  And then the church was conceived at Pentacost or Feast of Weeks.  Yeshua held those folks accountable for NOT knowing the time.

Luke 19:43-44 (NKJV) For days will come upon you when your enemies will build an embankment around you, surround you and close you in on every side, 44 and level you, and your children within you, to the ground; and they will not leave in you one stone upon another, because you did not know the time of your visitation.”

That is a lesson for the rest of us, as this is a warning.....

2 Peter 3:3-4 (NKJV) knowing this first: that scoffers will come in the last days, walking according to their own lusts, 4 and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation.”

I really only fit those prophecy teacher types with books and DVD's to sell that dispute these things as the ones who fall into the "walking according to their own lusts".  But each should look at their life as to why they wouldn't take the time and be like the Bereans and search if these things be true.

Proverbs 18:13 (NKJV) He who answers a matter before he hears it,
It is folly and shame to him.

Edited by OldCoot

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  133
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

3 hours ago, George said:

This is a recording a few years ago, but it's about the connection to the Exodus and Revelation.  It'll help understand where we are as a church and our responsibility to be a Joshua or Caleb in these days.

That's very good. 

• Steward

30 minutes ago, Lolly said:

That's very good. 

Thanks.  If you have time, watch the message I gave this past year when I went to the States.

It's not the end of the world ... but the beginning of the Kingdom.