• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Just now, Reinitin said:

I sure wouldn't in a theology class But God who can speak throu a donkey used it as a stepping stone to bring an iv drug addict so lost she couldn't call her mother much less ask a christian to pray for her or walk into a church. I never read it. But i sure do think the Lord he used it. my sisters been clean 17 years, went to school and has a womens ministry that shelters abused women trying to escape drug addiction and prostitution. Guess God didnt need to use it to help you.

People write books  and yes their are truths in them , but lies too .   Its how every dark spirit works.

please burn it.   or at least throw it away.  And don't promote it either.   just please.   The christain realm  specially as of late

is gone down hill .   SO many writing books that have no business being read .    they mix in good things to get you emotionally attached.

GOOD WORKS , how so many got saved by reading this or that book.    I don't buy it .   You know many who profess GOD  , don't really follow him.

And anyone can get on a stage and everything can seem right ,  but for  an hour anyone can play church.   You have no idea how they are outside church.

These people make money off these things and an agenda has been at work .  REINITIN.   Did you read what jewels said is in the book.

I did not know all that was in it.  Goodness its false as heck.   Just end  it please sister.  please.   don't use it in any testimony you have to offer.

SO many will pick up that book , if you say how good  it is.  YET if that is in it ,  SISTER your harming them .  not helping them.

They will think well hey if sister LISA thinks its good , IT MUST BE ALL GOOD.   and that is the problem.

Please don't let that book harm your testimony nor others who may read it.   Please get rid of it.   Ever since last night

I have felt such sadness for you.    Please just get rid of it and never encourage a soul to read it.   

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Lisa.   ponder how many came to Christ through Joel olesteins famous books.   SOME SAY THEY DID

Some say I came to JESUS through RICK warrens purpose driven lie.  life.    

Some say the same thing about the shack

about brian mclarens popular books.  

Some say we heard the pope, we came to Christ through him.    I SAY.   WHAT VERSION OF CHRIST was that.

the point is ,  most are coming to a different JESUS through mens books or theology.    and this is NOT GOOD at all.  IT means they coming to MAN , NOT CHRIST

specially SINCE these I jus said.  WE KNOW are not following Christ .   Rick warren , korans in churches.  YET HOW MANY say , I came to JESUS by his books.

This is all wrong.   IF we came to JESUS through a false book.  WE DID Not COME TO HIM.   no matter how loving we seem , no matter how many good works

or poor we feed.  WE did NOT come to HIM.  we cannot come to CHRIST through a lie.  ONLY BY TRUTH.   please sister lisa

don't let this book destroy what you have to offer, and don't let it destroy those you offer it to.  because IT WILL>  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

4 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Lisa.   ponder how many came to Christ through Joel olesteins famous books.   SOME SAY THEY DID

Some say I came to JESUS through RICK warrens purpose driven lie.  life.    

Some say the same thing about the shack

about brian mclarens popular books.  

Some say we heard the pope, we came to Christ through him.    I SAY.   WHAT VERSION OF CHRIST was that.

the point is ,  most are coming to a different JESUS through mens books or theology.    and this is NOT GOOD at all.  IT means they coming to MAN , NOT CHRIST

specially SINCE these I jus said.  WE KNOW are not following Christ .   Rick warren , korans in churches.  YET HOW MANY say , I came to JESUS by his books.

This is all wrong.   IF we came to JESUS through a false book.  WE DID Not COME TO HIM.   no matter how loving we seem , no matter how many good works

or poor we feed.  WE did NOT come to HIM.  we cannot come to CHRIST through a lie.  ONLY BY TRUTH.   please sister lisa

don't let this book destroy what you have to offer, and don't let it destroy those you offer it to.  because IT WILL>  

You could be wrong about that someone could not come to Christ through those preachers. If some one like Rick Warren preach that Christ rose from the dead and died for our sins and someone began to have faith in Christ then they would have found the real Christ. Yes he has things wrong in his beliefs.  But it can happen that people hear the gospel through anyone.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78

6 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

People write books  and yes their are truths in them , but lies too .   Its how every dark spirit works.

please burn it.   or at least throw it away.  And don't promote it either.   just please.   The christain realm  specially as of late

is gone down hill .   SO many writing books that have no business being read .    they mix in good things to get you emotionally attached.

GOOD WORKS , how so many got saved by reading this or that book.    I don't buy it .   You know many who profess GOD  , don't really follow him.

And anyone can get on a stage and everything can seem right ,  but for  an hour anyone can play church.   You have no idea how they are outside church.

These people make money off these things and an agenda has been at work .  REINITIN.   Did you read what jewels said is in the book.

I did not know all that was in it.  Goodness its false as heck.   Just end  it please sister.  please.   don't use it in any testimony you have to offer.

SO many will pick up that book , if you say how good  it is.  YET if that is in it ,  SISTER your harming them .  not helping them.

They will think well hey if sister LISA thinks its good , IT MUST BE ALL GOOD.   and that is the problem.

Please don't let that book harm your testimony nor others who may read it.   Please get rid of it.   Ever since last night

I have felt such sadness for you.    Please just get rid of it and never encourage a soul to read it.   

One pastor i know always says rat poison is 99.5% Corn. I dont read anything but the bible and horse and rider:) plus i study the whole books not just verses that support false teacher and doctrins. i had JW coming to my house when i was like 27. Had no idea what they believed. but i had just recently started studying greek and hebrew and I was teaching a class at dallas baptist Seminary, "prayers that avail much". I found there are several beautiful descriptive words that were all translated to hope. So the JW women brought there bibles every thursday for three years i would pull out my greek and hebrew. As we studied I realized the revelation of false doctrin was cooked up in someones head first. Then they changed their translation against sound rules of translation to support the false doctrin. Through the years I have found this to be a pattern of false teachers. They cook up there ideas in their heads then go to prove them with verses out of context, changing the meaning of words or intent, discrimnating against letters or the gospels or prophets or psalms. Some say KJV only. Some say new testiment only. But The full councel of the word should build our kniwledge of God and doctrin and our faith to call on Christ to make Dather kniw to us. Using scripture in part to conferm a revelation cooked up in ones head is pretty much what Satan did in the garden and in the wilderness.

21 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

You could be wrong about that someone could not come to Christ through those preachers. If some one like Rick Warren preach that Christ rose from the dead and died for our sins and someone began to have faith in Christ then they would have found the real Christ. Yes he has things wrong in his beliefs.  But it can happen that people hear the gospel through anyone.

It is better to err on the side of caution and encourage people to steer clear of false teachers rather than rolling the dice and hope Gods saves them with a false perverted unbiblical message.  Its best to warn people of wolves and their messages that are not biblical but damned by God.

Even demons confess Jesus is LORD. 

When the Lord Jesus entered a synagogue an evil spirit cried out, “I know thee who thou art, the Holy One of God” (Mark 1:23-24). Another demon cried out with a loud voice, “What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God” (Mark 5:7).

Possessed with a spirit of divination, a girl followed Paul and cried saying, “These men are servants of the most high God, which show us the way of salvation” (Acts 16:16-17). In Mark 3 we read of unclean spirits who fell before Jesus saying, “Thou art the Son of God” (vs. 11). “Son of God” is the redemptive title of Jesus, the Savior of mankind! This is the same confession Peter made when he said, “Thou are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”

Just like Satan demons are Bible believers, not Bible obeyers! Remember how Satan quoted Scripture to Jesus in the wilderness temptation (Luke 4). In Revelation 12 we read how the devil is filled with rage “because he knoweth that he hath but a short time” (Rev. 12:12). How does he know his time is short? Because he knows Bible prophecy! I find no record in the Gospels of any “Doubting Thomas” demons who questioned the inerrancy of Scripture. Demon faith gives intellectual assent to the Bible, but no heartfelt submission to the Savior.

http://www.christlifemin.org/home/blog/articles/demon-faith-can-it-save/

Edited by Guest

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  364
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

11 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

One pastor i know always says rat poison is 99.5% Corn. I dont read anything but the bible and horse and rider:) plus i study the whole books not just verses that support false teacher and doctrins. i had JW coming to my house when i was like 27. Had no idea what they believed. but i had just recently started studying greek and hebrew and I was teaching a class at dallas baptist Seminary, "prayers that avail much". I found there are several beautiful descriptive words that were all translated to hope. So the JW women brought there bibles every thursday for three years i would pull out my greek and hebrew. As we studied I realized the revelation of false doctrin was cooked up in someones head first. Then they changed their translation against sound rules of translation to support the false doctrin. Through the years I have found this to be a pattern of false teachers. They cook up there ideas in their heads then go to prove them with verses out of context, changing the meaning of words or intent, discrimnating against letters or the gospels or prophets or psalms. Some say KJV only. Some say new testiment only. But The full councel of the word should build our kniwledge of God and doctrin and our faith to call on Christ to make Dather kniw to us. Using scripture in part to conferm a revelation cooked up in ones head is pretty much what Satan did in the garden and in the wilderness.

You can easy destroy Jehovah Witnesses next time you meet them using only Acts 8:37 , memorise it and just ask them next time you meet them .They will be really confused trust me .

You could also use 1 John 5:7 but only KJV because other bible translations corrupted this verse you can find out yourself .

Edited by Amazing Horse
  • Thumbs Up 1

39 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I dont have it, I never read it. someone gave it to my sister when she was in a hospital in lousiana because her pimp beat her uncounsious with a steal pipe. It was not her book but a person sharing her room. what ever part of it she read. I dont even know if she read the whole book. But she called my mom here in texas after missing 13 years. So I was not recommending the Shack or a leaf or remembering grandmas prayers as a doctrin formula for salvation. I was saying... "Our Lord Saves" and he doesn't need someone to be an authority on Paul to save them.

4 minutes ago, Amazing Horse said:

Through the years I have found this to be a pattern of false teachers. They cook up there ideas in their heads then go to prove them with verses out of context, changing the meaning of words or intent, discrimnating against letters or the gospels or prophets or psalms.

I see that pattern with you.  WORKS TO BE SAVED IS STILL WORKS TO BE SAVED no matter how one  wraps it all pretty with a big red bow :)  Explain to us why Jesus death was not enough to be saved. Why do we need to be dunked in water for Christ sacrifice to take effect?  

12 minutes ago, Amazing Horse said:

You can easy destroy Jehovah Witnesses next time you meet them using only Acts 8:37 , memorise it and just ask them next time you meet them .They will be really confused trust me .

You could also use 1 John 5:7 but only KJV because other bible translations corrupted this verse you can find out yourself .

I didnt want to destroy them. my heart pitied them and i prayed for them. One of the girls was so hurt. Someone saw her mother smoking and the shunned her from the church. She left JW. The other one was an older lady she brought 3 men to my house with her after the younger women left and started going to church with me. they only came one time. Then i saw the older lady at the store. I told her i missed her. She told me Im on the do not visit list. she would be kicked out if she came to see me.

8 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

I dont have it, I never read it. someone gave it to my sister when she was in a hospital in lousiana because her pimp beat her uncounsious with a steal pipe. It was not her book but a person sharing her room. what ever part of it she read. I dont even know if she read the whole book. But she called my mom here in texas after missing 13 years. So I was not recommending the Shack or a leaf or remembering grandmas prayers as a doctrin formula for salvation. I was saying... "Our Lord Saves" and he doesn't need someone to be an authority on Paul to save them.

Authority on Paul? Do you have issues with Paul? He did (through divine inspiration) write 13 books . Some scholars say only 8. But my point is Paul ,in the very least  wrote 

• Romans, 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Colossians, Philippians, Philemon, and 1 Thessalonians. 
  • Its all Gods inherent word. Why do you have issues with that?