IGNORED

Faith without works is Dead

Bro.Tan

2 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

We should not make a walk that is to be so simple so complicated.

ITS EASY.    IF we have Christ we are saved, no doubt .   but we BETTER ALL CONTINUE IN HIM.

IF we have the SPIRIT then we have the unctions.    Be on guard for the body is contrary and full of evil is our own flesh.

Thus when it acts out , SHUT IT DOWN . the SPIRIT should unction us to do so.    We don't need to complicate anything.

for me the walk has always been very simple and easy.    Its a DAILY CHOICE.   now die daily in the LORD and keep them bodies subjected to Christ alone.

and pray one for another .   if any has a fault, confess it and forsake it , and pray that you may be healed.   We have to look out for one another too.

Thats what false teachers do! They beat ya down with EXTREME law ( like the pharisees)so you will be tempted to self circumcise as if that is possible. They have a godly appearance but no power thereof

7 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

put me ignore then:) All i see is a jezabell spirit wanting admoration but I know Not all is as it appears.

I see a pharisee spirit in you! I defend the faith,you defend the LAW. It appears YOU want admiration to me with all your stories that put you in the angelic light . pftt.  You dont know jack about me! God knows me and you only think you do sweetheart :) 

Your deflecting again! 

Hows that lust and sex out of marriage working for ya ms fiance? 

Edited by Guest

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

18 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I cant say all will agree with this.  However I do know it is true.  We have to CONTINUE in Christ, we must continue in Him or cast out we will be.

And JESUS is not the minisitir of sin,  if we build again those things which once we destroyed.   We make our selves transgressors.

Heck peter knew it , john knew it , paul knew it, jude knew it , they all knew it , due to JESUS had made it very clear.  IF you continue in me

you shall know the truth , the truth shall set you free.   Free from the POWER of sin.     JESUS sayings sum up the fulfilled law.  HIS SPIRIT puts that law on our heart.

we must obey and follow , keeping His sayings , doing them or we too be cast out.   The early church knew the dire danger of any sin.  they were greased lighting

fast if they saw any in any error.  TO correct asap.  To do all JESUS had said.  the SAYINGS of JESUS are our life , meat to the soul

the SPIRIT sheds the love of truth on our hearts, but many have allowed lusts to enter in and it has choked the word.   quenched the Spirit and many know it not.

OUR MISSION is to ensure the safety of the flock.  To be on guard against the wiles of darkness, to instruct the brethren with pure holy doctrine .

It can be so hard to see the effects that so many false ones have put on the peoples.  BUT the LORD KNOWS those who are HIS.

Warn all, correct , rebuke , be grave and compassionate .  The time has come that many no longer endure sound doctrine

but have heaped false pervesions of a grace that is no grace upon the peoples and many who sit under it love it.

But HOW do we KNOW we are truly under the grace which comes FROM GOD ALONE , and not some false version.

TRUE GRACE that brings salvation teaches us to deny ungoldiness and worldy lusts, to be living righteously soberly and godly in this present world

as we await and watch for OUR LORD.    Only the SON can reveal the FATHER unto us.    And the holy scrips make us wise unto salvation through our faith in Christ.

Time has just run it course.   And delusion fills the land.    All I , or anyone who loves the LORD can do is, keep warning , reminding , correcting , just

doing all to remind people of the true faith .  SAVED BY GRACE ALONE, KEPT BY GRACE , FORWARD MARCH IN THE LORD PEOPLES and test every thing

and every one , and test them against sound biblical doctrine.    

Most people do not understand what grace is. All they will say is that I am under grace. Some will say grace is a free gift and that’s true. But, what is this free gift. The free gift (grace) is Jesus came and died for our sins and by coming under his blood; we have access back to the tree of life (Jesus) which Adam by sinning took away in the garden. With out the Tree of life man was condemned to death, even the second death (the lake of fire). Jesus told us in the scripture, (Psalms: 69: 4) They that hate me without a cause are more than the hairs of mine head: they that would destroy me, being mine enemies wrongfully, are mighty: then I restored that which I took not away....which is your grace (our access to Jesus). Our fore parents, Adam and Eve chose to eat of the tree of knowledge of good and evil (Satan), by listening to Satan, instead of God, he cost us are access to The Tree of Life. Paul said this in Roman 5: 12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned. Adam and Eve were put forth from the Garden of Eden and from the Tree of Life. Grace is no more than a free gift retained by keeping God’s Law. Let's go into (1John 3:4) Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law. Now we have just read the biblical definition of sin, the transgression (breaking) of the law (commandments.) It doesn’t matter what you or I think sin is, it’s what God says sin is that counts. So the bible tells you to repent and be baptized in the name of Jesus. And by doing so you come up under his precious blood and then you are saved from your sins that are past, not present or future sins but for sins that are past. This is why Jesus said "And he said unto them, go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned." (Mark 16:15-16).  

1 minute ago, Bro.Tan said:

Most people do not understand what grace is. All they will say is that I am under grace. Some will say grace is a free gift and that’s true. But, what is this free gift. The free gift (grace) is Jesus came and died for our sins and by coming under his blood; we have access back to the tree of life (Jesus) which Adam by sinning took away in the garden. With out the Tree of life man was condemned to death, even the second death (the lake of fire). Jesus told us in the scripture, (Psalms: 69: 4) They that hate me without a cause are more than the hairs of mine head: they that would destroy me, being mine enemies wrongfully, are mighty: then I restored that which I took not away....which is your grace (our access to Jesus). Our fore parents, Adam and Eve chose to eat of the tree of knowledge of good and evil (Satan), by listening to Satan, instead of God, he cost us are access to The Tree of Life. Paul said this in Roman 5: 12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned. Adam and Eve were put forth from the Garden of Eden and from the Tree of Life. Grace is no more than a free gift retained by keeping God’s Law. Let's go into (1John 3:4) Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law. Now we have just read the biblical definition of sin, the transgression (breaking) of the law (commandments.) It doesn’t matter what you or I think sin is, it’s what God says sin is that counts. So the bible tells you to repent and be baptized in the name of Jesus. And by doing so you come up under his precious blood and then you are saved from your sins that are past, not present or future sins but for sins that are past. This is why Jesus said "And he said unto them, go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned." (Mark 16:15-16).  

From what I have seen with YOUR WORDS; you preach a false gospel that is damnable . It certainly doesnt save!! You cleave to WORKS to be saved and baptismal regeneration.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

58 minutes ago, Pudgenik said:

Pray for him and I will to

He died:( But I believe he lives by the everlasting goodness and mercy of our Lord:)

19 hours ago, Yowm said:

I think this needs a bit of added balance...

Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has *passed from death to life. (Joh 5:24) (*passed = perfect tense, past completed action with ongoing results).

According to your scheme of things a person will never be able to rest in this promise above even if is at present ...has faith, is born again, trusting not in his own righteousness but in Christ's. Your scheme has a person turning in on himself always wondering if he is keeping Christ's commands enough lest he be tossed into hell. 

Also you took the quote out of context from Hebrews

which is speaking to those tempted to turn back to the Levitical system to avoid persecution. If they commit that type of sin there is no other source than Jesus to have their sins forgiven as the blood of animals wont cut it.

Just quoting Scripture here and there does not make it true.

Lets go and read some prophecy in Isaiah 66: 22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the Lord, so shall your seed and your name remain. Looks like the future, we still in the same old earth, and heaven that man destroying.

23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the Lord. How much flesh! All Flesh.

24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh. So how do you transgressed against the lord, people? Lets go into (1John 3:4) Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law. Now we have just read the biblical definition of sin, the transgression (breaking) of the law (commandments.) It doesn’t matter what you or I think sin is, it’s what God says sin is that counts. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

5 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

He died:( But I believe he lives by the everlasting goodness and mercy of our Lord:)

Your love in your heart saved him, even though he was unable to totally care for himself. Have faith in Jesus. Love always

• Loved it! 1

8 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

From what I have seen with YOUR WORDS; you preach a false gospel that is damnable . It certainly doesnt save!! You cleave to WORKS to be saved and baptismal regeneration.

When I post on this forum, I post scriptures and verses that come from the Bible, that I didn't write, so your problem is not with me. From Genesis to Revelation all have to be taught. In the scriptures it's written in Proverbs 21: 16 The man that wandereth out of the way of understanding shall remain in the congregation of the dead.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

13 minutes ago, Pudgenik said:

Your love in your heart saved him, even though he was unable to totally care for himself. Have faith in Jesus. Love always

Amen, It is about people isnt it? We need the Lord.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

1 minute ago, Reinitin said:

Amen, It is about people isnt it? We need the Lord.

It is about falling deeply in love with God