• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

8 hours ago, brakelite said:

I agree with you here...not many understand that it is only by grace we have the power to do anything...but that power is sufficient to enable us to obey God in all things. Including righteousness. However, we should let God decide what righteousness is. It is not up to us to decide what the standards of living are...what the prerequisites are to eternal life...what the conditions are to salvation. (And for anyone thinking that there are no conditions to receiving salvation, they are not reading their Bibles.)

Psalm 119:172  My tongue shall speak of thy word: for all thy commandments are righteousness.

Actually , and this is good news ,  their is something that does determine righteous standard of living , and paul said it was .

IF we use that to help others amen.   TIS THE HOLY SCRIPS, the WORDS OF JESUS , they are the standard of how we live and eat of .

Just wanted to encourage you with that.  Gives instruction in righteousness, righteous living etc.    We should set the standard for others by constantly

feeding them pure holy biblical and wholesome words of Christ at all times.   This is the first line of defense and correction.   IF we preached nothing but SOUND HOLY
BIBLICAL DOCTRINE , well that sharpens both the one who preaches it as well as the hearers of it .  THEN if one is in error, we continue on with this

pattern , the pattern Christ set .    Just ponder that .  and be blessed.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

2 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Theirin is the problem .   So many people when they see any form of we are to be living Holy, they see this as legalism.   Which it is not.

How often did pual say Walk WORTHY of Him.   And its so true that often when anyone brings up anything about obedience , most see it as legalism.

But one thing remains constant from the earliest pages to the last.    God warns when one is DOING the wrong thing , and if one is NOT DOING what they ought to be doing.

God desires Obediance.  Thankfully He gives us the SPIRIT which gives us the unction to obey GOD .   that is why we receive the Spirit.  So we obey GOD , NOT the flesh.

Yowm understands this.  Very often GODS grace has been turned into exactly what you said above .  PATIENCE with unbelief, OH he knows their heart, don't judge them

He will work on them.  as though sin is not a big deal and worse many sins are not even seen as sin anymore.

IF GOD is so patient with sin as are most men and women today.  WILL anyone tell me why He listed the good things the churches did

YET even with all the good they were doing.............HE was quick to point out the SIN and SAY REPENT OR ELSE.   

Does this even sound remotely close to the GOD preached in churches and internets today.    The first church was clothed with doing good

But had left its first love............REPENT or your candle is put out.  proverbs.......the candle OF THE WICKED shall be put out

And look at how GOD told one , no two of the churches......how very well they were doing.  and one of them he said YOU ALLOW,   YES YOU ALLOW

that false prophetess.  YET HOW MANY TODAY ALLOW false prophets reign all over churches.    Scary HUH.   Yet when I go after them false men of belial

to shut them down.   I am seen as a hater in the eyes of many.   Cause I wont ALLOW their sorry false doctrine .    IS anyone else here starting to see

just how bad a place this generation is in.   Its been lulled to sleep under the banner of a false love that teaches to correct is judging or etc.

Check this out...........he gives one church recognition for this..........YE HATE THE DEEDS of the nicolations which I also hate.

YET I am a hater , because I HATE THE EVIL DEEDS of wicked men gone wrong.    Are we at least maybe beginning to see, maybe I AINT FALSE NOR A HATER

just maybe its the SPIRIT within me that hates the evil and DESIRES none to perish.    GRAVE.   what on earth ever happened to those men and women.

Amen. In the bible, there were brothers that were told by their Father do not drink acohol. Bible says they didn't not drink because of their respect and desire to honor their father. They will be a witness against us. 

Dont worry. I dont think anything about anyone that writes in this forum. I just try to respond with the word that comes to me when I read there posts. I fear for people that think they are so right but dont ask the Lord what he says about stuff and if they do ask they dont wait for his answer but just judge everything by doctrin instead of test by the Spirit if something is being exalted above the Lord.

• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  870
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/22/1968

Yes, FAITH, if it does not result in good works is a dead faith

• Group:  Mars Hill

3 hours ago, Reinitin said:

Amen. In the bible, there were brothers that were told by their Father do not drink acohol. Bible says they didn't not drink because of their respect and desire to honor their father. They will be a witness against us. 

Dont worry. I dont think anything about anyone that writes in this forum. I just try to respond with the word that comes to me when I read there posts. I fear for people that think they are so right but dont ask the Lord what he says about stuff and if they do ask they dont wait for his answer but just judge everything by doctrin instead of test by the Spirit if something is being exalted above the Lord.

Yes I remember that.   They were remembered for obeying their father.  and the PROPHET used it against the false elders of that day to say

YET YOU cannot even KEEP THE HEAVENLY FATHERS COMMANDMENTS.    I remembered that .   What prophet was it.

You be blessed dear sister.   You just praise the LORD dear sister .   And march on in the Lord. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.28

17 hours ago, Yowm said:

I feel sorry if you are staking your hope on your obedience...

For as by the one man's disobedience the many were made sinners, so by the one man's obedience the many will be made righteous.
(Rom 5:19)

No need to feel sorry, I'm quoting the word of God. If anyone claims to be a Christians, then that's being Christ like. Again,  Paul said in (Titus 1:16) They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him; being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate. Yea, most people are talking about how they know God with their lips, but by they works they are doing something totally different. Jesus says repent, Jesus kept the sabbath day on the seventh day of the week, Jesus says get baptize in the name of Jesus, Jesus say thou shall not kill, thou shall not steal...etc. 

27 minutes ago, KiwiChristian said:

Yes, FAITH, if it does not result in good works is a dead faith

Amen KEE WEE.    A wonderful truth is that faith without works is dead. 

but , yeah, i gotta go after that false interfaith just one moretime.   BUT GOOD WORKS without faith in JESUS is DEATH.

Would anyone here like me to repeat that once again.     Good.     Faith without works is truly dead.

but it wont matter what all did, if they did many good works, if they came together for world peace

and just held hands under the banner GOOD WORKS alone is evidence Christ is within.   THEY END UP DEAD TWICE.

Pards,  i had some good works even as a pagan.  SO does oprah, so does joel, so does Obama, so does trump

so do musims, so do atheists, so do buddist.  BUT NO JESUS , WELL works cant save us as this PHARISEE interfaith seems to be implying.

it aint who warns the loudest that is the Pharisee.  ITS WHO DENIES THE SON that is the Pharisee.

On 9/4/2017 at 3:05 PM, Reinitin said:

But we can't even Love good enough unless Gods love fills us by his spirit first.

Paul said in Romans 8:4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. 8:5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. 8:8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God  The Sabbath day on the seventh day of the week, it is consider walking in the spirit because it's part of the law (commandments), carnally minded people keep Sunday the first day of the week, because they walk in the flesh and not of the spirit...very simple.

Paul said in (Rom. 7:7,12) (v.7) What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, THOU SHALT NOT COVET. Paul asked a question, is the law sin? He said God forbid, he said the only way that he knew what sin was, was by the law. (v.12) Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good. Jesus says in John (14:15) If ye love me, keep my commandments. That's Love

• Thumbs Up 1

Paul said in (Gal. 3:11) But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH. This didn’t start in the New Testament, Paul was only quoting scripture, and the just has always lived by their faith. In (Hab. 2:4) Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith. The just shall live by his belief (faith), and how do you show the Lord that you believe in him? By your obedience to his word. Let's go to (1Tim. 6:17-19) (v.17) Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not high-minded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy; (v.18) That they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate; (v.19) Laying up in store for themselves a good foundation against the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life. Riches and gains that is the doctrine of today, they are preaching the gospel of prosperity and not the gospel of the coming of the kingdom of God. But the Lord said to charge them that are rich in this world that they be not high-minded, but that they should be rich in good works that they may lay hold on eternal life. 

1 minute ago, Yowm said:

satan quoted God's Word to Jesus too....out of context. No guarantee of the truth.

Only those possessing God's Spirit and are born again will be Christlike...not by our own striving but His working in and  through us. (Gal 2:20) (Rom 7:4)

Many who are not born again are clueless as to how we are obedient to God. Hope that is not your case.

Paul say in 1 Timothy 1: 1:8  But we know that the law is good, if a man use it lawfully; 1:9  Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, 1:10 For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;