Psalms37:4

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  569
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

Revelation 6:12-14 New King James Version (NKJV)

12 I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became like blood. 13 And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind. 14 Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place.

The 6th Seal of Revelation is John's description of the rapture of the church, and is the next prophetic event in the book of Revelation. This clips from a rapture movie is about the most accurate depiction I've ever seen of any movie.

In Revelation 6:12, there's an earthquake. In the movie, there's an earthquake too. 

In Revelation 6:13, the stars fall from heaven. In the movie, stars fell from the sky too.

In Revelation 6:14, the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up. In the movie, you see the sky receding too.

After the church gets raptured, you see the great multitude appearing before the throne of God in celebration in Revelation 7:9-17.

1 Thessalonians 5:1-3 New King James Version (NKJV)

But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you. For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night. For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape.

The whole book of 1 Thessalonians is about the rapture of the church.

In 1 Thessalonians 5:2, Paul tells us Christ will be coming for the church.

In 1 Thesaalonians 5:3, Paul tells us this will happen at a time of "peace and safety" on earth. Once the church is raptured away, then "sudden destruction" comes upon the earth.

This will happen when millions of people all over the world will suddenly vanish from the rapture. Millions of vehicles everywhere will be left without drivers and pilots. Crashes, chaos and paranoia will grip the world. The first sign of the tribulation has just begun.

P.S. I'm not posting this for a debate. Thanks!

Edited by Psalms37:4

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,176
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, Psalms37:4 said:

Revelation 6:12-14 New King James Version (NKJV)

12 I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became like blood. 13 And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind. 14 Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place.

The 6th Seal of Revelation is John's description of the rapture of the church. This clips from a rapture movie is about the most accurate depiction I've ever seen of any movie.

In Revelation 6:12, there's an earthquake. In the movie, there's an earthquake too. 

In Revelation 6:13, the stars fall from heaven. In the movie, stars fell from the sky too.

In Revelation 6:14, the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up. In the movie, you see the sky receding too.

After the church gets raptured, you see the great multitude appearing before the throne of God in celebration in Revelation 7:9-17.

1 Thessalonians 5:1-3 New King James Version (NKJV)

But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you. For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night. For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape.

The whole book of 1 Thessalonians is about the rapture of the church.

In 1 Thessalonians 5:2, Paul tells us Christ will be coming for the church.

In 1 Thesaalonians 5:3, Paul tells us this will happen at a time of "peace and safety" on earth. Once the church is raptured away, then "sudden destruction" comes upon the earth.

This will happen when millions of people all over the world will suddenly vanish from the rapture. Millions of vehicles everywhere will be left without drivers and pilots. Crashes, chaos and paranoia will grip the world. The first sign of the tribulation has just begun.

P.S. I'm not posting this for a debate. Thanks!

you might not be posting it for debate, but it certainly needs to be talked about.   to start with what is this wrath that we are not supposed to have to  suffer through?