• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,264
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Denadii said:

When your wife confronts you, do you feel attacked?  Or just plain like, shes talking to a recalcitrant child?

My wife very rarely has confronted me, and then, it was something troubling her and needing discussion. Never felt attacked, that word would not describe her actions.  Your question asking  does she sound like she is talking to a  "recalcitrant" child   DEF having an obstinately uncooperative attitude toward authority or discipline, does not apply to her position towards me. No, she doesn't sound that way, however, I think you are implying you have thought you wife has. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  503
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/20/1948

34 minutes ago, Gary Lee said:

My wife very rarely has confronted me, and then, it was something troubling her and needing discussion. Never felt attacked, that word would not describe her actions.  Your question asking  does she sound like she is talking to a  "recalcitrant" child   DEF having an obstinately uncooperative attitude toward authority or discipline, does not apply to her position towards me. No, she doesn't sound that way, however, I think you are implying you have thought you wife has. 

No. I'm not talking about me or my wife.  I've known and worked with this guy for years.  He's a very sensitive person and his wife is a very special woman too.  I do like them.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  5

7 hours ago, Denadii said:

I believe the guy has a thyroid problem and he also has sleep apnea.  Both can cause personality changes, according to what I can find on it, and the the thyroid can cause the crazies.   Poor dufus seems to be on a losing streak.   He needs to learn 1 Peter 2:24 and needs to learn to walk in it.   

Okay, not helpful then, sorry.  But she does need to forgive him, whatever the cause.......and having a good idea that it was due to a medical problem should make it easier to forgive.  It's too bad this has been dogging them for 25 years.

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  5

" But the supposed event still gets in the way because you never apologized for it or repented of it.  "

Wondering why he hasn't at least apologized........a person can and should certainly apologize and express regret for hurting someone without remembering it, once they find out they did it.  But anyway, one never knows what goes on in marriages sometimes.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.78
  • Days Won:  226

There are many in this world who will not say " I am sorry please forgive me". Is it pride or fear or ????

40 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

Okay, not helpful then, sorry.  But she does need to forgive him, whatever the cause.......and having a good idea that it was due to a medical problem should make it easier to forgive.  It's too bad this has been dogging them for 25 years.

Yeah.  LOL  Satan is a putz.

5 hours ago, The_Patriot2017 said:

I have a hard time imagining a man not remembering something as big as physically hurting another, regardless if he was sick or not. I can see a misspoke word or something of that nature but not physical contact. Unless perhaps the woman waited 25 years to bring it up...then one has to wonder why she waited 25 years...

LOL  I can see that you've never been really sick.   A bit of delirium would be one thing, but when the mind is twisted by illness......I would not want to be there.

Edited by Denadii

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Just now, Denadii said:

LOL  I can see that you've never been really sick.   A bit of delirium would be one thing, but when the mind is twisted by illness......

oh, trust me ive been sick before. and the only time where I can say i did things that I dont remember is when they put me under to pull 13 teeth. literally, put me under. but ive been way sick before, and im sorry but short of that, i think id remember physically hurting someone. 

1 minute ago, Denadii said:

LOL  I can see that you've never been really sick.   A bit of delirium would be one thing, but when the mind is twisted by illness......I would not want to be there.

Mental illness sick!  In that case,he needs to be on meds.

3 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Mental illness sick!  In that case,he needs to be on meds.

Why?  His thyroid is under control.  Are you suggesting a lobotomy?   LOL