• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  562
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Yowm said:

I don’t disagree as ultimately they will be cast into utter darkness and torment.

What you have failed to grasp is that that is not the topic of the OP.

Today, JESUS LOVES EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THE WORLD.

Many have a hard time putting God’s love FIRST, they seem to want to rush in and interject man’s role in God’s love. Just believe it.

John 6:28-29 NASBS
[28] Therefore they said to Him, "What shall we do, so that we may work the works of God?" [29] Jesus answered and said to them, "This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He has sent."

Nothing could be further from the truth. 

"Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son." John 3:18

Do you see what John wrote? - condemned already

Then,  "...whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them." John 3:36

God’s wrath remains on them until they accept Jesus as Lord and Savior.

Because Jesus loves only those who love him and accept him as Lord and Savior.

3 minutes ago, Yowm said:

So you believe Jesus died for all but his death was not because He loved them?

Please explain then...

John 3:16 KJVS
[16] For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

I've already explained

While all people were still sinners, Christ died for them.
Some people repented for their sins and accept Jesus as salvation and Messiah. Jesus loves them.

But after Jesus die for all people, some of them do not repented and they loved sins rather than Jesus. And they hated Jesus. Jesus doesn't love those who hate him. The one who rejects the Son will not see life, but God’s wrath remains on him.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

8 hours ago, Ogner said:

Is God's love conditional or unconditional?

The question should be IS GODS SALVATION CONDITIONAL.   AND IT IS.  JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY IN PEROID.   THAT is the condition of salvation.   Amen.

4 hours ago, Yowm said:

So you believe Jesus died for all but his death was not because He loved them?

Please explain then...

John 3:16 KJVS
[16] For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For when we were ENEMIES it was when we were reconciled.   This does show GOD is LOVE.   sadly many reject Grace.   that is so sad.

5 minutes ago, Yowm said:

I suppose you never were an unbeliever? born believer? Never rejected Christ? 

I suppose you never had need of this verse... Romans 2:4 KJVS

[4] Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?

or this...

Luke 6:35 KJVS
[35] But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.

Too bad, Jesus expects us to love our enemies but you say God hates His enemies.

Amen.    I was one of the worst enemies of God and man.    And GOD sent grace and drew me to the SON.  IF HE DID that for one of the worst dung sinners things like me

I GOTTA say HE WOULD HAVE DONE IT FOR EVERY SINGLE HUMAN BEING < EVER.     

We all know Those who REJECT the SON , reject grace will end up damned in the lake of fire.  But why on earth is this guy spouting the things he does.

HE should be saying IS GODS SALVATION CONDITIONAL.    Cause that is.  MEANING its only FOUND IN CHRIST , that is THE CONDITION PEROID.

HELLO INTERFIAHT YA HEARING ME YET.     I had too yowm.  Just one more time.  amen.

15 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

The question should be IS GODS SALVATION CONDITIONAL.   AND IT IS.  JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY IN PEROID.   THAT is the condition of salvation.   Amen.

So that means God's love is conditional 

16 hours ago, Yowm said:

I suppose you never were an unbeliever? born believer? Never rejected Christ? 

I suppose you never had need of this verse... Romans 2:4 KJVS

[4] Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?

or this...

Luke 6:35 KJVS
[35] But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.

Too bad, Jesus expects us to love our enemies but you say God hates His enemies.

First of all, do you really need to be getting personal here?

After Jesus die for all people, some of them do not repented and they loved sins rather than Jesus. And they hated Jesus. Jesus doesn't love those who hate him. The one who rejects the Son will not see life, but God’s wrath remains on him.

What part of that do you not understand?

And secondly,  about enemies.

Whom should we love? criminals, murderer, burglar, rapist... ? Which kinds of enemies we must demonstrate love?

In Romans 12:20 Paul quotes the words of Proverbs 25:21 "If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat;

Hebrew text versions are used word  (נַאֲךָ)  saw-nay'  - adversary, opponent

Then compare with Exodus 15:9 "The enemy boasted, ‘I will pursue, I will overtake them. I will divide the spoils; I will "

Hebrew  text - (אֹויֵב) o-yabe' - enemy combatant

If your [(נַאֲךָ)  saw-nay' ] is hungry, give him food to eat. But if your [(אֹויֵב) o-yabe'] is hungry, leave him alone.

Now about guilty to crimes

Exodus 20:13 "You shall not murder."

Hebrew  text - (תִּֿרְצָֽח׃) raw-tsakh'  - murder.

Bible say about guilty to crimes. How do we define them and what should we do with them? (Numbers 35:16, 21, 31; and Deuteronomy 22:25)  Deuteronomy 13:9 "you must kill him without fail!"

Bible say about killing in war Numbers 31:7 " They fought against Midian, as the Lord commanded Moses, and killed every man. "

Hebrew  text - (תַּֽהַרְגֶנּוּ) haw-rag'  -kill, put them to death.

You shall not murder [(תִּֿרְצָֽח׃) raw-tsakh' ]  but you must kill[ (תַּֽהַרְגֶנּוּ) haw-rag' ] the guilty criminal sinners.

Unrepentant sinners loved sins rather than Jesus. They hated him and rejects salvation. "The one who rejects the Son will not see life, but God’s wrath remains on him." John 3:36

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,469
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 9/20/2017 at 11:36 PM, Wayne222 said:

Our Lord Jesus loves and died for everyone in this world. God is love. In 1 john it's says God is love. Can the love of God ordained some to be lost without a choice ? Does that make sense? The bible does not teach predestination for some to go to hell. It teaches that God wants all men to be saved. It teaches Christ died for all sinners. If God is love then why would he  preordained some poor soul to the lake of fire. The good news is he does not .love would save someone from the lake of fire. God is love. He does not want anyone to perish but that all would receive eternal life through the son of God Christ Jesus. Praise God.

Foreknowledge and predestination are not the same thing, we have free will just as the heavenly host and make our own choices and decisions. The Lord knowing everything from the beginning doesn't change our free will choices of accepting or rejecting Christ. Foreordained is the Lord's advanced knowledge of what our choices and decisions are. I don't believe that's the same thing.

I believe God wanted a family, He created a spiritual family first, then a human family. He could have created His family like robots but He didn't. He wanted His children to freely love Him and come to Him on their own free will. 

At one time I had thought about the same things. Then reading and studying the scriptures made it clear. I don't pretend to understand how everything works, so that's how my faith in Jesus Christ comes in. One day we're going to get all the answers to our questions, and it's going to be so logical, crystal clear and divine.

4 hours ago, Ogner said:

So that means God's love is conditional 

It truly is Gods desire none do perish.  But if they reject HIS LOVE, then they wont receive it.  that is on them.   The free gift was for all,  not all will receive it.

Gods love was for all,  but if they reject this..........ONLY HIS WRATH will be what they receive.    Since we know not who will receive it.  WE preach to all who has breath

and pray they do.   Our HEART should be that our desire is for none to perish.   Knowing many still will, yet not knowing who will come or who will reject

we will carry the message of the gospel to the ends of the earth.    Forgiving all who hate us and do wickedly against us. But never conforming to their ways.

3 hours ago, Ogner said:

First of all, do you really need to be getting personal here?

After Jesus die for all people, some of them do not repented and they loved sins rather than Jesus. And they hated Jesus. Jesus doesn't love those who hate him. The one who rejects the Son will not see life, but God’s wrath remains on him.

What part of that do you not understand?

And secondly,  about enemies.

Whom should we love? criminals, murderer, burglar, rapist... ? Which kinds of enemies we must demonstrate love?

In Romans 12:20 Paul quotes the words of Proverbs 25:21 "If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat;

Hebrew text versions are used word  (נַאֲךָ)  saw-nay'  - adversary, opponent

Then compare with Exodus 15:9 "The enemy boasted, ‘I will pursue, I will overtake them. I will divide the spoils; I will "

Hebrew  text - (אֹויֵב) o-yabe' - enemy combatant

If your [(נַאֲךָ)  saw-nay' ] is hungry, give him food to eat. But if your [(אֹויֵב) o-yabe'] is hungry, leave him alone.

Now about guilty to crimes

Exodus 20:13 "You shall not murder."

Hebrew  text - (תִּֿרְצָֽח׃) raw-tsakh'  - murder.

Bible say about guilty to crimes. How do we define them and what should we do with them? (Numbers 35:16, 21, 31; and Deuteronomy 22:25)  Deuteronomy 13:9 "you must kill him without fail!"

Bible say about killing in war Numbers 31:7 " They fought against Midian, as the Lord commanded Moses, and killed every man. "

Hebrew  text - (תַּֽהַרְגֶנּוּ) haw-rag'  -kill, put them to death.

You shall not murder [(תִּֿרְצָֽח׃) raw-tsakh' ]  but you must kill[ (תַּֽהַרְגֶנּוּ) haw-rag' ] the guilty criminal sinners.

Unrepentant sinners loved sins rather than Jesus. They hated him and rejects salvation. "The one who rejects the Son will not see life, but God’s wrath remains on him." John 3:36

Paul was guilty of having the church put to death.  He was a murderer,   YET GOD who desires none to perish Appraoched this man and paul was changed.

We should love all.   Not their sins, no , not that .  But we should desire eternal life even for a man like hitler.    I Know hitler sure did not deserve heaven

and sadly if he did not repent and it don't look like he did, then he will suffer eternitys lake of fire.

But the one thing hitler and all mankind has in common is this.  NO ONE DESERVES GRACE we all deserved HELL FIRE.

SO praise GOD for grace and extend this grace by preaching the gospel to everything that has breath.   amen.