• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  102
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

1 hour ago, Running Gator said:

You have repeatedly pushed the rumor that ISIS was involved even though there is zero evidence of them being so.  

I've posted what's being reported. 

• Group:  Junior Member

I to served and fought for my country, I know about the threat to our freedom also.   That is how I understand how terrorist work and operate.   

Great, Thanks for your service! I wont disrespect you as you have done me.

Wild speculation and rumor mongering does not help the situation.  

You might as well be speculating that the guy was being controlled by aliens, there is the same amount of evidence for that as for him being part of ISIS

As I've said, I have posted what's being reported. And at this stage, there is zero evidence to my knowledge that rules out any number of possibilities.

I did not say you were a terrorist, I said you are helping them to spread terror by repeating rumors and innuendo. 

Let me get this right, so I am aiding and abetting terrorism? I think that's what your implying by your comment "helping to spread terror"? Once again, I'm posting articles from news sources for goodness sake, and I have not said ISIS is involved, but I am saying its a possibility until its been categorically ruled out by the authorities on conclusion of their investigation. That seems logical to me. 

Are we finally clear on this point?

Edited by Kris
Addition

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.67
  • Days Won:  25

1 minute ago, Kris said:

As I've said, I have posted what's being reported. And at this stage, there is zero evidence to my knowledge that rules out any numerous possibilities.

There is zero evidence to support, that is what matters. 

Once again, I'm posting articles from news sources for goodness sake, and I have not said ISIS is involved, but I am saying its a possibility until its been totally ruled out by the authorities on conclusion of their investigation.

Are we finally clear on this?

Everything is a possibility until its been totally ruled out by the authorities, he could have been controlled by aliens, the whole attack could be staged as suggested by someone on this thread, he could have been a operative for Russia trying to cause problems...the list is endless. 

So, instead of spreading gossip from CT websites, why not quit with the speculation and see what the people that actually have the information come up with.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

8 hours ago, Kris said:

I didn't expect you to know so its ok, however I'm not in Australia at the moment and my intent is not to humiliate or belittle you nor am I playing "armchair detective".

I work throughout the Middle East and have done so for approx. 26 years in the security field. I spent 13 years in the military (discharged in 2003) and have worked with many US counterparts. A lot of my time now is spent in the middle east i.e. Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Kurdistan, Turkey, Israel, Gaza and a few other places. I have closely followed ISIS TTP's since 2012, prior to that they were known as "Al Qaeda in Iraq" which should be common knowledge by now and my life could at times depend on knowing and forecasting certain AQ/IS tactics on any given task. In my current line of work we watch and study many of the Jihadi groups closely - ISIS, AQ, Haqqani, Taliban and many others.

I am not dogmatic that ISIS are involved, however its my experience and research that forms my opinion. ISIS, although it has at times confused itself with ownership of some attacks, (which can occur when your sympathisers and soldiers have restricted means of communications and are spread across continents), rarely claims attacks it doesn't have a hand in. The line of thought that ISIS claims any and every attack is complete fallacy to anyone who has some in-depth knowledge of the groups Modus Operandi. Consideration must also be given into IS losing ground and hence needing a victory...it would go against their recent history or MO, but at the same time cannot be totally discounted.

Lastly, when the dust settles I certainly wouldn't be surprised if this mass murderer acted alone, nor would I be surprised if he had help or was proven to have links to radicals. My point is, do not totally dismiss IS involvement just yet.

God Bless

Hmmm....when one lists their location as Australia I think most would assume that to be their location.  I never said ISIS claims responsibility for ALL terrorist attacks.  Please reread that post.

6 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Hmmm....when one lists their location as Australia I think most would assume that to be their location.  I never said ISIS claims responsibility for ALL terrorist attacks.  Please reread that post.

It is indeed my home. I work however in the ME. Not really keen on posting my current and exact location in a public forum, hope you understand. 

7 minutes ago, Davida said:

Seems like Kris, is not just a run of the mill armchair analyst & hasn't been stationary all his life... - besides I agree with what he has contributed so far--so I think HE IS BRILLIANT!!  :P

Thankyou for the kind words brother, I can understand MorningGlory's scepticism, but assure you I've made no fabrications regarding myself. I've found those who lie about such things eventually come undone.

Edited by Kris

1 hour ago, Davida said:

Seems like Kris, is not just a run of the mill armchair analyst & hasn't been stationary all his life... - besides I agree with what he has contributed so far--so I think HE IS BRILLIANT!!  :P

Brilliant is in the eye of the reader, Davida.  He may be, I don't know.  He hasn't been on this site long enough for me to tell.

1 hour ago, Kris said:

It is indeed my home. I work however in the ME. Not really keen on posting my current and exact location in a public forum, hope you understand. 

Well, yes, I do NOW.  Glad you cleared that up.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.67
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, Davida said:

There are a lot of us that have not been stationary all our lives. 

2 minutes ago, Davida said:

Lending my support to Kris, but I  was making a joke also - see he agrees with me ....so he is "brilliant" get it??? ;)  :groan:

:laugh: Its all good brother, I got it. While I'm very very far from brilliant I sincerely appreciated your words and understood your humour.

Anyway, that's enough about me, lets pray they can find out the killers motive...and that it may provide in some small way closure for the families who lost loved ones.