• Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0

On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 2:58 PM, Sinbad said:

But if the sin is in your thoughts or temptation is it a sin 

Hi I am knew to the forum ,but this scripture may help prayerfully

For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. 16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. . Heb 4:15-16

This is an important scripture. Only Jesus was perfect.  In this the Lord knows we are not perfect so we are subject to the sin nature. and we may fall. We should never be slow to come the Lord if we should fall to a weakness. Go boldly to the throne and find grace

We should desire to build a personal relationship with Jesus. He wants that also.
God bless

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

1 minute ago, Mike Mclees said:

Hi I am knew to the forum ,but this scripture may help prayerfully

For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. 16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. . Heb 4:15-16

This is an important scripture. Only Jesus was perfect.  In this the Lord knows we are not perfect so we are subject to the sin nature. and we may fall. We should never be slow to come the Lord if we should fall to a weakness. Go boldly to the throne and find grace

We should desire to build a personal relationship with Jesus. He wants that also.
God bless

Amen Mike,

Hi Mike, I noticed this is your first post, normally we go first to the welcome section to introduce yourself and then after 4-5 post you are free to post in other places in the forum. The welcome section gives you a chance to say "Hi" and other people will greet you back :)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0

11 hours ago, angels4u said:

Amen Mike,

Hi Mike, I noticed this is your first post, normally we go first to the welcome section to introduce yourself and then after 4-5 post you are free to post in other places in the forum. The welcome section gives you a chance to say "Hi" and other people will greet you back :)

I would like to edit my user name.  I would like to be known as just mike or mitch 

Edited by Mike Mclees