• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

49 minutes ago, Robert William said:

Before correcting, one must first make a judgment.

We can dicern spirits and flesh. you know lust when you see it? pride? envy? sloth? anger?greed? gluttony? You can see spiritual forces at work? bitterness? unforgiveness?slander? gossip? seduction? covetousness? pure by product waist bolognia? hatred? predjuduce? Jezabell? idolitry? spiritual adultry? sorcery? rebellion? stuborness? Wars? divisions? Rejection? Betrayal? Abandonment? Deception? Worship of Self? Godlessness? lawlessness?

There is One Answer from God, The Love of God Shed abroad in our hearts through Christ Jesus. One healing, One atoinment, One Shepherd, One King, One Lord, One Spirit, One Heavenly Seed for new birth (new man) gathered from the wounded, dieing, blind, deaf, decieved, rebellious world One flock for Himself. Call out for the shepherd to the one that can save you? how much simpler could God of made it?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  612
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

3 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

We can dicern spirits and flesh. you know lust when you see it? pride? envy? sloth? anger?greed? gluttony? You can see spiritual forces at work? bitterness? unforgiveness?slander? gossip? seduction? covetousness? pure by product waist bolognia? hatred? predjuduce? Jezabell? idolitry? spiritual adultry? sorcery? rebellion? stuborness? Wars? divisions? Rejection? Betrayal? Abandonment? Deception? Worship of Self? Godlessness? lawlessness?

There is One Answer from God, The Love of God Shed abroad in our hearts through Christ Jesus. One healing, One atoinment, One Shepherd, One King, One Lord, One Spirit, One Heavenly Seed for new birth (new man) gathered from the wounded, dieing, blind, deaf, decieved, rebellious world One flock for Himself. Call out for the shepherd to the one that can save you? how much simpler could God of made it?

Amen, don't worry it's OK to judge. :)

Joh_7:24  Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

Shall we get back on the road to a fruitful debate? Or I will delete the thread.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, Robert William said:

The deceptions have saturated the US and Canada, the majority of Preachers and Christians are preaching the heresy of Pelagianism.

So stuck on that doctrine.     No the great deception is not that.  ITS the all inclusive interfaith many paths LIE.    pull the plank of calvin out the eye

an then clearly you will see HOW TO TRULY JUDGE and CORRECT and help.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

6 minutes ago, Davida said:

Delete it if that is your wish. :)

It is my wish that everyone will debate in a Christian manner. After all Worthy is a Christian message board.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Reinitin said:

That writer is a lot bolder then me. I would never think it is my place to inspect flocks and judge people and divide people into groups for Gods judgment for excepted rejected stamping. Or even exalt ourself  and think what I believe is all trueth over another person because what Christ Gave me Is a free gift i recieved and I give His name and witness to him. The srticle seems so devilish, prideful, accuser and looks like fruitless  corupt comunication to me to plant pride or distaste of people in people.

There is one truth the Lord Jesus Christ and He chose to save a lead many from the path of destruction to eternal life. He is our salvation and grace.

I've heard the testimomy of The Lord Jesus Christ and saving power of the gospel come from people led out of idolitry, sorcery, satanism, holyness legalism, athieism, spirtualisms, the new age paganism, astronomy, wiccan. there are so many oaths to distruction who can even count them? But only One Salvation Christ Jesus the Son of God and none of those isms and ologies have stopped him from saving and leading in truth any of those who hear of him, believe in Him and call on Him.

The article seems so ,   DEVILISH , PRIDEFUL , ACCUSER.

WOW.  reinitin WOW.    if you think THAT.  might as well close your bible to puals letters , or james or jude, OR JESUS himself for that matter.

Yall are being taught all wrong sister.   We are to be grave and serious.     You must think ones like me are of the devil , prideful and accuser, cause its the same

way I warn out too.    Ya being lied to sister.   WE SUPPOSED to warn and be very grave when its needed.  AND if it was needful in pauls days

HOW much worse has it got in these........meaning ITS DIRELY NEEDFUL.    pastors have failed the church, THEY HAVE FAILED IT . FAILED IT

TIME for true ones who LOVE CHRIST above everything to rise up and warn the land and peoples.   

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Davida said:

2 Timothy 4:3

“For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;”

I guess it's all about this scripture.

When I look at the vast majority of what gets taught said and believed these days by the vast majority of christendome.

I belive it should NOW be said.........FOR the TIME HAS HAS COME that they NO LONGER endure sound doctrine.   It seems every thing is love to this generation

WELL cept truth.  and everything cept lies are hate.  I aint nevah seen it like this in all my days.   But we were warned marvel not if the world hates you.

and we were warned , woe unto you when men shall speak well of you, for so did they unto the false prophets.

Ever wonder why magazines OF THE WORLD praise men like warren olstein , oprah , the pope , brian McLaren , rob bell

and at the same time CONDEMN the faithful ones who wont call evil good and good evil.    ITS LIKE CHRIST said

but REJOICE when men shall speak evil of you , for did they unto the prophets.   spoke well unto the false ones , evil unto the true ones.

Aint a thing new under the sun.   OH dear I am so fearful for this generation , I truly am.   IF it hates holy biblical doctrine and the pattern according to godliness

THEN it does hate JESUS no matter how much it praises him for an hour on sunday.

• Thumbs Up 1

54 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

So stuck on that doctrine.     No the great deception is not that.  ITS the all inclusive interfaith many paths LIE.    pull the plank of calvin out the eye

an then clearly you will see HOW TO TRULY JUDGE and CORRECT and help.

I'll bet that you don't even know what Pelagianism is. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

45 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

When I look at the vast majority of what gets taught said and believed these days by the vast majority of christendome.

I belive it should NOW be said.........FOR the TIME HAS HAS COME that they NO LONGER endure sound doctrine.   It seems every thing is love to this generation

WELL cept truth.  and everything cept lies are hate.  I aint nevah seen it like this in all my days.   But we were warned marvel not if the world hates you.

and we were warned , woe unto you when men shall speak well of you, for so did they unto the false prophets.

Ever wonder why magazines OF THE WORLD praise men like warren olstein , oprah , the pope , brian McLaren , rob bell

and at the same time CONDEMN the faithful ones who wont call evil good and good evil.    ITS LIKE CHRIST said

but REJOICE when men shall speak evil of you , for did they unto the prophets.   spoke well unto the false ones , evil unto the true ones.

Aint a thing new under the sun.   OH dear I am so fearful for this generation , I truly am.   IF it hates holy biblical doctrine and the pattern according to godliness

THEN it does hate JESUS no matter how much it praises him for an hour on sunday.

I truly believe we are in that time.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

3 hours ago, Reinitin said:

That writer is a lot bolder then me. I would never think it is my place to inspect flocks and judge people and divide people into groups for Gods judgment for excepted rejected stamping. Or even exalt ourself  and think what I believe is all trueth over another person because what Christ Gave me Is a free gift i recieved and I give His name and witness to him. The srticle seems so devilish, prideful, accuser and looks like fruitless  corupt comunication to me to plant pride or distaste of people in people.

There is one truth the Lord Jesus Christ and He chose to save a lead many from the path of destruction to eternal life. He is our salvation and grace.

I've heard the testimomy of The Lord Jesus Christ and saving power of the gospel come from people led out of idolitry, sorcery, satanism, holyness legalism, athieism, spirtualisms, the new age paganism, astronomy, wiccan. there are so many oaths to distruction who can even count them? But only One Salvation Christ Jesus the Son of God and none of those isms and ologies have stopped him from saving and leading in truth any of those who hear of him, believe in Him and call on Him.

Sister.....I read the article over again and tried to find what you might have taken as devilish and prideful....the only possibility I could find was where he subtitled the section called The Deception of Stupidity......and reading in that section he spoke of those who follow  Protestant Christian ministers who are agnostic and atheist........okay, possibly that could have been titled a bit differently, but let's face it, it is stupid......Christian ministers who don't believe in God......?  I mean, come on, we have to admit that is just plain dumb and shows the effect of deception on people.....stupor, which is the true meaning of the word stupid, hopefully not meant to insult anyone, but to make the situation clear.  The writer of the article did a good job of shining a light and exposing the condition of today's church in my opinion and I learned from it.......he was ahead of the curve of my awareness personally.........he showed the falling away in a more glaring light than I was aware....in Europe..... and no doubt we are heading for the same kinds of heresies in North America if the downward trend continues here.  Remember he is talking to believers, not to the lost and we are to judge those within the church and warn against false teachers and teachings that are leading so many astray.......should we not care about those who are being led astray by false shepherds and hirelings?  But there is no way around the fact that the truth is often offensive......do you not believe there are times when the word of God should be CONVICTING...?  And do you not believe the church in general is to contend for the faith...?

I'm wondering what you consider constitutes holiness legalism if you feel like expanding on that a bit.  Maybe we can iron some things out, Lord permitting and helping us.

• Thumbs Up 1